Jews Plan Al Aqsha Demolition

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

After destroying the Muslims’ dwellings and replacing them with the Jewish settlements for decades, now they want to destroy the Muslim’s holy place of worship and replace it with the Jewish one, as per the report below. How much more terrorization does it take before the Muslim world, with its populations numbering over a billion, begin to rise up and hit back at the bullies courageously?

A group from the Israeli Jews is planning to conduct some trainings as a preparation for the demolition of Masjid Al Aqsa to give way for the construction Solomon's Temple (Haiqal-e-Sulaimani). Thus reported by the Israeli media.

Al Aqsa Foundation for The Protection Islamic Holy Sites of Palestine is again reminding the Arab world and the Islamic nations to act fast in order to save Masjid Al Aqsa from demolition. Al Aqsa Foundation also mentioned that efforts by a number of Jewish foundations supported by the Israeli occupation regime are getting bold and intense, Al Aqsa Foundation stated in a press release on Wednesday (23/7).

The statement was released following the news by several Israeli mass media which reported that a group of radical Jews, namely the “Habad” is in the process of preparing some trainings for the demolition of Masjid Al Aqsa and the construction of Solomon's Temple (Haiqal-e-Sulaimani). The trainings would be conducted for a period of 3 weeks, in 200 locations all over Israel. The purpose of the training is to form a working team for the construction of Haiqal-e-Sulaimani.

The media sources also mentioned that the trainings would present in detail the program for the construction work of Haiqal-e-Sulaimani, amongst them are; the process of demolishing Masjid Al Aqsha, the design for the entrance of Haiqal-e-Sulaimani, the making of the plans for the interior and exterior designs, the foundation-stone laying rituals, the uniforms of the priests, the sacrificial ceremony, architectural designs and layout, etc.

The leader of the “ Habad” circle, Khakhom Yousef Ahrounuf, as quoted from the Israel Maariv daily said that the trainings are traditions which were importantly held before the celebration, prior to the destruction of Haiqal-e-Sulaimani.

In the statement, Al Aqsa Foundation also said that judging from the various statements made by the circle of radical Jews regarding Al Aqsa, it shows that they are intensifying their efforts in trying to establish Haiqal-e-Sulaimani above the ruins of the mosque.

Therefore, Al Aqsa Foundation is requesting the Arabic and the Islamic worlds, either from the government or the power of the masses, to act fast in order to save the first kiblah (praying direction) of the Islamic ummah from being destroyed.

Darusasalaam

Ameen:salah:
I pray they don't succeed, I always wanted to see Al Aqsa.may the wrath of Allah be upon them if they succeed. The Zionist just won't stop :(

Darusasalaam

I will be sitting!
You know why? because Allah will protect his place of worship.

How can you say that, don't you recall what happen these past months ,how Isreal bombed mosques in the Gaza strip. And it is with that sit down attitude that will allow this to happen.

Ladybug3478

This is horrible. Where did you get this info? I want to take a look. Don't the Jews believe that their messiah will build the the third temple? Who is funding this project? What is going on?

Khalil2u

asalaamu alaikum,
If they do this i will start a riot here in the usa
may Allah SWT protect us from all these evil ppl
may Allah SWT please protect all tat is sacred to us

FreedomFighter

This is horrible. Where did you get this info? I want to take a look. Don't the Jews believe that their messiah will build the the third temple? Who is funding this project? What is going on?

:salam2:

don know..its everywhere..its a group of them jews..and i guess they have a lot of money to do that..i think right now they are planning the structure and everything and soon they will find an excuse to build it..