Please Make Dua for me that I change

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Please make dua for me that Allah SWT can Help me change as a person. I have A lot of personal issues: Sleeping problem , Im not smart or intelligent (compared to like people who dont study but still can get high grades ) , Making friends, I daydream a lot which is bad and I have tried everything I could to stop this habit of constant daydreaming but none worked, and im not happy with my height....

Please brothers and sisters Make dua that Allah change me. I am thankful for What I am right now ( Because If Allah SWT willed I could be in much worst conditions ) but I'll be honest that I am not happy the way I am now and Allah SWT knows that. Ive been making dua for quite a long time. Especially when I asked Allah SWT to help me be a little more social so that I could make more friends and that Ive been asking for more than 2 years close to 3 years I believe.(I dont like it when my dad asks why dont I hang out or I hated when he asks me If I have any friends). So yea Allah SWT didnt answer my dua on that yet.I fear and feel that Allah SWT will make me wait for a very long time for my duas to be answered. I fear that my duas wont be answered for a very long time.

I feel said when I see non-muslims or ignorant people do so much better than me in life.

Please Brothers and sisters help me by making dua for me that my duas may be answered soon so that I could at least have a life. This thread is the only reason why I created an account in TTI , So that people can pray for me

Thank you brothers and sisters

Living Soul

May Allah SWT make you overcome your shortcomings and strengthen you to do what good you want to do. Ameen There are many ppl arround us who are unfortunate for not having been blessed with the Iman so atleast you can feel this great blessing of Allah SWT has given you. Just keep on praying to Allah for Allah surely listens the prayers.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Please make dua for me that Allah SWT can Help me change as a person. I have A lot of personal issues: Sleeping problem , Im not smart or intelligent (compared to like people who dont study but still can get high grades ) , Making friends, I daydream a lot which is bad and I have tried everything I could to stop this habit of constant daydreaming but none worked, and im not happy with my height....

Please brothers and sisters Make dua that Allah change me. I am thankful for What I am right now ( Because If Allah SWT willed I could be in much worst conditions ) but I'll be honest that I am not happy the way I am now and Allah SWT knows that. Ive been making dua for quite a long time. Especially when I asked Allah SWT to help me be a little more social so that I could make more friends and that Ive been asking for more than 2 years close to 3 years I believe.(I dont like it when my dad asks why dont I hang out or I hated when he asks me If I have any friends). So yea Allah SWT didnt answer my dua on that yet.I fear and feel that Allah SWT will make me wait for a very long time for my duas to be answered. I fear that my duas wont be answered for a very long time.

I feel said when I see non-muslims or ignorant people do so much better than me in life.

Please Brothers and sisters help me by making dua for me that my duas may be answered soon so that I could at least have a life. This thread is the only reason why I created an account in TTI , So that people can pray for me

Thank you brothers and sisters

Brother :salam2:
Once a muslim scholar told me that, when a muslim ask something from Allah SWT, he will get some of it in this Dunya and some of it Allah SWT keep to give him on the Day of Judgment as good deeds.
So brother keep asking HIM for everything even for height because nothing is impossible for HIM and never give up hope that your Dua will not be answered because that is a sin.
I shall pray for you Insha-Allah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Never put yourself down, Allah made you special and made you a muslim. Your duaas will be answered, not when you want it, but when Allah decides for you to have it. We must always have faith and trust in Him who created us.

What you dont get now, you will inshallah get it in the hereafter. Keep yourself busy, go to the masjid, volunteer etc...this will help you inshallah. I will keep you in my duaas inshallah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaams and welcome to TTI,
I agree with my brothers & sisters who have written before me. Allah LISTENS to your Dua brother/sister, just keep asking & He will certainly help you inshaAllah ta'alla. I will keep you in my duas inshaAllah & please DO NOT GIVE UP ON ALLAH for Walahi NONE can HELP you EXCEPT Him. Salaam & welcome

Khalil2u

asalaamu alaikum,
# 1 THE FACT THAT U R A MUSLIM PUTS U IN A MUCH POSITION WITH ALLAH THEN THOSE WHO DONT WORSHIP LIKE U DO!
# 2 BEING A MUSLIM IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD POOR OR RICH
# 3 I FEEL JUST LIKE U AND INSHALLAH OUR DUAS WILL 1 DAY B GRANTED. I ALSO THINK THAT WE FEAR GOING OUT THERE IN THIS WORLD. TO MAKE THOSE FRIENDS GET THAT JOB TO BE HAPPY. I SAY UR AT THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF WITH ME. I THINK WE SHOULD JUMP OUT OF OURSELVES AND TRY NOT TO BE SO FEARFUL. WE MUST ALSO ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT ALLAH SWT KNOWS WHATS BEST FOR US HE IS NEVER WRONG. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW WE CAN ONLY LIVE TODAY. IF WE STAY IN THE HOUSE AND JUST STARE OUTSIDE WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE HOUSE:)
ALLAH SWT PLEASE ANSWER OUR DUAS WE WANT TO BE HAPPY:)

