This may sound wierd or stange!

Ladybug3478

Hello,

This may sound a little different...

What might Islam say about praying for the forgiveness of Jinn, Shaytan/ Devil, evil etc...??

What if people prayed that God made evil see and feel what they/ it etc.. has done from God's eyes? This being done to a point that the heart (or the equivalent) would overwhelmingly repent with extreme gratitude for God and the same prayer and punishment for people. So, that at the end everyone (Seen and Unseen) sees and understands to a point that is pleasing to God and we are all clean and forgiven and loved and GRATEFUL to God and sing his praises toghether.

Of course, this is something of unknown territory to me and may God guide this post in a way that is pleasing to him. May God's will be done and no one allowed to spread evil or lies(referring to myself)!!!!

Ladybug3478

This may sound wierd or strange

Hello Abdul Musa'ir,

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Who or what is antum and what is insi?

Thanks

Ladybug3478

Hello Abdul Musa'ir,

Can you please provide as much information as possible on this. I kind of just drove myself a little crazy trying to research this on Google looking up the word antum and trying to figure it out from other posts.

So, are you saying that if this prayer is made that the person becomes Syaithan insi?

Actually, it's best if you just let me know what you're conveying.

Thanks

misalat

:salam2:

This means that if, if antum should pray, then pray the Syaithan insi (human), ok?

I think antum(in arabic means You plural) and insi :salam2:(in arabic means human being) ..... so the meaning of the sentence could mean that you can pray for the devil who is human being and not for the devil who is not human being ..... God knows best!

Ladybug3478

Sorry, but this all makes me a bit uncomfortable.

See, I looked up the word antum on Google and saw something that said a type of consort of Anu. Well, this rattled me for a moment as I was under the impression it ....well, there were many scary thoughts. But, after reading a few post , I'm still not too sure of the meaning but, don't think it is as bad as previously thought.

So, I think you're saying that if I must pray - then pray for the human??

I think it's time to rest my brain - signing off.

Thanks

shichemlydia

help

salam alikoum,
in islam, our mission statement is this "worship allah swt without any partner on his terms".
the things you mentioned has nothing to do when asking allah swt. islam offers you a direct communication with allah swt, you do not need intermediaries to ask allah swt. address him directelly. and forget about jins and evils....
about healing, we strongly believe that nothing can happen axcept by the will of allah swt, yes jesus did such miraculous things, but this is by the power and will of allh swt, jesus, mohamed, ibraham and moses....are a human beings like us, but they are supported by allah swt to show some signs to the people.
wa salam alikoum

abu turaab

Hello,

What might Islam say about praying for the forgiveness of Jinn, Shaytan/ Devil, evil etc...??

What if people prayed that God made evil see and feel what they/ it etc.. has done from God's eyes? This being done to a point that the heart (or the equivalent) would overwhelmingly repent with extreme gratitude for God and the same prayer and punishment for people. So, that at the end everyone (Seen and Unseen) sees and understands to a point that is pleasing to God and we are all clean and forgiven and loved and GRATEFUL to God and sing his praises toghether.

Of course, this is something of unknown territory to me and may God guide this post in a way that is pleasing to him. May God's will be done and no one allowed to spread evil or lies(referring to myself)!!!!
the concept of repenting and forgiveness comes with changing ones path from evil to good...otherwise it would be a joke,a game,a sort of self deception..if people get away after corrupting themselves with evil as well as causing harm to the environment..then ther would be no reason to strive and struggle in acheiving the state of goodness!!...
for every action,there is an equal and opposite reaction...and there always must be!!..for the justice to prevail!..

BigAk

Rasulullah 'alaihi Shalawatullahi wa Salaam said "Laa tasyubbusy Syaithaana wa ta'awwadzuu billahi min syarrihi. (HR.Al Mukhlis from Abu Hurairah, Shahih Al Jami' Shaghir).

Meaning "Do not curse Syaithan (Satan) and take cover to Allah from their wickedness."

Al An'aam (6):112 Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy evil ones among men and Jinns inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

This means that if, if antum should pray, then pray the Syaithan insi (human), ok?

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Brother.. Please stop posting the arabic words in english.. This can be very confusing especially to an english speaking person.. I, myself an arabic speaking person, and still find many of your posts very confusing.. If you please convey your posts in plain english, that would be very helpful.

Statment in red makes no sense.

I appreciate your help and understanding.

D.Ahmed

Believer
Brother.. Please stop posting the arabic words in english.. This can be very confusing especially to an english speaking person.. I, myself an arabic speaking person, and still find many of your posts very confusing.. If you please convey your posts in plain english, that would be very helpful.

Statment in red makes no sense.

I appreciate your help and understanding.

