***With sunset I was born***

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

~With sunset,I was born~

May morning with inocensy is breathing,quiet with all his parts is waking up.On
the East dawn is smileing and it is shivering
on litlle cloud.First song to the new morning is singing.
In this Temple of God Almighty
I am looking for young flowers.Dew is shining
over grass,like teares from my pious eyes.

Oh,Allah Almigty here everything is celebreting
You.When I look on four sides,everywhere are
brighting Your creations.Towered litlle twig,
my Lord,fascinated my mind is staying.
In everything that,Your mercy is apearing to me,In the songs of birds voice,I am listening the
songs about Your Greatness and Highness.

It is remembering You morning and that daybreak
which is blueing with apearing the sky,and that
dew which is shivering like a precious stone.
Oh,Allah Almighty,while I am looking Your
perfect creations,which is clean like my pure
prayer,my young soul wish to die towered Arsh
of All Your mercy.

Ya Allah here I am falling You with my face on ground,
infront of Your eternal Goodness I am staying,
and my prayers,all my life I am dedicating to You.
Oh,Allah Almighty,give me sense for Your beauty.
My heart has waked up,in it sun apeared,I am
opening my hands to hug the sky my Allahu I am
comeing to You.

Written by;Asja

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: sister
:ma::ma::ma: very beautiful sister
jazakallah khair for sharing it. May ALLAh reward you for this and grant you and all of us Janat al Fordous.Ameen
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: sister
:ma::ma::ma: very beautiful sister
jazakallah khair for sharing it. May ALLAh reward you for this and grant you and all of us Janat al Fordous.Ameen

Allaicomu Salam dear sister.

Thank you sister for your beautiful comment on my poem about Allah,and I am very glade that you like it Mashallah.:)

May Allah bless you

knotto

:salam2:
very beutyful...I very like this poem because the rythm is very beautifully..:hearts: May Allah reward you

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabrakaathuh sister Asja, Mashallah that was a beautiful poem, it makes me feel like crying and sobbing, because I was like that, but now, I don't know what's happened, something is wrong, I start to remember nightmares of my past, images and thoughts from the past flash through my mind..... in grief my heart starts to cry, remembering the dread that I had destroyed myself in, remembering the disobedience I had to Allah Ta Alla, but he saved me, and now, I felt that with him, I would ALWAYS feel happy no matter WHAT, because I KNOW that he'll always be there by my side, but recently, I've stopped being what I was, I started to not be good anymore, and I started to feel a bit of evil and temper in me (that I would hide), and now, I feel sad to say this, but I've let myself fall away. I don't know how it happened, but little by little I felt myself shrinking in my Eman, losing the one who was the most dear to me.....

Oh sister Asja! May Allah Ta Alla bless you excessively, may he bestow upon you his Love, his Mercy, his Blessings, and his reward, May he multiply your AJr and status in Jannah by the 25,000's (the same with they other sisters on this site, that worship Allah Ta Alla greatly, a lot like you, sister Asja :)), may he ALWAYS love you, and may he NEVER allow any harm or pain to befall on you. May Allah Ta Alla bless you with the beautifulest and Pious husband, a man who's beautiful in his face, eyes, appearance, and body, and also, his character, piety, and modesty. A husband, who's heart cries for no other women but you, a heart that loves no other women but you, and a heart that dreams of no one but you, and may Allah Ta Alla have your life and eternity to be filled with happiness, tranquility, peace, Love, Beauty, Romance, and extravagant bliss, and may he stow upon this to all other Muslims who seek righteousness! May Allah Ta Alla also forgive you for ANYTHING sister Asja. Ya Rabbana, grant all of these things as I have asked you for, but also, on my part, please forgive me, and those who I love, and those who you love, and please do not be displeased with me or angry with me, and please do not mind for any of my shortcomings, and make me to be of those whom you Love, for Verily, who will be there fo to protect me but you? Ya Rabbana, to you belongs all Praise, Gratitude, and Thanks, and you are Glorified and Praised, above all things that anyone can think of you. Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaaly Wal Ekraam!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
very beutyful...I very like this poem because the rythm is very beautifully..:hearts: May Allah reward you

