Burned the hijab!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Today eight of mars is womens day. At this exact day a woman named; Sara Azmeh Rasmussen has burned the hijab infront of exactly 2000 muslims. She was so happy and satisfied that she burned the hijab. She claimed to have done for the muslim women and girs that are wearing it under their will. I never thought to see this in Norway! I heared my brother mentioning this earlier in the day, and now I see it in the news. astagfour allah.

You could see the video on the link below. May Allah help us all.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=551334

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

i think its disgraceful what she has done but of what i have read about her she is a lesbian Norwegian and she is originally from Syria so i just see her as another lesbian feminist that wants sodomy in Islam and fights against it for her own gain and she can burn the hijab because its a piece of material the real hijab is in the heart of every believing women and don't let her anger you shes not worth it its kind of sad really :girl3: she thinks we are oppressed when in fact we are liberated more and above the western women, gay women and men because Allah has honored us with Islam Alhamdulilah:hijabi:

:wasalam:

Yousef83

I see,i think Allah(c.c) took back true belief on her minds & heart according to her life style,and poor woman show everyone Allah (c.c)'s punishment for her :) who is the funny very specific here.has Lost Islam (sisters-brothers for her) and being laughingstock of kafirs.
may Allah (c.c) protect and keep us away from fire of the Gehenna inshAllah and ways to go there

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

ok... i'm guessing she burned it to upset the muslim women but honestly that didn't upset me at all. i don't know about others. it's funny that she doesn't realize that she is bruning a piece of clothing.

O Allah, keep us on the stright path amiin.

wasalam

Idris16

the women' day is just fake day, what good will it bring?
Yesterday they celebrated it in Mogadishu, May Allah guide them. i wonder if they celebrated it since 18 years ago.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Funny

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I guess she's a Muslim, and she wants to be free by exposing herself to the man-hungry (or women) world we live in. This very funny, because if she is a firm Muslim which I highly doubt she is, then she would never ignite her own hellfire with her hijab. She'll find the right path, Inshallah!

I'm affraid the youth may pick up on this, but mostly wear it more with pride for Allah (subhana wa ta A'la) because she's opposed to it.

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

ommtalel

may Allah(swt) guide her back on the right
burning the hijab has no meaning to me, burning the PHYSICAL hijab, its a piece of cloth, for one to really believe in hijab practises it by
7:26] "O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of GOD's signs, that they may take heed."
if she thinks that burning a piece of cloth is going to burn the meaning of the true hijab to muslim sisters around the world, she is far wrong wrong

Salaam,

What good does burning a hijab do? Those who are rightly guided will still wear them! I guess some people crave attention. No one can take away the free will of God's mercy upon humans except God.

I would not be suprised if there were political motives, such as being paid under the table.

sazk

Banned
she was paid to do this!!!

i was also paid a lot of money to burn my clothes in public but i refused! :SMILY288: :SMILY286::cool::D

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
O Allah! we take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure, and within Your pardon from Your punishment, O Allah respond!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
:salam2:

i think its disgraceful what she has done but of what i have read about her she is a lesbian Norwegian and she is originally from Syria so i just see her as another lesbian feminist that wants sodomy in Islam and fights against it for her own gain and she can burn the hijab because its a piece of material the real hijab is in the heart of every believing women and don't let her anger you shes not worth it its kind of sad really :girl3: she thinks we are oppressed when in fact we are liberated more and above the western women, gay women and men because Allah has honored us with Islam Alhamdulilah:hijabi:

:wasalam:

I agree with you sister. It is just difficult not to respond.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
she was paid to do this!!!

i was also paid a lot of money to burn my clothes in public but i refused! :SMILY288: :SMILY286::cool::D

Subhana Allah, why would they even bother to offer such a thing. May allah bless you sister.

But masha allah brothers and sisters, I must say that all of your answers are true. May Allah guide her to the right path. Ameen.

jamilah rumias

Assalam alaikom warahmatul Allah wabarakatu

I just felt sorry for her, but what we can say for this kind of person.? she's not a pracitce Muslim and don't know anything about Islam.That's why in Islam is obligation to seek Knowledge.May Allah Increase our knowledge in order not to go astray.May Allah show her the right path,Ameen ya rabil Alamin.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
I just felt sorry for her, but what we can say for this kind of person.? she's not a pracitce Muslim and don't know anything about Islam.That's why in Islam is obligation to seek Knowledge.May Allah Increase our knowledge in order not to go astray.May Allah show her the right path,Ameen ya rabil Alamin.

Amin to your dua sister Jamilah. May Allah so her to the riht path. It is never late to return to Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

ShyHijabi

Why doesn't she burn her skirts, trousers, shoes and shirts as well? I mean out parents force us to wear those clothing as well, no? Rather than go out and freeze to death they make us wear them as a form of protection. So while she is making a statement at least make it properly. *snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.