Salaam, I agree with you completely when ever I see brother Abdul Musa'ir posts I get very confused too I'm sure he is a very knowledgeable from the quotes he write's from either the hadith or Qu'ran but please brother Abdul Musa'ir wow back a little because alot of your posts are too full on for many readers including me I hope you don't take offence.

w/salaam

BigAk

Exactly my point brother D.Ahmed.. I am glad I'm not the only one here..

We have quite a few non-muslim members here seeking important information. It is our job; besides providing the information, to be as clear as possible and steer away from introducing confusion that will deter the non-muslims from exploring Islam.. For example look what ladybug has written:

Hello Abdul Musa'ir,

Can you please provide as much information as possible on this. I kind of just drove myself a little crazy trying to research this on Google looking up the word antum and trying to figure it out from other posts.

Poor Ladybug spent countless useless hours trying to find out what the word antum meant while this time could have been spent wisely on something far more important..... That hurts!!!

Again... please take no offense brother Abdul Musa'ir... We're just trying to help.

massi

Exactly my point brother D.Ahmed.. I am glad I'm not the only one here..

We have quite a few non-muslim members here seeking important information. It is our job; besides providing the information, to be as clear as possible and steer away from introducing confusion that will deter the non-muslims from exploring Islam.. For example look what ladybug has written:

Poor Ladybug spent countless useless hours trying to find out what the word antum meant while this time could have been spent wisely on something far more important..... That hurts!!!

Again... please take no offense brother Abdul Musa'ir... We're just trying to help.

Antum = You
:lol:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Anu is Indonesian word for "antum," anu also used as Vulgar word. But that's Indonesian language not Arabic or English, so antum means "antum Fulan bin Fulan) or ye, but used by the Arab people, showing that plural of respect.

I mean, Al An'aam (6):112 Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy evil ones among human (insi) and Jinns inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

your welcome. By the way, Iblis won't repent, Allahu kalam:

Al Ibrahim (14):22 And Satan (Iblis) will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrongdoers there must be a Grievous Penalty."

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

salam aleikum
Brother I just always Skip your posts ,because I simply never understand them ..Please try to be more clear or dont reply at all ,you are confusing people ...

waaleikum salam

massi

Hello,

hello lady

I think you should know why Allaah has created the satan:

Will Iblees(satan) enter Hell, and why?
A non-muslim who does not believe in God, will he get more punishment then the Shaytan ( Iblis ) himself ? Iblis believes in Allah... Is there a verse in Quran that says that Iblis will go to hell ? Why did Iblis disobey Allah when he knew that Allah is AllPowerfull ? If Allah wanted him to disobey, then will he still have to be in hell for ever ? Please tell me about this issue...Will Iblis go to hell for ever ?

Praise be to Allaah.

The matter of punishments is for Allaah to decide, and we know nothing about it except that which He has told us. The Kuffaar and Mushrikeen(disbelieving) are major sinners who will abide in Hell forever, they and Iblees, may Allaah curse him.
We will now look at some verses of the Qur'aan which are evidence of that, and we will discuss why Iblees disbelieved and what will be his fate and the fate of those who follow him.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"(Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: 'Truly, I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.' So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them, Except Iblees (Satan), he was proud and was one of the disbelievers. (Allaah) said: 'O Iblees (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'I am better than he. You created me from fire, and You created him from clay.' (Allaah) said: "Then get out from here; for verily, you are outcast. And verily, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: "'y Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.' (Allaah) said: 'Verily, you are of those allowed respite Till the Day of the time appointed.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'By Your Might, then I will surely, mislead them all, Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).' (Allaah) said: 'The truth is - and the truth I say * That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together.'" [Saad 38:71-85]

Iblees disobeyed his Lord and refused, stubbornly and arrogantly, to prostrate to Adam. This indicates the serious nature of self-admiration and pride. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound from that.

The fact the Iblees believed in the existence of Allaah, acknowledged His Might and swore an oath by that did not benefit him at all, because his belief was cancelled out by his stubbornness, pride and arrogant behaviour before Allaah when he refused to obey His command.

Allaah created Iblees for reasons which are known to Him, may He be glorified and exalted, and to be a test and a trial for mankind. Whoever obeys Allaah and disobeys Iblees will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys Allaah and obeys Iblees will enter Hell. The fact that Allaah created Iblees does not imply that He approves of what Iblees does - we seek refuge with Allaah - but this was the decree of the Lord of the Worlds. Allaah does not approve of kufr or sin. He says (interpretation of the meaning):
"If you disbelieve, then verily, Allaah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another…" [al-Zumar 39:7]
The point of this aayah is: "He likes not disbelief for His slaves". Allaah's will is of two types: His shar'i (legislative) will, which refers to what He wills and loves, including that which He has prescribed for His slaves; and His kawni (universal) will, which refers to what He wills to happen - for reasons that are known to Him - but this does not necessarily mean that He likes what happens.

Praise be to Allaah Who has guided us, and may He send peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad and his family and companions.

Islam Q&A