Young muslims

MutlekM

:salam2:
Is anybody here younger than 18yrs? I am only 13 and trying to get atleast somebody to get to islam so i can go to paraddise. I live in the U.S so I have a large variety of people to turn to islam, but is not as easy as sorounded by muslims. Sometimes I am even shy to say the truth. So i am just wondereing if i am not the only one in this place young.

daywalker

there are a lot of brother who are under 18, when i first join the forum, i also used to be under-18. dont worry about age. there are also a lot of big people who are shy.

sazk

Banned
lol. before you get somebody to islam you should take a look at verse 28:56 of the Quran.
Allah guides whom He wills. your job is only to present the truth.

muslims.helper

is a Bro, NOT a Sis
Asalamo Aleikum Brother,

I used to be 13 long time ago, so lots of people have been in your shoes one day. I am sure there are lots of people out there who are in your age. So don't think you are the only one ;)

As brother sazk said, Allah guide who ever He wants and we cannot do that. Our job is to answer people questions and try to help them as much as we can. But the good news is, our beloved prophet taught us that "we will be judged according to our intentions." That means that if your intentions are really honest that you want to be a reason to spread Islam Allah will give you the reward for that and He multiple to whoever He wants.

With your intention you have to work hard. The best thing to do is follow our prophet path. What he did was he become a TRUE Muslim, followed the religion, did what Allah asked us to do and kept away from what Allah said not to do. When people saw that, they started to wonder about him and about Islam. So I would advice you to live as a true Muslim then that would help people round you to wonder about Islam and change their view about Muslim because they get wrong impression from media (TV, newspapers, ...etc).

Not everybody has the ability to talk to people about Islam for may reason such as not have much knowledge or they might path wrong information that make things worse. Even some scholars cannot do that because they don't have the skill of debating with people. People need skill and info to debate with other about Islam so they don't get corner easily. If you find somebody who is interested in Islam, why not try to give them some brochure, books, websites, ...etc to read about Islam. Maybe you can ask them to attend some lectures in Mosque with you.

Last but not least, all of us struggle to do be good Muslims. Don't feel shy and be proud of yourself and your religion. Always remember to repent as Allah loves when we do that and learn from your mistakes

May Allah give you the strength and means to follow the righteous path.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllah...good thinking

Is anybody here younger than 18yrs? I am only 13 and trying to get atleast somebody to get to islam so i can go to paraddise. I live in the U.S so I have a large variety of people to turn to islam, but is not as easy as sorounded by muslims. Sometimes I am even shy to say the truth. So i am just wondereing if i am not the only one in this place young.

:wasalam:
I dont know if I fit in this catagory but iam 18 now. anyway, I want you to know that conveying the massage to someone and them accepting it is very good and rewarding but it's not the only way that can get you to pradise. Be a very good practicing Muslim and by your actions they will wonder about this religion of Allah and thus ask you questions..this opens door to dawwah (I think someone has said this before) iam just repeating it:)Anyway, Ithink a lot of us are shy since we are lebeled in school and other places as been "the bad guys" but we should be PROUD of who we are, show the love we have for Allah swt and Islam, and also show them that we are normal people. Dont be shy by conveying the massage if the opportunity comes though, like if someone asks you questions about Islam or if you are a sister and they ask you why you cover up and staff like that. usually they show interest after you explain the whys and I would say that is a good start:). :mashallah: it's very good to know what you are inerested in doing and your love for conveying Allah's massage. InshaAllah you will get that which you love and someday be a famous Da'e:)
:hijabi: Salaam and take care, sis Ubah

MutlekM

I dont know if I fit in this catagory but iam 18 now. anyway, I want you to know that conveying the massage to someone and them accepting it is very good and rewarding but it's not the only way that can get you to pradise. Be a very good practicing Muslim and by your actions they will wonder about this religion of Allah and thus ask you questions..this opens door to dawwah (I think someone has said this before) iam just repeating it:)Anyway, Ithink a lot of us are shy since we are lebeled in school and other places as been "the bad guys" but we should be PROUD of who we are, show the love we have for Allah swt and Islam, and also show them that we are normal people. Dont be shy by conveying the massage if the opportunity comes though, like if someone asks you questions about Islam or if you are a sister and they ask you why you cover up and staff like that. usually they show interest after you explain the whys and I would say that is a good start:). :mashallah: it's very good to know what you are inerested in doing and your love for conveying Allah's massage. InshaAllah you will get that which you love and someday be a famous Da'e:)
:hijabi: Salaam and take care, sis Ubah

thanx but i am a brother.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum

I am not younger than 18 years, however i am a shy person, and at your age i was very shy. But this doesn't stop me from spreading the truth. With time, you will gain more confidence and begin to spread the truth. Pray to Alah to help you each and every day, and Allah will respond, because Allah doesn't fail in His promise.

You are not alone, for what ever age you may be, and whereever life may take you - ALLAH WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!

Wa'alikum aslaam.

InTheNameOfAllah

Assalaam alaikum - I'm 18. Brother, you should not be afraid of telling the truth, we as Muslims have to say the truth, and nothing but the truth.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

MashaAllaah - you've got a plan of how you can get to paradise already, its always good to plan..:cool:

May Allaah keep your intentions pure and grant you your wish Ameen.