NEED YOUR DU3AA brothers and sisters

nizar83

aselemu aleikum brothers and sisters filaah

i hope all of you are doing well inshallah

im asking yall to make dua for my sister and fam:
she is in the process of getting married...but for some reason mashallah all of this brings a whole lot of stress fitna and chaos with it to the whole family.

please make dua for us to help bring this to a good end inshallah.
make du3a so shaytaan doesnt interfere with this;using his filthy tricks to do harm mashallah.

allahuma anta sellem..wa minka sellem..tabarakta ja dil djellelli wal ikraam

selemu aleikum brothers and sisters

The_truth

she is in the process of getting married...but for some reason mashallah all of this brings a whole lot of stress fitna and chaos with it to the whole family.

make du3a so shaytaan doesnt interfere with this;using his filthy tricks to do harm mashallah.

Asalaam wr wb sister in Islam hope you and your family are well!Sister as long as the marrige is done in accordance with the sunnah and Qur'an then how can shaythan interfere if Allah's happy with it all? If Allah is happy he will shower his blesssings in the marrige but if he is not happy then the marrige will be devoid of blessings! For example having mendhi and a mixed setting in the marrige hall are all haraam just to point out 2! May Allah bless your sisters wedding and give them a happy life in accordance to the Qur'an and the sunnah! Ameen

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

May Allah gladden your sister's heart and make her task easy for her. May Allah protect all your family from all evils and bestow His Mercy, love and compassion on all of you...Ameen

Congratulations for your sister.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

:salam2:

may everything go well for her, insha'ALLAH. ameen
:wasalam:

knotto

You are my brotherhood

I will make du'a for you InshaAllah...And InshaAllah Allah will solved your problem and protect we all from Shyton:tti_sister: