Islamic question and answer

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Who are the 10 people who were promised heaven?

:salam2:

1. Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddiq Radhi Allah
2. Hazrat Umar Farooq Radhi Allah
3. Hazrat Uthman bin Affan Radhi Allah
4. Hazrat Ali bin Abi Talib Radhi Allah
5. Hazrat Talhah bin Ubaidillah Radhi Allah
6. Hazrat Zubair bin Al Awwam Radhi Allah
7. Hazrat Abdul Rahman bin Auf Radhi Allah
8. Hazrat Saad bin Abi Waqas Radhi Allah
9. Hazrat Abu Ubaidah bin Al Jarrah Radhi Allah
10.Hazrat Said bin Zaid Radhi Allah

Okayyy...Next question is......Who is the best person in the Ummah of Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam

:wasalam:

misfit

Okayyy...Next question is......Who is the best person in the Ummah of Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassallam

Abu Bakar (May Allah Taa'ala be pleased with him)

Next question...What was the name of the companion of the Prophet (peace be upon him) who was titled 'saifullah' ?

My English ain't good. Just ignore the mistakes.

IslamicGirl24

Next question...What was the name of the companion of the Prophet (peace be upon him) who was titled 'saifullah' ?

Answer: Hazhrat Khalid bin Waleed RaziAllahu-unhu.

misfit

For how many years did Prophet (peace be upon him) preach in Makkah after being given Prophethood before migrating towards Madinah?

BinteShafi

Left long ago

There is absolutely no dout that Abu Bakar RA is the best of the best...

BUT

The greatest and the best person in the Ummah of Rasool Allah Sallalhu Alaihi Wassallam will be "Hazrat Eisa Alaihi Salam"

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Yes Eisa Alaihi Salam is the prophet of Allah and as we all believe that he was never died and will be sent back again by Allah on earth. He will then spread and follow the religion of Last Prophet SAW.

misfit

I know. But why did you call him an ummati of Prophet (peace be upon him)?

EDIT: The question was about the best person of the Ummah of Prophet (peace be upon him), no?

Habasha Sister

Hind was wife of Abusufian, and she is the one who hired Waheshiey, to kill Hamza, uncle of prophet Mohamed (saw)
Abu talib was uncle of Prophet Mohamed saw, who helped him in many affairs and who believe Islam was the right path, but he died being non muslim, he didn't took Shehada.
Sis allah is with me, i am expecting your confirmation to raise the next question.

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

Who was the female disciple (Sahaabiyya) who was nicknamed "Two Belts?" And why was she so nicknamed?

Asma Bint AbuBakr was given the title "Dhat an-Nitaqayn" or "the One with the two waistbands or belts."

She was given this title by the Holy Prophet :saw: on the night of their departure from the cave of Thawr to Madinah. She was the one who prepared a bag of food and a water container for their journey. She had difficulty with the bundle of provisions, and did not find anything with which to tie the containers and fasten the package more securely. So she decided to use her waitband/belt or nitaq. Abu Bakr (RadhiAllahu Anhu) suggested that she tear it in two. This she did and tied the food and water with each piece. On seeing this, the Holy Prophet :saw: commended her action, "May Allah give you two waistbands in paradise in the place of your current ones."

From then on she became known as "Dhat an-Nitaqayn" or "the One with the two waistbands or belts." [Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol. 4, P.141 # 222]

Too hungry to think of a question :p Somebody else can come up with the next question Insha Allah.

Wasalaam :)

IslamicGirl24

Oh wow! JazakAllah Khair!

Hmmm... i will ask a question..

Who was the single person on this Earth who was born inside the Khana Kaba?? What an honour for him!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
how long was the khilafah period and when did it end

the khilafah rashideen period was for 30 years....leadership of Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali (may Allah be pleased with them all).

it was frm 632 - 662 AD.

but the final khilafat was brought down in 1924 in turkey by kamal ataturk.

and Allah knows best,