Saddam Hanged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadykan

Salam Brothers and sisters

Brouk Aidkoum!!!

May Allah guide us ALL.

So it's done, Saddam was hanged this morning, the day of Aid!!!

What do you think? Express your feelings.

I personnally think that no solution will come out of this!!!

The trials were a joke!!! He wasn't even charged for all the massacres he's said to be responsible for!!!

And do you really think this is the best way to bring democracgy?

It's a shame even though I comdemn everything he did for more than 30 years!!!

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

I feel like a dark cloud has come to my Eid because of this. I am happy for those who have made their Hajj, and thankful to Allah for another yeah ... but this execution of (someone who claims to be) another Muslim brother is a very sad thing. This whole year has been a very difficult one across the globe, and this event is a painful reminder of that history as well as a warning-shot for what is yet to come.

I am certain that Mr Bush's advisors would have informed him that today is the start of Eid, and so I suppose he didn't care enough to wait a few more days... it was only last week that the Iraqi courts ruled Saddam's appeal invalid and vowed to hang him within one month. So Thank You George Bush for this Eid gift ...

When I read that Saddam had been hanged, tears did well up in my eyes; Not because I admire him, but because of what it represents and as well it seems to me that Saddam tried to be a Muslim... certainly claimed to be one, and so I am just plain sad. It's like having some distant relative being hanged, in a way. I know Mabsoot and several others here feel Saddam was definately not a Muslim, but I say Allah knows best and that anyone who believes in the 5 Pillars, makes Sallat, and at least tries to be a Muslim is on the right tracks. I dunno... I do know that Iraq and her people are a whole lot worse off now than they ever were with Saddam in charge - unless you're a Shia who was anywhere near anyone who once tried to assassinate him, that is.

Again, Allah knows best but personally I feel quite sad about the whole situation. Those're my feelings on the matter ... Take care, all.

:wasalam:

...and they hanged him on eid day. Will the humiliation of Muslims never cease?? I don't support saddam but i certainly detest him being hanged on eid day. People who think its just a coincidence are out of their depth. The americans massacred fallujah for a whole month starting on the First of Ramadhan, the operation was planned for the day, and here they go again.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I can relate to what you've said bro. I've known him since I was a kid and I feel like a small part of my childhood died too. It's not that I'm saying he did not do anything wrong, he have sinned like everyone does. Only Allaah swt knows if he's truly a Muslim or a kaafir. Only Allaah swt knows what's truly in our hearts.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
They did that good timing of hanging him on Eid day on purpose for sure, to insult the Muslims. I think I smell a big war comin' up, May Allaah swt prepare us for anything that could happen after this ameen. :tti_sister:

preparing myself for war LoL
:SMILY346:

brighten

seeker of knowledge

Inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajioon

I'm terribly saddened. It's Eid and they did this.
No matter what, he is a muslim. If he did wrong, then only Allah is to judge. But he has done much for his country which the kuffars successfully help to destroy.

May Allah showers HIS mercy upon his soul and place him with the salihin.
I pray Allah unite the muslims and give us glad tidings against those transgressors of Islam. Ameen.

wassalam.

duran

I think Its shame how this Iraqis think....they think that The Kufar will be better than sadam

You see everyday 100s of iraqs die....did that happen at the time of sadam? NOOOOOOO...

so, you can see how fool are some people

I think Bush deserves this....do u know why? because of the American troops he put in iraq and Die...almost 3000 soldiers die now...

Allah is the best Judger...

and as you know...Yowmul Qiyamah (Judgement day) is waiting...and lots of kufars will be thrown in to the hell fire....1st Fir3oon...2nd Maybe Bush,,,lool

anyway....Allah knows the best,,

Lollytop

harsh

its a bit unfair for them to say "itll be done before saturday" and then do it on the day of eid. it wud hav been better to do it away from eid, even yesterday would have been more tactful.

albinsaid09

If you were to look closely at saddam's face befor execution...., His face was very clean , bright. Is that a sign of paradise..?

shadykan

Wow!!!

I personnally think it's going astray!!!

A sign of Paradise? Let's let Allah judge him !!!

He for sure did a lot of Bad things, and Haram!!!

The problem is that we tend to see the world with a binary vision, good or bad, black or white!!!

But it's a little more complex!!! Saddam followers will say that it was better before, whereas others, like Bush, will claim that now democracy prevails in Iraq!!!

The truth is, it was terrible before, and it's terrible now !!!! The consequences are the same, thousands of innocent people die because of the wrong doings of a few guys!!!

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Shame on all of us!! We can do nothing

I guess Everybody knows the famous Hadith

Our Prophet (PBUH) said,
( meaning )
the day will come when Muslims will be harrased, tortured and killed, though they will be in Majority. Their heart will be sealed.

