Your main source for Information & News

What is your main source for information & News?

• Television

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Internet

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Radio

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Newspaper

• Books

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Word of Mouth

• Total voters
Salaam,

I use the Internet, because it tends to have more diverse opinions & facts.

P.S. Could a Moderator please change the title to "Your main source for Information & News"

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
i usually use internet if i have to ... i dont even like watching news its not like it ever has something for us muslims to celebrate about

pcozzy

:salam2:

I really don't waste too much time as if it is important, then it will be where ever go on the internet.

Usually when I use yahoo, I am forced to read biased garbage news.

I used to always use :http://slashdot.org/
get my science and nerdy news

My advice, just to get too news savvy, the negativity will take affect on you and you will end up frown faced.

:wasalam:

Saidsaad

Selam, most of the news I get from T.V. & Information about indepth subjects I get from the internet. I don't trust most T.V. cannels to tell the truth as they only show one side to storys.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Salam,
Usually I hear it from my parents. Other then that it is the internet.

totaly unrelated but does any one find this brother's 'photo' disturbing or is it only me? i know its Rowan Atkinson but still.....

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I usually get my information from the radio. There is a very good all news station here in NY and they have very accurate information. Sometimes I use the internet, but as we are dealing with the media in general, who can we trust for ACCURATE information? Allahu Alim!