Assalamun Alaikom

blue&hope

Assalamun alaikom dear all,
Just I want to say salam...
I have a pleasure for I am in here alhamdulillah.Really great forum.InshAllah ıt will be khair for all of us.amin.

God bless you all and our Palestinian brothers and sister.

Oh by the way did you all listen song about Palestine from Sami Yusuf.MashAllah great song.It called "Forever Palestine".
you all can free download genuine version from www.samiyusufofficial.com website.

ANYWAY PEACE BE WİTH YOU ALL

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'Alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarkaathuh

Welcome to the e-family brother. Yes inshaAllah this website will be always beneficial for all of us who visit it. Hope you also enjoy your stay like me do. Hope to hear from you often.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

fada_all

Assalamun alaikom dear all,
Just I want to say salam...
I have a pleasure for I am in here alhamdulillah.Really great forum.InshAllah ıt will be khair for all of us.amin.

God bless you all and our Palestinian brothers and sister.

Oh by the way did you all listen song about Palestine from Sami Yusuf.MashAllah great song.It called "Forever Palestine".
you all can free download genuine version from www.samiyusufofficial.com website.

ANYWAY PEACE BE WİTH YOU ALL

wa alikom salam

welcome to TTI family insha allah you will enjoy ur stay here

habib786

walaikum salaam ..welcome to TTi family ... enjoy your stay here ... and inshallah hope to hear from you again ...

Allah Hafiz

Peace be with you

:salam2:
May اَللَّهُ سُبُحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَي make this famiily and ALL مُسْلِم ummah stronger in faith. We all are one!. bieng a born Muslim, I love both Converts and Born muslims and, dear you are among us.
:wasalam:

blue&hope

SubhanAllah what a beautiful friendship and kindness.You all so hospitable :):ma:
really ı am so happy cos ı am in here among my Muslim brothers and sisters.

God be with you all

peace...