P.M. BROWN CONGRESS SPEECH..madrassas..hate..

Saidsaad

Today Gordon Brown the British Priminister (who was not elected & voted into power) is in the U.S.A. giving a speech in congress ....
" In madrassas children learn to hate us"....
" Every child has the right to school"...

More spin, spin & spin! It's getting boring Mr. Brown. Please learn the truth.( visit a madrassa for youself) The first university in the world was in the Middle east at the time of the English Dark Ages.(fact)
[/FONT

pcozzy

Today Gordon Brown the British Priminister (who was not elected & voted into power) is in the U.S.A. giving a speech in congress ....
" In madrassas children learn to hate us"....
" Every child has the right to school"...

More spin, spin & spin! It's getting boring Mr. Brown. Please learn the truth.( visit a madrassa for youself) The first university in the world was in the Middle east at the time of the English Dark Ages.(fact)
[/FONT

:jazaak:

This could be true, after all the west has been invading countries where there is a lot of madrassas and who gave them the right to. The truth is overwhelming and you can't hide that.

:wasalam:

pcozzy

:salam2:

I forgot to mention,

What I had to go through in USA school to correct about Islam. It taught the fuel for hate. That Islam was forced on the people by the sword.

He needs to address what they propagate, after all we can only control ourselves.

:wasalam:

q8penpals

Brown went to a madrassa when he was young! That's right. Madrassa means school. It has no other meaning.

Salam

I am Soo glad someone said this! I was about to! For goodness sake people, madrassa is the Arabic word for school. If Brown says kids are learning hate in "madrassas", he is saying that all kids are learning hate! LOL!

I work at the Madrassa Amerikiya in Kuwait.

Lana

Khalil2u

it is not new that the men who think they run this world r idots
ummmmmm can i say that if not sorry to offend anyone:)