Darkest before dawn...update

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah dear sister.I am very happy to hear this news.:):)

SubahnAllah,Allah except our prayers.

May Allah bless you dear sister,and may Allah reword you sister friend Mashallah.

:wasalam:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
MASHA ALLAH really happy
well i planned to send a pm ,you know ,in response to your othermail,waited for your pm box to get cleared ,,,lol
anyways
your in our prayer and keep praying for us too
Bestwishes sis

Salaam,

Well...well...look at you....right when you thought your world was going to collapse, Allah swt blessed you with His bounty & mercy. After every hardship there is relief and God Almighty does not test someone more than what they can handle. The degree of tests are given accordingly & Allah swt knows how much they can bear.

Thanks for sharing your uplifting and not to mention emotional experiences with us.

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

P.S. Where are you moving to?

nasiruyola

ALHAMDULILLAH for the improvement in your situation sister.

[بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ ]

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

[أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ - وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ - الَّذِى أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ - وَرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ - فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً - إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْراً - فَإِذَا فَرَغْتَ فَانصَبْ - وَإِلَى رَبِّكَ فَارْغَبْ ]

(1. Have We not opened your breast for you) (2. And removed from you your burden.) (3. Which weighed down your back) (4. And have We not raised high your fame) (5. Verily, along with every hardship is relief,) (6. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.) (7. So when you have finished, devote yourself to Allah's worship.) (8. And to your Lord turn intentions and hopes.)
The Meaning of opening the Breast

Allah says,

[أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ ]

(Have We not opened your breast for you) meaning, `have We not opened your chest for you.' This means, `We illuminated it, and We made it spacious, vast and wide.' This is as Allah says,

[فَمَن يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَن يَهْدِيَهُ يَشْرَحْ صَدْرَهُ لِلإِسْلَـمِ]

(And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam.) (6:125) And just as Allah expanded his chest, He also made His Law vast, wide, accommodating and easy, containing no difficulty, hardship or burden.
A Discussion of Allah's Favor upon His Messenger Concerning Allah's statement,

[وَوَضَعْنَا عَنكَ وِزْرَكَ ]

(And removed from you your burden.) This means

[لِّيَغْفِرَ لَكَ اللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ]

(That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future.) (48:2)

[الَّذِى أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ ]

(Which weighed down your back) Al-Inqad means the sound. And more than one of the Salaf has said concerning Allah's saying,

[الَّذِى أَنقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ ]

(Which weighed down your back) meaning, `its burden weighed heavy upon you.'

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet sister,

You kept the faith. You turned to Islam. Now...about weddings ..I am waiting for my slice of cake.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Well that's great to hear, sister. Alhamdu'lillaah. :)

:)

Walaykum Salaam.

abouisra

:salam2: alhamdulilah for this happy news for you sister remember allah when you are in ease allah will be there for you when you are in dificulties in chaallah :salam2:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum asalaam warahmatullah sister,

Allahu'akbar! I am so happy for you!
May Allah makes this easy for you, and guide us all to that which is correct.
Ameen.

user expired!

Al inshirah- V6-7

Muhsin Khan: So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,

Muhsin Khan: Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).

May Allah make it easy for you!

salek

everybody is so happy now. Allah is so merciful. all of us prayed for you. thanks for the good news.

a brother,

salah_khan

Mashallah great news

:salam2: sister,it was good to hear that you are going to do hijrah,but one thing i need to remind you is that when ever you hear a good news you should praise your lord,at least say Alhamduliallah(thank's to Allah),because some time people get over joyed and forget that it is a blessing from Allah.dont take it is an offense just a little advise from your brother.
:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam Alkaikum Sarah,
yeah i can feel ur hapiness in every word of ur post :SMILY288:

u know after reading ur story i could'nt reply...was feeling reaallyy bad but i was also happy bcoz i thought u r being rewarded abundantly for ur patience...i kept thinking about u and told my sister as well... i told her- "see how much we are taking ISLAM for granted. we are born muslims living with our families happily, but our patience is meagre compared to this siister's(Sarah)".

now that ALLAH has answered all our prayers, i m rrrreeeaaallllyyy very happy :wavyarms:
for ur patience and steadfastness, May ALLAH keep u away from all difficulties and fill ur path with hapiness and more Imaan.
they say, life is not a bed of roses but my dua is that May ALLAH make ur life a bed of roses with no thorns forever!!! Du'a can definitely turn things & sayings round ;)

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
Alhamdulilah!! its a Great News :) we are very happy for you sista
Thats how a small dua can be... Alhamdulilah
May Allah accept our dua's..Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Sallams sis,
It's great NEWS!!! mashaAllah Iam happy for you... this proofs the verse of Allah subhanahu wataAlla

فَإِنَّ مَعَ العُسرِ يُسرًا ﴿٥
(5) Surely with difficulty is ease. yea, you went through difficult time but with your patience and preseverance Allah has given you a relief AlhamduliAllah...thank you for sharing this joy with us!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Alhamdulillah, I'm very happy to hear that sister. I feel my eyes soak with tears...I'm very grateful to Allah for helping my sister....Allahu akbar!!!