Ambitions

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

my ambition is to build schools in my country and to stop Muslims being tortured, and stop Palestinians from this torture, to at least do something about it, to prohibit the evil inflicted on them. i also have other ambitions like to write or have a business...lol..:) i have many..i also want to play basketball like be in a team, i want to learn a handstand, balance a ball on my head..lol

FreedomFighter

la hawla wa la qu wata illa billa
subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw only one post of a person who wanted jannat ul firdous. may Allah grant it to everyone. ameen.
Are you people serious???????????
Becoming shaheeds(martyrs) should be the number one ambition for all muslims, especially men. If only people knew its benefits(which are many).
This is what most of the companions of rasulullah salalahu alayhi wassaallam strived to be the most, if not all the companions. I highly recommend msot of you guys to reconsider insha-Allah, cause when the shaheeds die physically they don't really die spritually, they are still living. subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may Allah make us all shaheeds. Ameen.

"And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: 'They are dead.' Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not. (The Noble Quran, 2:154)"

"Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord. They rejoice in the Bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve. They glory in the Grace and Bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah suffereth not the reward of the faithful to be lost (in the least). (The Noble Quran, 3:169-171)"

of course Jannah!!! and ofcourse fight for Allah and Islam...and Muslims..but can a girl do that? fight on the field..or is it weird?

nita madjid

Moi

My ambition is to be able to say that I LOVE ALLAH and RASULULLAH without making it a lie or hurt their feelings. By making my every move dedicated as an Ibadah to Him and following Prophet's (PBUH) Example.

Next, I want to memorize the Quran at least 1 juz in one year and be fluent in Arabic.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
My ambition is :::inshaallah:::: to be in Paradise, reciting Quran with prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) I want to correct my recitation with him (pbuh) and I want to listen to his recitation and Ibn Mas'ud's, Ubay bin Ka'b's and other prophet's friends' recitation. I love Quran and I love everything than related to it.

sazk

Banned
My ambition is to be in Jannah and look down on the enemies of Islam and laugh mockingly.

I may be a bit sadistic :( I keep wanting to gouge out the eyes of ppl who invent lies against Islam. I wanna take out their eyes and then let them live in true blindness.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
What ambitions do you all have in life?? It could be in regards to you job/career, Islamic life, marriage, kids etc

:wasalam:

My ambitions are many!:ma:, But Insha'Allah the most important to me is to become a hafitha of the Quran, and also a female Islamic scholar. Also I want to be a wife and a mother some day soon Insha'Allah:shymuslima1:

Mercury

My ambition in life is to become a true Muslim Inshallah, to follow the straight path. I also am on my way to become a doctor Inshallah. To be a good muslim one has to have knowledge and that comes from the Quran and ahadith. So I have to consequently search for and absorb the knowledge but its not just acquiring knowledge. I have to apply whatever I learn to be a good Muslim. It is hard but NOT impossible.
I dont just want to be any doctor , because there are plenty of doctors out there already. I want to be a doctor with plenty of knowledge so I can help people in the best possible way.
May Allah Almighty guide us all on the straight way and show us all His light for only and only then can we achieve what we strive for. Without His help we are nothing. Ya Allah help us all. Ameen.
Surah Nur:
" Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is

as if there were a Niche and within it a lamp:

the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star:

lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the East nor of the West,

whose Oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it:

Light upon Light!

Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light.

Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things"

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
i hv many ambitions in my life but most important 4 me is 2 continue best academic record upto end of my education(hafiz ul quran wa hadith plus a neurosurgeon) and 2 be among toppers of JANNAH.