Thank you dear brother for your nice and kind words,and may Alah also reword you.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabrakaathuh sister Asja, Mashallah that was a beautiful poem, it makes me feel like crying and sobbing, because I was like that, but now, I don't know what's happened, something is wrong, I start to remember nightmares of my past, images and thoughts from the past flash through my mind..... in grief my heart starts to cry, remembering the dread that I had destroyed myself in, remembering the disobedience I had to Allah Ta Alla, but he saved me, and now, I felt that with him, I would ALWAYS feel happy no matter WHAT, because I KNOW that he'll always be there by my side, but recently, I've stopped being what I was, I started to not be good anymore, and I started to feel a bit of evil and temper in me (that I would hide), and now, I feel sad to say this, but I've let myself fall away. I don't know how it happened, but little by little I felt myself shrinking in my Eman, losing the one who was the most dear to me.....

Oh sister Asja! May Allah Ta Alla bless you excessively, may he bestow upon you his Love, his Mercy, his Blessings, and his reward, May he multiply your AJr and status in Jannah by the 25,000's (the same with they other sisters on this site, that worship Allah Ta Alla greatly, a lot like you, sister Asja :)), may he ALWAYS love you, and may he NEVER allow any harm or pain to befall on you. May Allah Ta Alla bless you with the beautifulest and Pious husband, a man who's beautiful in his face, eyes, appearance, and body, and also, his character, piety, and modesty. A husband, who's heart cries for no other women but you, a heart that loves no other women but you, and a heart that dreams of no one but you, and may Allah Ta Alla have your life and eternity to be filled with happiness, tranquility, peace, Love, Beauty, Romance, and extravagant bliss, and may he stow upon this to all other Muslims who seek righteousness! May Allah Ta Alla also forgive you for ANYTHING sister Asja. Ya Rabbana, grant all of these things as I have asked you for, but also, on my part, please forgive me, and those who I love, and those who you love, and please do not be displeased with me or angry with me, and please do not mind for any of my shortcomings, and make me to be of those whom you Love, for Verily, who will be there fo to protect me but you? Ya Rabbana, to you belongs all Praise, Gratitude, and Thanks, and you are Glorified and Praised, above all things that anyone can think of you. Ameen Ya Zaal Jalaaly Wal Ekraam!

Wa Allaicomu Salam Wa Rahmetullah Wa Barakatuhu my dearest brother Abdul Hasib.
Thank you dear brother so much for your always so beautiful,pure,gentle and nice words,and I am very glade brother that you like my poem,especially because it is about Allah subhan we tela,and may He increase every day our Love for Him,and wallahi your words means so much to me,the same of other brothers and sisters.
May Allah reword you brother for everything,and may He bestow you with everything the most beautiful.Ameen.
Mashallah you are already reword from Allah subhan we tela,because you are great Muslim and wallahi I am so proud on you brother because of Your so great Love for Allah,for Islam,and your broters and sisters,
We all sometimes feel that we are far from Allah Almighty brother,but that may be test for us from Him,that we Inshallah increase our iman,faith and Love for Him.Allah is the Most Mercyfull brother and I am sure Alah loves you brother more than you can imagine,and like you said brother that Allah is always by your side,like in side of all Muslims,SubahnAllah.
Ameen dear brother for your duas,and you are also always in my daus like all Muslims,and I ask more of Allah for you.May He reword you with happiness,blessings,shame,modesty,and may He also reword you with the most beautiful wife,and the most pious.Ameen Ya rabb Al Amine,for you brother and for all Muslims.
I do not have anything to forgive you brother,and may Allah forgive to all of us,Inshallah.

Please forgive me if I said anything wrong.

May Allah bless you and keep you always brother.:tti_sister:

Salam

Your sister Asja

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:ma:That was so beautiful and enlightening.

Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!:hearts:

Oh thank you dear sister for your kind reply,and beautiful comment Mashalllah.

I am very glade that you like it.:)

May Allah bless you:hearts: