Suggestion for the Moderators of this Board

BigAk

:salam2:

I would like to suggest adding a field under everyone's Avatar that will show what gender they are (Male/Female).. It has been very frustrating to me when I often address someone by brother or sister only to find out later that they are actually the opposite gender.. I have noticed that everyone runs into this issue and very often. Adding a little field that shows the gender should easily eliminate this problem.

Thank you for your help and thank you for doing such an excellent job managing this wonderful forum

Jazakum Allah khair.

Ak

halah

I would like to suggest adding a field under everyone's Avatar that will show what gender they are (Male/Female).. It has been very frustrating to me when I often address someone by brother or sister only to find out later that they are actually the opposite gender.. I have noticed that everyone runs into this issue and very often. Adding a little field that shows the gender should easily eliminate this problem.

Thank you for your help and thank you for doing such an excellent job managing this wonderful forum

Jazakum Allah khair.

Ak

Just a quick look to the profile of the memeber you sddress will solve the proplem.

BigAk

Just a quick look to the profile of the memeber you sddress will solve the proplem.

I know that.. However, my new suggestion eliminate taking this extra step. It would be nice to have this information handy as we get ready to address that person.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

Jazakum Allah khair.

Ak

salam aleikum brother
LOL I agree with you ,that is very interesting point ,I think many suggested that before :)
Brother Mabsoot had been working on the site changes for long time and inshaAllah he will take a note of that too ,may Allah make it easy for him and reward him for his efforts ...

waaleikum salam

daywalker

same request had been done allready more than 20 times in the forum. dont ask me to quote those post. Older users of the forum know allready about this request.

ummi h

AishaAnastasia

assalamu aleykum sr...i love your Avatar

mashallah reminds me of my daughter when she was wearing excatly the same thing when we went to umrah, minus the hijab tho she was only 1year and half..............
====================================================
i agree Brother Mabsoot and everyone working for TTI,are working hard.....

maybe all of the brothers and sisters who are interested in the suggestions of brother BigAk could maybe add sister or brother to their username for example BigAk you could add to your username brother BigAk. hope this helps.
wasalam

ummi h

forgive me BigAK

i shouldnt have assumed that you are a brother,guilty as charged..... now iv done the same thing lol...forgive me..jazakallahqeran:SMILY149:

BigAk

i shouldnt have assumed that you are a brother,guilty as charged..... now iv done the same thing lol...forgive me..jazakallahqeran:SMILY149:

Actually you were right on your assumption this time... I happened to be a male.. :D But, it's always a 50/50 chance .. hahaha

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamu alaykum,

After being addressed as 'brother' a couple of times i decided to include my gender in huge red font below, solved my problem.

wassalam

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, realy? still cant see it? take another look...