I guess the day has come......

Now this incident will be added in Harun Yahya's video ( The End Times )
thumb.php

Watch this video.... You will really learn from this ..... Too Gooooood
http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_detail.php?api_id=1578

O! Allah please forgive us and enter us into Jannah
Aameen

Kayote

I cannot believe the Iraqi gov. (who supposedly are muslims) gave the order on the day of Eid.

As many have expressed, I feel quite sad & depressed that this is the state of us muslims.

Sometimes, I wish, I did not have anything to do with other muslims, as if I could just screen the ones I donot like, which would be the majority of them.

Alhumdulillah, they all will also go to their own graves, they may group together now but when the real time comes, they will be among the loneliest.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

Our Prophet (PBUH) said,
( meaning )
the day will come when Muslims will be harrased, tortured and killed, though they will be in Majority. Their heart will be sealed.

Aameen

Brother, could you please explain more of what you mean? Shame on us for not doing something; Shame on us for not being able to do something? Is now the time for me to run through the streets of my Canadian city chanting and yelling, waving signs of protest and kicking my feet? Or should I have done that last week..? What good would it have done, I wonder. Or perhaps I should fly to Afganistan and attempt to find Osama Bin Laden, hoping I'm not executed on the spot for being white or a suspected spy... where I might have a chance to fight alongside the Taliban and likely find myself in the blast-radius of a Canadian artillery shell? Wouldn't that be ironic.

I'd also like to read more on the Haddith you quoted if you please, brother. What does it mean by "Their heart will be sealed"?

I thank you, :wasalam:

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life

I feel like a dark cloud has come to my Eid because of this....
When I read that Saddam had been hanged, tears did well up in my eyes; Not because I admire him, but because of what it represents and as well it seems to me that Saddam tried to be a Muslim... certainly claimed to be one, and so I am just plain sad. It's like having some distant relative being hanged, in a way. I know Mabsoot and several others here feel Saddam was definately not a Muslim, but I say Allah knows best and that anyone who believes in the 5 Pillars, makes Sallat, and at least tries to be a Muslim is on the right tracks.

I completely agree. I was glued to the TV all day waiting for more developements to be divulged, and when they finally announced that Sadam was dead, I couldn't help but feel sad. Obviously not because I liked him or what he did to his citizens, but my sentiments were directed towards a brother. I couldn't help but think, too, that if Mr. Bush were in Sadam's place and an attempt had been made on his life, that he wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing Sadam did. As it is, he was after Sadam from the beginning because of a grudge having to do with Mr. Bush Senior. Oh well, I didn't mean to get into the drudgery of politics... my point was just that I felt sad, too.

:tti_sister:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

Our Prophet (PBUH) said,
( meaning )

Now this incident will be added in Harun Yahya's video ( The End Times )
thumb.php

Watch this video.... You will really learn from this ..... Too Gooooood
http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_detail.php?api_id=1578

Aameen

:salam2: wa baraktuh wa rahmatullah
You have brightened up my Eid, brother. The day will come (Insha'Allah) in a couple of years if (I think) the CIA is correct in guessing that Islam will be the largest world religion in the 2010's (I think, lol).

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters!
Whatever happened to Saddam, did not happen something good!The timing for him to be hanged was not good.His death does make most Muslims feel sad. Everyone makes mistakes.May Allah forgive Him for his mistakes!However~ His death seems to leave many important lessons for Muslims to learn. Remember, No matter Wherever Muslims are, they are ONE.We have to prove this and We will, InshAllah!!

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear members, may PEACE be upon you all!

There is no place for enmity in the morality prescribed by God. The answer is to be individually determined on friendship, affection and compassion, seeking God's good pleasure without any expectation of reward. In the Qu'ran God tells us that superior morality will destroy enmity:

A good action and a bad action are not the same. Repel the bad with something better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will be like a bosom friend. None will obtain it but those who are truly steadfast. None will obtain it but those who have great good fortune. (Qur'an, 41:34-35)

In no part of the Qur'an does God command believers to "respond to violence with violence". On the contrary, God commands Muslims to "respond to evil with goodness"!

Islam is peaceful religion and Patience surely is a Virtue.....May Allah help us all to obtain it Ameen.

Every Soul shall taste death, verily to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return! Judgement belongs to Allah ALONE, we ought to make NO judgements at all! I pray to Allah that He enables us all to die in the state of full submission, to Him Subhana hu wa Ta'aala ALONE Ameen.

Dear, members; my due respect to you all. Please note that THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED as i would detest to see this thread turning into a conducive one! (astaghfirullah)

May Allah guide us all to that which pleases Him the most, Ameen ya Rabb al-Alamin.

I leave you all in Allah's Care

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.