3 tough questions...

naaad

mu'minah

WONDERFUL STORY........3 TOUGH QUESTIONS!

There was a young man who went overseas to study for quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions.
Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young man: Who are you? Can you answer my questions?
Scholar: I am one of Allah (SubHana Wa Ta`ala )'s slaves and Insha-Allah (God willing), I will be able to answer your questions.
Young man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.
Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah(SubHana Wa Ta`ala).

Young Man: I have 3 questions:
1. Does God exist? If so, show me His shape.
2. What is thaqdir (fate)?
3. If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since Shaitan (Devil) and the hell were created from fire. Did God not think of it this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man's face very hard.

Young Man (feeling pain): Why do you get angry at me?
Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your three questions.
Young Man: I really don't understand.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man: Of course, I felt the pain.
Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes.
Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!
Young Man: I cannot.
Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God's existence without being able to see His shape... Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?
Young Man: No.
Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me, today?
Young Man: No.
Scholar: That is takdir (fate) my second answer........ My hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from flesh.
Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?
Young Man: Flesh.
Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man: In pain.
Scholar: Thats it. this is my third answer, Even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, insha-Allah (God willing), the hell will become a very painful place for shaytan.

The scholar was Imam Abu Hanifa (Rahmatulla Alai) and the man was a famous jews scholar of that time and after this incidence he became Muslim and accepted the right path, this shows logical proofs also the way to spread Islam……………………………………………………………………….

MutlekM

Thanx alot for sharing your story i loved it im probably am gonna tell my parents they will luv it too

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

This is a small example how stupid their "great questions" are. Jazaka Allah khair for sharing.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

nounlu

Great story but isn't hitting someone's face haram? If I show this story to a non-believer, I am afraid I will get the same response. I wish he kicked him instead :)

naaad

mu'minah
Great story but isn't hitting someone's face haram? If I show this story to a non-believer, I am afraid I will get the same response. I wish he kicked him instead :)

Salaam,
yeah, even i thought the same when i read it but then i thought maybe it is not exacctly haraam, though it is against the sunnah. i really dont know if everything against the sunnah can be called 'haraam'.

i am sure the scholar knew much more about Islam & Sunnah.
maybe the young man wouldn't have understood without the slap :redface:

maybe if it helps in da'wah, then it's allowed. ALLAH KNOWS BEST!!!

naaad

mu'minah
Narrated by Sahl bin Sad that he heard the Prophet on the day (of the battle) of Khaibar say to Hadrat Ali ibn Abi Taalib (r.a.):"Be patient, till you face them and invite them to Islam and inform them of what Allah has enjoined upon them. By Allah! If a single person embraces Islam at your hands (i.e. through you), that will be better for you than the red camels (the most prized possessions of that time)." Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.192 (part)

how blessed are those who recieve the GREAT REWARD mentioned aboove

Saidsaad

Salam, thank you for the tale. It's shows how we can look too hard for complicated answers when it's really simple. Islam makes everything easy for us inshalah.