Salaam,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Once in a while we simply need to say Salaam my beloved brothers and sisters. Once in a while I simply need to say Alhumdulilia that we have each other. May Allah subhana talla grant each and everyone one of you a blessed day. May Allah subhana talla grant us wisdom and understanding today.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Salaam,

Once in a while we simply need to say Salaam my beloved brothers and sisters. Once in a while I simply need to say Alhumdulilia that we have each other. May Allah subhana talla grant each and everyone one of you a blessed day. May Allah subhana talla grant us wisdom and understanding today.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh

So true. Ameen. Thumma Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

halah

Salaam,

Asslamu alikum

How kind and tender hearted you have dear sister,I'm really touched by your simple and sincere duaa may Allah accept and may Allah gather us all in Paradise with our Prophet Salla Allahu alyhi Wasallam.:hearts:

somg

Assalam O Alikum its reply is Walikum Assalam wa Rehmatullah.We should always have to say complete word never make it short.Because we are muslims.
Allah Hafiz

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Salaam,

Once in a while I simply want to say: " I love you for the sake of Allah"

May Allah reward you for your tender feelings.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Salaam,

Asalamualaykum sis jazakallah 4 ur beautiful message touchd my heart mashallah take care sis wsalam

walaakum salaam sister Mirajmom!

Hope everything is going well with you and your sons.

I can feel a fresh breath of air inside myself by just saying 'salaam' - it alleviates my stresses too.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam warahmatullahi wabarakathuhu dear Apa,
Ameen. May Allah Almighty grant you a long life full of good deeds. Ameen.:hearts:

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah this is the best post ever as it's full of love and tenderness . And no wonder since the Prophet ( Peace be upon him ) said :"Shall I tell you about an act that- if you do - will make you love each other? Spread peace ( Salam ) amongst you."

Wa alaikom as-salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoh

:tti_sister: May Allah bless you all. :hearts:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear Aapa and everybody else

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala keep you steadfast in the path of Righteousness and increase your Eeman.

fada_all

wa alikom assalam wa rahmato allahi taala wa barakatoho

jazaki allah khir sister for ur tenderness i love u so much sister may allah gather us all members of TTI in aljannah insha allah

allah akbar
may allah guide us all to the right path insha allah ameennnnnnn

MAY I SAY THANKS to all my brothers and sisters members of TTI team and jazakom khir A for all insha allah and make peace , trust and brotherhood spread between us .i love u all in the sake of allah sobhanaho wa ta'ala

salam alikom

ur sis khadija

dianne

Assalamualaikum sister,
May Allah swt bless you & family with good health & for all brother,sister on tti.
wassalamualaikum