Anger And Love Has No Limits

islamisthesolution

While Dad was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car.
In his anger, Dad took the child’s hand & hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, his child has already lost his all fingers & child asked “Dad when will my fingers grow back?” Dad was so hurt.
He went back to car and kicked it a lot of times. Sitting back he looked at the scratches, child wrote “I LOVE YOU DAD”.

Moral Of The Story: Anger And Love Has No Limits!

this story made me cry i hate to disturb you but it has a moral that i wanted to share and i just couldnt imagine that when someone gets angry he can do horrible things and then regret for doing it while no cry over spilt milk
he regreted when its too late

salaam alaikom

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicum dear sister

Thank you very much for sharing with us this story and thak you for this remainder.

This is so sad and wallahi and it has brought tears in my eyes. It is very importante that we learn from the mistakes of others so that we do not repeat them, Inshallah.

May Allah bless you and reword you

Salam

sazk

Banned
greatttt... reminds me of the time when my father used to beat me up with anything he could find. i know its not the purpose of the story but ahhhh brings back so many memories. good times!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: beautiful story but mostly sad. it really hurts to read the story and it has a nice example. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing this with us. :hearts:

wasalam

islamisthesolution

greatttt... reminds me of the time when my father used to beat me up with anything he could find. i know its not the purpose of the story but ahhhh brings back so many memories. good times!

i am terribly sorry wallahi if it brings you bad memories my fault but i wanted to share people this story to make sure not to be that angry and try to control themselves
it hurts me too when parents forget their rules and treat thir kids like that its not human thing even animal dont do this to their kids
please forgive me if it hurted you
may Allah protect us all
and may Allah reward you for you patience

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Oh sister, I was so touched by this story; I have a 4 year old and believe me they have this ability to push the right buttons so you loose your 'goodness' very easily!

May Allah forgive and guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
very gud story sis.azzakahllah for sharing.:hearts::hearts:

and bro alfakir mali
:salam2:
:mashallah:

Overcome one anger with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zc0J-KAsH8&feature=related

25. But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "I wish that I had not been given my Record!''
26. "And that I had never known how my account is!''
27. "Would that it had been my end!''
28. "My wealth has not availed me;''
29. "My power has gone from me!''
30. (It will be said): "Seize him and fetter him;''
31. "Then throw him in the blazing Fire.''
32. "Then fasten him on a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits!''
33. Verily, he used not to believe in Allah, the Most Great,
34. And urged not the feeding of the poor.
35. So, no friend has he here this Day

:wasalam:
i so lov u for the sake of allah,may allah reward u with jannath ul firdhouse.:hearts:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:Sad story, but a good moral. We do so many bad things we regret in anger.

Jazakallahu Khairan for the reminder!

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah, this made me really sad. An I love you is what he wrote and in return he got all his fingers beat off. la ilaha ilallahu muhammadu rasulullah s.a.w. But the moral of the story is definitely useful and great mashaAllah. JazakAllahu khayran.
asalamu alaykum wrwb

islamisthesolution

sisters thank you for sharing
and as you said it has a great moral
jazakom Allahu khyran kathiran
may Allah bless you and keep you on His way ameen:hearts: