aid convey to gaza from u.k

saima11

:salam2:

i hope and pray you all are well inshallah. i have not been on this website for a while now, but was very shocked no 1 had metioned this convey organised by M.P George Galloway to gaza.
all info is on the website www.vivapalestina.org please support and pray for all convey drivers on this journey and most of all our brothers and sisters in gaza.:tti_sister:

Almaas

Salaam,

Yh they're in libya now... unsurprisingly the british media are never gonna report it, only Press TV.

I met him personally and told him I wanted to join lol, but obviously i cant drive and have studies etc etc.

Wsalaam.

AlQurtubi

Banned
MashALLAH, we need this unity to rule the world. This a BiG event really but its always unjust media. Who is driving people. We must promote this so that people get some hope who are so despair due to our current leaders

sazk

Banned
yeah i've been on vivapalestina. i couldn't join them coz i got my semester goin but i wrote long live palestine on my tshirt and have been walking around wearing it so i'm kind of like a walking reminder to the people of my city :).

habib786

amazing .... a very historical event .. which should set an example to many muslims nations ... wisj i could have been a part of this event .... inshallah if Allah is willing sometime in the future .... May Allah reward them for their effort .............

thanks for sharing this web-link ...

Allah hafiz

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamu alaykum,

yeh heard about it, its no suprise realy that the media aren't going to cover it.

saima11

:salam2: the convey has reached Rafah crossing please make lots of dua that they will be let through very quickly.

saima11

GROWN MEN CRYING...THE SIEGE IS BROKEN...

:salam2: :ma: alhamdulillah

Viva Palestina Update
15.30 (GMT) Monday 9th March 2009

GROWN MEN CRYING...THE SIEGE IS BROKEN...
ON THE DAY THE PROPHET WAS BORN

And they entered side by side like heroes, some on foot some in their vehicles, tears, smiles, hugs, flowers. It was historic, it was legendary. Gaza we are here. We have fulfilled the promise - Viva Palestina! The lifeline from the people of Britain to you, the people of Gaza, has arrived.

We have broken the barriers, we have opened closed borders, we have defied the odds,we have overcome the challenges across thousands of miles and three continents. We are here to be with you, to embrace you, to share your tragedy with you.

After another morning of intense negotiations, a deal was reached to allow all of the members of the convoy to go through. In the end, Viva Palestina had to make the sacrifice of agreeing that some vehicles will have to cross the border from the Al Ouja Israeli controlled crossing point. This includes our mascot, the fire engine and the boat. This was due to the restrictions imposed by Egyptian law governing the Rafah Crossing.

A tearful Talat Ali told me that 'Rafah is the most beautiful crossing in the world', he also said that the time , effort and sacrifices put in by all the Viva Palestina family meant that history has been made today - on the day the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born.

George Galloway made an emotional speech thanking the people of Gaza for the wonderful reception and assuring them that for Viva Palestina and in our millions, “WE ARE ALL PALESTINIANS!” George also reiterated that the people of Palestine have voted and that their voice should be respected.

Today the convoy will head along the Salah Eddine road towards Gaza City witnessing along the way the destruction and death caused by the Israeli war machine. Along the way they will be greeted by the people of Gaza who will know that Viva Palestina is here and that they will NEVER BE ALONE.

Farid Arada
And they entered side by side like heroes, some on foot some in their vehicles, tears, smiles, hugs, flowers. It was historic, it was legendary. Gaza we are here. We have fulfilled the promise - Viva Palestina! The lifeline from the people of Britain to you, the people of Gaza, has arrived.

We have broken the barriers, we have opened closed borders, we have defied the odds,we have overcome the challenges across thousands of miles and three continents. We are here to be with you, to embrace you, to share your tragedy with you.

After another morning of intense negotiations, a deal was reached to allow all of the members of the convoy to go through. In the end, Viva Palestina had to make the sacrifice of agreeing that some vehicles will have to cross the border from the Al Ouja Israeli controlled crossing point. This includes our mascot, the fire engine and the boat. This was due to the restrictions imposed by Egyptian law governing the Rafah Crossing.

A tearful Talat Ali told me that 'Rafah is the most beautiful crossing in the world', he also said that the time , effort and sacrifices put in by all the Viva Palestina family meant that history has been made today - on the day the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born.

George Galloway made an emotional speech thanking the people of Gaza for the wonderful reception and assuring them that for Viva Palestina and in our millions, “WE ARE ALL PALESTINIANS!” George also reiterated that the people of Palestine have voted and that their voice should be respected.

Today the convoy will head along the Salah Eddine road towards Gaza City witnessing along the way the destruction and death caused by the Israeli war machine. Along the way they will be greeted by the people of Gaza who will know that Viva Palestina is here and that they will NEVER BE ALONE.

Farid Arada