O People of Houston, Texas, Is this the image Texsas??

mohd2008

:salam2:

When I go through the forums and found one written in the form of (Pray for Gaza) and had written to this file in Texas
houston_billboard_-_pray_for_gaza.jpgmid.jpg

I want to ask, Is this really the image in Texsas
If you have, I thank you on behalf of the people of Gaza
Thank you for thinking of us in the besieged Gaza
Thank you everyone I hope to do, such as Texas
:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
its a good message to give to the people. but the website mentioned is by coptic christians. usually they own all the .org websites. also it doesn't mention what to do about palestinians who have been driven out of their homes and are now living in refugee camps and UN schools.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

When you write that .org is owned by the Coptic Christians that naturally aroused my interest. Please be so kind as to reference that with links. We have to be so very careful with our sources. Thank you.

sazk

Banned
salaam,

there's been a mushroom growth of .org websites these days on the internet. they're really alarming because some of them claim to be from muslims but if you're a born muslim you have the knowledge to see what's right and what's wrong in them. there was one called: www.quran.org (there are others also). i saw it claimed that the quran is the word of God and contains mathematical miracles. i said yeah ok so far.

but then it said that the prophet (pbuh) wrote the quran with his own hand and that early muslim scholars lied about this. thats when i realized OKKKKK anis sorrosh at work here. if u've ever seen debates of anis sorrosh he often says this line that muhammad (pbuh) wrote the quran, he plagiarised from the bible etc. its the common line of arab and coptic christians. zakariya boutros does the same thing (among other horrible accusations against the prophet which i will prefer to leave out at this moment).

another common thing about these .org websites is that they claim that the quran is your only way to salvation!

beware of such claims, no muslim scholar in the past has ever used the word 'salvation' much less make such a claim. rather salvation is a favorite term of (only) christian missionaries because their strategy is to first claim that yes Quran is from God and yes bible is from God, both religions are the same, and then they come to the salvation point and convince people to accept jesus to be their savior in order to get food and medical supplies. they've done this in indonesia, malaysia, pakistan, india, bangladesh, nigeria, ghana and numerous other countries that had muslims.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
salaam,

there's been a mushroom growth of .org websites these days on the internet. they're really alarming because some of them claim to be from muslims but if you're a born muslim you have the knowledge to see what's right and what's wrong in them. there was one called: www.quran.org (there are others also). i saw it claimed that the quran is the word of God and contains mathematical miracles. i said yeah ok so far.

but then it said that the prophet (pbuh) wrote the quran with his own hand and that early muslim scholars lied about this. thats when i realized OKKKKK anis sorrosh at work here. if u've ever seen debates of anis sorrosh he often says this line that muhammad (pbuh) wrote the quran, he plagiarised from the bible etc. its the common line of arab and coptic christians. zakariya boutros does the same thing (among other horrible accusations against the prophet which i will prefer to leave out at this moment).

another common thing about these .org websites is that they claim that the quran is your only way to salvation!

beware of such claims, no muslim scholar in the past has ever used the word 'salvation' much less make such a claim. rather salvation is a favorite term of (only) christian missionaries because their strategy is to first claim that yes Quran is from God and yes bible is from God, both religions are the same, and then they come to the salvation point and convince people to accept jesus to be their savior in order to get food and medical supplies. they've done this in indonesia, malaysia, pakistan, india, bangladesh, nigeria, ghana and numerous other countries that had muslims.

:salam2:

interesting....didnt know about this dot org business, i'll go and do some research...

:wasalam:

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Um, .org just means it is a licensed organization that has registered the site. Nothing more, nothing less. It could be a Christian group, Muslim group, atheist group, prolife, prochoice, etc, etc, etc.

Specifically from /www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/article-459.html

".org represents the word 'organization' and is primarily used by non-profit groups or trade associations."

Let's not vilify an entire sector of the Internet by not researching a tiny (3 second) search on Google, if no where else.

Lana

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Well put.
And even if they are Coptics they have heart. They have the courage to understand there is a wrong.

sazk

Banned
dont be condescending! i know what org means. MOST religious .org sites are run by coptic christians posing as muslims. does this sound like someone with a good intention?

their real intent is to mislead islam and muslims, mainly new ones and young ones. they know we older ones know the truth we can't be fooled. its the new and young they want to mislead with their slogans of 'salvation' and 'savior' and God knows what else. be careful, the moment you take them as allies, you become an enemy of Allah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

No-one is being condescending. Please understand we are simply saying if you know that .org is Coptic let us know your resources. Give us the information that you have access to such that we are sure. We can not let emotions take place of facts and figures.
And please be so kind as to address me in a respectful tone. I am the elder sister here.

sazk

Banned
was,
ee youch its not you whos being condescending. but whoever is the former sister, i m sorry. my apologies. please refer to my earlier post about how the website states that the prophet wrote the quran with his hand. something which anis sorrosh has always stressed in his lectures and so do the coptic christians. but this is a blatant lie without any proof.