excellent sharia laws!

salam alaykum

this is not up for debate i jz want to point out the things sufi Muhammad has put up in his sharia law

- Action against drug peddlers will be initiated

- measures will be taken to end obscenity

- a robust campaign against bribe-taking will be launched

- a ban will be placed on sale of obscene CDs

- shops will be closed for prayers

- expulsion of prostitutes and their pimps (from the valley) will be ensured

-action against hoarders and shopkeepers fleecing people will be started

- a special campaign to raise awareness about crimes will be launched

- timely action on people’s complaints will be taken

- a rehabilitation centre would be established for drug addicts

- steps would be taken for initiation of teachings of the Holy Quran and prisoners rehabilitation in all jails

- all Ulema will be persuaded to work for inter-faith harmony and take part in drive for this purpose

- measures must be taken to restore people’s confidence in police stations

- all corrupt police officers would be banished from the Malakand division

- a complaint-box must be fixed outside every officer’s office

- women must be given their due share in inheritance

- protection of the rights of employers and employees be ensured.

i think this is the best peace deal in a long time!.....and the US is pissed now cause satan cant enter swat :p

Mafaza_Muslimah

I think its good, if other part of Government also function properly, ie police and others ....

I also think, temporary settlement for the peace in tht region .....BUT WHO KNOWS... the real threat for us the main indulgement of America and India coz these countries never ever wanna see us as Properous nation

Mafaza....

sazk

Banned
inshaAllah the full shariah law will be implemented. but pakistanis have to be careful of india's RAW and american CIA agents on their soil. the bombings are actually done by these spies, not the common man in pakistan. ISI caught many RAW agents during 1978 and 1999 but some still remain at large in the country, working as normal people. InshaAllah they will be caught and eradicated.