Fish with transparent head

Sanaa01

Muslima
WOW This is absolutely amazing! God does amazing things!..SubhanaAllah

This didn't happen by chance, but was created by Almighty God, with every species being unique in its own way. Only God could bring a fish like this into being.

Look at the Picture

attachment.php

Fish with transparent head.

Since 1939, scientists have thought the "barreleye" fish Macropinna microstoma had "tunnel vision" due to eyes that were fixed in place. Now though, Monterey Bay Aquarium researchers show that the fish actually has a transparent head and the eyes rotate around inside of it. From the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute:

(Bruce) Robison and (Kim) Reisenbichler used video from MBARI's remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) to study barreleyes in the deep waters just offshore of Central California. At depths of 600 to 800 meters (2,000 to 2,600 feet) below the surface, the ROV cameras typically showed these fish hanging motionless in the water, their eyes glowing a vivid green in the ROV's bright lights. The ROV video also revealed a previously undescribed feature of these fish--its eyes are surrounded by a transparent, fluid-filled shield that covers the top of the fish's head.

Most existing descriptions and illustrations of this fish do not show its fluid-filled shield, probably because this fragile structure was destroyed when the fish were brought up from the deep in nets. However, Robison and Reisenbichler were extremely fortunate--they were able to bring a net-caught barreleye to the surface alive, where it survived for several hours in a ship-board aquarium. Within this controlled environment, the researchers were able to confirm what they had seen in the ROV video--the fish rotated its tubular eyes as it turned its body from a horizontal to a vertical position.

Attachments

• _news_news_releases_2009_barreleye_barreleye1-350.jpg
    _news_news_releases_2009_barreleye_barreleye1-350.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 87

meer suhail

ILM seeker
hmmm quite amazing

well is it really like that
or just a pic photoshoped for medical students to learn
well seeing from the pic i only understand that,

Astagfirullah

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Lol i didnt read anything but I clicked on the image.. and it.. totally luks photoshopped!

meer suhail

ILM seeker
yup bro thats what i did too

lol ,,,
but may be , there are still so many things to search and so many wonders of Allah unknown,,humans have only started to reach deep sea,and not to max and many new discoveries await them,and as far as i know in very deep seas fishes are transparent,

pcozzy

Fish with transparent head revealed

:salam2:

Origanally posted by Sanaa01:

WOW This is absolutely amazing! God does amazing things!..SubhanaAllah

This didn't happen by chance, but was created by Almighty God, with every species being unique in its own way. Only God could bring a fish like this into being.

Look at the Picture

Fish with transparent head
Posted by David Pescovitz, February 25, 2009 8:45 AM | permalink
Since 1939, scientists have thought the "barreleye" fish Macropinna microstoma had "tunnel vision" due to eyes that were fixed in place. Now though, Monterey Bay Aquarium researchers show that the fish actually has a transparent head and the eyes rotate around inside of it. From the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute:

(Bruce) Robison and (Kim) Reisenbichler used video from MBARI's remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) to study barreleyes in the deep waters just offshore of Central California. At depths of 600 to 800 meters (2,000 to 2,600 feet) below the surface, the ROV cameras typically showed these fish hanging motionless in the water, their eyes glowing a vivid green in the ROV's bright lights. The ROV video also revealed a previously undescribed feature of these fish--its eyes are surrounded by a transparent, fluid-filled shield that covers the top of the fish's head.

Most existing descriptions and illustrations of this fish do not show its fluid-filled shield, probably because this fragile structure was destroyed when the fish were brought up from the deep in nets. However, Robison and Reisenbichler were extremely fortunate--they were able to bring a net-caught barreleye to the surface alive, where it survived for several hours in a ship-board aquarium. Within this controlled environment, the researchers were able to confirm what they had seen in the ROV video--the fish rotated its tubular eyes as it turned its body from a horizontal to a vertical position.
Attached Thumbnails

This is not photoshopped, Come on people don't be to quick to accuse; do some simple research.

[yt]RM9o4VnfHJU[/yt]

Subhan-Allah

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Sorry brother and sisters for closing thread.

Most stuff like this is either photoshopped or edited in some way, most of the time. (Pictures of trees and so on).

But not this one.

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for informing me.

Walaykum Salaam.

pcozzy

Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Sorry brother and sisters for closing thread.

Most stuff like this is either photoshopped or edited in some way, most of the time. (Pictures of trees and so on).

But not this one.

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for informing me.

Walaykum Salaam.

BarakkaAllah Feekum for maintaining a very nice forum.

Sanaa01

Muslima

Origanally posted by Sanaa01:

This is not photoshopped, Come on people don't be to quick to accuse; do some simple research.

[yt]RM9o4VnfHJU[/yt]

Subhan-Allah

:salam2: Pcozzy Thank you
I found this article on Yahoo yesterday and wanted to share with my brothers and sisters in here but they closed the thread thinking was a made up story and picture...oh well
I'm glad that you have found it on youtube

pcozzy

:salam2: Pcozzy Thank you
I found this article on Yahoo yesterday and wanted to share with my brothers and sisters in here but they closed the thread thinking was a made up story and picture...oh well
I'm glad that you have found it on youtube

If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me.

I never searched for the video. I went to my www.youtube.com and I must of been still logged in and it was a featured video.

I just read the post you posted and never paid any attention to other posts so I wanted to add the video to this thread and it was closed.

after seeing this creation:
Subhan-Allah and
Allah Akbar! who in their right mind would deny that.

Yousef83

subhanAllah,untill seeing the video i had some doubt but video made me convince.Other brothers please dont make comment if its not your major or u dont have any idea.You make ppl suspecting...