WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

muna

ابنة الاسلام
:salam2:

My name is Yasmin, يا سمين from my knowledge
in arabic there's a flower called Yasmin which is beautiful and nice of smell and taste (Alward wal Yasmin)

waslam

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

i hope to name my sons :inshallah: if Allah bestows upon me 2 sons called Saifullah (sword of Allah) or Saiful Islam (sword of Islam) and Asadullah (lion of Allah) or Asadul Islam (lion of Islam)

i hope i get twins so i can use them both at the same time hehe

muslimaforlife

my name is hajra...i dont know what it specifically means ....i'd like to know but it's the prophet Ibrahim (as) wifes name and the mother of Ismail(as)

liba_arfan

My Birth name was Lorraine but i become muslim and my husband give me name of Liba and i think it as 2meanings
Yiddish meaning loved one
Hebrew meaning Heart

Mafaza_Muslimah

Assalam OAlaikum :)

My name is mafaza (Arabic word meaning Successful) also mentioned in Quran Surat Naba.......

i think so...im the only Mafaza (by name) in this whole world as far as i know:lol:.......anybody here name Mafaza????....:lol:

(.....BTW its a female name ... usually people get confused wheather its a male name or female name)

i luv my name:p

Mafaza

runayrus

Yearning Slave
my name is...

Assalamualaikum to all,

My name is Nur Surya. Which means 'light of the sun'. Given to me by my dearest yayi (grandfather in Javanese). I am proud of it.

Salam

Sister Nur

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Assalam OAlaikum :)

My name is mafaza (Arabic word meaning Successful) also mentioned in Quran Surat Naba.......

i think so...im the only Mafaza (by name) in this whole world as far as i know:lol:.......anybody here name Mafaza????....:lol:

(.....BTW its a female name ... usually people get confused wheather its a male name or female name)

i luv my name:p

Mafaza

well, don't worry,ur not only the one named Mafaza, i have a frnd whose name is also mafaza.and she is 20yrs.:lol:
about my name, my name means prosperous

zakiah

Asalamu alykum to all,

my name Zakiah...:hijabi: my mom call me noon

I'm new here, nice to meet all of you...:hearts:

lots of love,
zakiah

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

My name is Khaled (خالد) = Eternal

After the Sahabi Khaled Ibn Al-Waleed

Kakorot

my name is Chahana (cha-ha-na) I don't want to say what it means as it is embarrasing :shymuslima1: but my last name is the name of one of the Prophets of Allaah :D alhamdulillaah..

misfit

I'll adopt whatever the name you guys will like to give me.

EDIT: my profile is clear. Will wait for you to tell me about me. Then I'll fill it with that info. :p