Linda - new to islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

sTrangeR

dear sister, I am so glad your turning to islam. I think this site will help you and us. we will learn all together insha Allah...

vesselam...

MubarekMuslimah

:muslim_child: Walaikum salaam sister,

Welcome welcome!!

I am a revert sister of 3 years, I live in London - if you need anything or want to chat about anything - private message me or I will do my best to help you on here on any threads - one of the great things about this site is it puts you in touch with so many people on similar parts of the journey to yourself - theres always someone who can give advice or support.

Take care - and welcome again to the biggest and BEST family in the world, masha'allah.

Salaams

ateeqah

:salam2: :SMILY259:

Alhamdulilah muslim community added another in quantity and let us pray & make our quality as a muslim increase too. :tti_sister:

There are a many websites about islam that can help us increase our eeman & knowledge. But any knowledge we get from any websites or anywhere we must alway be careful and a make a counter check whether it was written or said according to quran & sunnah.

:hijabi:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, topic closed.

Too many sites, emails and junk posts came up in this thread! :( Allahul Musta'an. So had to close and delete some posts and edit some of the posts.

Sorry to those caught up in that.

Finding knowledge on Internet as anywhere must be done carefully. Not every website given to you is going to be one based on the Quran or the Sunnah. A lot of the links given before had some major problems with belief in Allah.

Here at least we do our best to present you with the Quran and Sunnah and there is a lot happening here, we have Sister section and article section. Best of all, we do not simply make up the answers or just say things from the top of the head, but refer back to the Scholars whenever we can. Please take a look at the links given before and benefit from them.

Take care.

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.