U.S. offers $900 million to Palestinians

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
(CNN) -- The United States has offered more than $900 million to help the Palestinian people, particularly those in Gaza, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Monday.

Only by acting now can we turn this crisis into an opportunity that moves us closer to our shared goals," Clinton said at a Gaza donors conference hosted by Egypt in the Red Sea resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh.

"By providing humanitarian assistance to Gaza, we also aim to foster conditions in which a Palestinian state can be fully realized."

Salam Alekum... Here is the link to the rest of the news InshaAllah
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/02/mideast.clinton/index.html

Its time for the US government to think about our Muslims brother and sister in Palestine.. I am glad they are doing something for them. They are suffring and their country is been destroy by Isreal. May Allah help Palestine and give them the victory!!! Ameen

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Hilarious!!! Hillary should offer to return the life of more than 1000 palestinian killed by the terrorist regime of zionist...and also promise to take Olmert and Tzippi to international criminal court and charge them for genocide.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Its time for the US government to think about our Muslims brother and sister in Palestine.. I am glad they are doing something for them. They are suffring and their country is been destroy by Isreal. May Allah help Palestine and give them the victory!!! Ameen

It's just to maintain the U.S. status, so that they can claim that they did sent aid to the Palestians and justify themselves, but as for their well-wishing? I doubt it.

If so then Israel wouldn't be supplied with about $3 billion dollars per year in military aid.

Believing and trusting in them is just a fallacy that they wish Muslims to fall into so as to gain their support. They've dropped atomic bombs then rebuilt those cities, but does that remove the original act? The fact that they do not condemn Israel's actions, or the fact that the media is so heavily biased as to brainwash the common population into ignorance of the reality of things - does money change this? Half the things they do would not justify however much aid they send.

It's just politics. That's what I believe.

wasalam

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Hilarious!!! Hillary should offer to return the life of more than 1000 palestinian killed by the terrorist regime of zionist...and also promise to take Olmert and Tzippi to international criminal court and charge them for genocide.
Selam alejkum
Miss. Hillary Clinton can do nothing to return the life of more than 1000 palestians and also she can't take Olmert and Tzzipi to ICC , but
The life of more than 1000 palestinians can't return again because inshALL-LLAH they are shehids . And also ICC can't punish Omert and Tzzipi,but I'm sure 100% ALL-LLAH will
adjudicate them in the day of judgement.ALL-LLAH knows best.
InshALL-LLAH USA and lots of European Countries will help to rebuild Gaza and to form the Palestinian state.ALL-LLAH guide into islam all Countries which help muslims all over the world.Selam alejkum

Saidsaad

Selam, I have seen this news when it was on BBC NEWS ..$900million.......from America....to Gaza...
I first thought ;
"what will they invest this money in, a bigger, higher security wall & more deffensive weponds for Israel's protection? "
I would like to see the break-down of this $900million where it is alocated for and does it include Americian investment & contracts in gaza of which they will want a financial return in a few years time?

mohd2008

These funds will not reach the Palestinian people
it Will arrive to the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah, the Authority will be stole this momy
Because the Authority and its leaders are men of corruption and theft and famous treason
They stand with the Israelis against the Palestinian people and Hamas
We will steal money
America is also required to pay the money to leave the Hamas-Jihad, and this is impossible

Idris16

These funds will not reach the Palestinian people
it Will arrive to the Palestinian Authority in Ramallah, the Authority will be stole this momy
Because the Authority and its leaders are men of corruption and theft and famous treason
They stand with the Israelis against the Palestinian people and Hamas
We will steal money
America is also required to pay the money to leave the Hamas-Jihad, and this is impossible
You are right *Thumbs up for you*
Let them give the palestinians their wealth and power I will still not support zionist countries and those with zionist ideologies.

abdul hai

One Flag, One cause
I dont know who the money will arrive but I know that the money will not be distributed evenly. This is the truth about muslims WALLAHI! WHY ARE THEY SO HUNGRY FOR MONEY! Even if U.S donates $900 million atleast there doing something unlike the Muslim nation. Come on Muslims wake up!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I dont know who the money will arrive but I know that the money will not be distributed evenly. This is the truth about muslims WALLAHI! WHY ARE THEY SO HUNGRY FOR MONEY! Even if U.S donates $900 million atleast there doing something unlike the Muslim nation. Come on Muslims wake up!!

Brother, prevention is better than cure. I appreciate US donation towards Gaza. Why in the first place US did nothing to stop the war on Gaza? US it self invaded Iraq and Afganistan. They destroyed the whole nation then promised will rebuild. Why? Are they creating business for their cronies?

Muslim very forgiving, they know this. Once promised with money we will slowly forget the atrocities committed by the twin-terror, the US and Israel.

By the way, I really like your avtar. Very symbolic.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

At first US tax payers paid to destroy Gaza and now they government will put them to pay to repair it. This seems to be good business even the military industry of USA.

I agree it is very unlike most of those money would go to help ordinary people in Gaza - but to pockets of old corrupted leaders of PA to Ramallah.

At first US tax payers paid to destroy Gaza and now they government will put them to pay to repair it. This seems to be good business even the military industry of USA.

I agree it is very unlike most of those money would go to help ordinary people in Gaza - but to pockets of old corrupted leaders of PA to Ramallah.

Salaam,

This is how the U.S. capitalist fiat (paper) currency works. Wars increase the demand for the dollar. The World Bank & International Monetary Fund are the loan sharks that give these loans to the destroyed countries and attach interest on top. In the long run, they will own the country because they will never be able to pay off the debt!

All the U.S. empire wars work this way.