a_stranger

The most beautiful thing you are doing is that you are asking Allah swt this is a great ibada(worship) but it is not enough you have to study the teachings of Islam and try to follow the patteren of the prophet :saw: I am sure you will learn to be more social and will know how to have friends since the prophet :saw: teaches us how to have pure heart (full of love of Allah swt) , how to smile, how to forgive, how to help others , how to utter good words only, ...........how to be with noble morals that make people love us, But we should seek the pleasure of Allah swt first. Don`t worry things will change step by step .....Islam builds in our hearts confidance, trust , reliance, thanks towards our creator.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Many brothers and sisters have contributed with great tips. I have gone through basically the same (somewhat) as you. No one believed in me when I was growing up. I wasn't smart enough ( had many F's until the eighth grade), wasn't social, had no popular clothes, no allowance money as other kids did, no social skills, talked pretty fast that people started to stop saying come again? was too tall (6*5). At the age of 18, everything stated to turn around, became more social, did this and that, was believing in myself more, was still not clever in school:). Now, I study at a University, believe me, any of my old classmates from highschool would never ever believe that I study at any University.

Allah made us all smart, we just have to believe in Allah. Everybody has issues, just deal with them, so do not sell yourself short. You being tall, you see things no one else does brother. People look up to tall people, so keep your back straight and be muslim. If you want to be social, there's two things you can do: read about the prophet's characteristics (may allah's peace and blessings be upon him) and implement them in your life and read books on how to be more social in general. I'd advice you since I read some of them; be polite to people, say hello, share experiences with friends, or something you read that's interesting and such. Think outside the box, don't think of how bad you are, and that people won't like you. Think how everyone likes you, because you want to get to know them.

Good luck, your doing fine brother!

islamisthesolution

welcome to this forum wish you all the best

first of all you have to believe that you are going to change and you can do it

Allah (s.w) says"[11] For him (each person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allâh. Verily! Allâh will not change the (good) condition of a people as long as they do not change their state (of goodness) themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allâh). But when Allâh wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.

لَهُ مُعَقِّبَاتٌ مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ يَحْفَظُونَهُ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ ۗ وَإِذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِقَوْمٍ سُوءًا فَلَا مَرَدَّ لَهُ ۚ وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ دُونِهِ مِنْ وَالٍ (11)

you just need to trust more in Allah the Almighty and that He hears your dua so you better make alot of dua to Allah

Allah the Almighty says"[60] And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, (i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islâmic Monotheism) and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship (i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islâmic Monotheism)) they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!"

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ (60)

hope to hear from you often try to read and listen more to Quran its going to help inshAllah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb, dear muslim...you really don't have much to worry about. i will do my best to advice you. please don't take it as an offense inshaAllah. Firstly about your height, Allah swt chose it for you....some of us are tall, some are short, and some are medium. However our height is not really much of a problem( unless it's a disease type of course like gigantism). Our height is a blessing from Allah swt, and that we should appreciate. as for your duas not being answered, you're very wrong to say this. Just because the dua you made didn't come to play in reality does not mean that it was not answered. Duas are divided into three categories: If a dua is not seen in life, that does not mean it has not been answered...rather it was used for one of three by Allah, to prevent it wiht something that was gonna befall you, it has been accepted but will come to play later in life( so you have to be PATIENT), or either it is answered right away. you said you've been making dua for 2-3 yrs, there have been those who were making dua for 40 yrs, 100, years and some even their whole lives...yet still they believe as we should that our dua was used for something that is beneficial for us. This is a test from Allah swt. OUR DUAS NEVER EVER GO TO WASTE DEAR MUSLIM. you have to keep that in mind. as for your friend issues....you really don't need them if you don't have them. think of it this way...maybe Allah swt is not letting you make friends because they may not be right for you, or they might be of fitnah for you. Allah swt does not abandon his servants, nor does he place on us a burden that we cannot carry. So yes, all these problems you are facing are ones you are able to handle, otherwise it would not have been placed upon you as a burden. If you don't get the duas answered in this life....then they will be given to you inshaAllah in your rightful place in akhirah. As for you dear muslim, you need to increase your iman and occupy yourself studying Islam. this way, it will help you increase your faith and maybe even less day dreaming. as for the sleeping problem...there are always duas. take care dear muslim Asalamu alaykum wrwb:)
sincerely your sister in Islam:)

palestine

Servant of Allah
as for the sleeping problem...there are always duas. take care dear muslim Asalamu alaykum wrwb:)
sincerely your sister in Islam

At the time of difficulty when Sleeping

To be recited when having difficulty obtaining sleep
اللَّهُمَّ غَارَتِ النُّجُومُ وَهَدَأَتِ الْعُيُونُ وَأَنْتَ حَيٌّقَيُّومٌ * لَا تَأْخُذُكَ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ أَهْدِئْ لَيْلِي وَأَنِمْ عَيْنِي

"O Allah the stars have gone far away and the eyes are rested. You are Alive and Infinite, You do not slumber nor does sleep overtake You. Oh Alive and the Everlasting One, grant me rest tonight and let my eyes sleep (close).

(Hisnul Hasin)

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
Lets pray;
O Allah, it is Your mercy that I have hope in, so do not leave me to myself even for a blink of an eye, and make good my affairs, for there is no god worthy of being worshipped but You.

Islam!!yay

I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I WILL IN TURN MAKE DUA FOR ALL WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO MY THREAD.

Islam!!yay

Asalamu alaykum wrwb, dear muslim...you really don't have much to worry about. i will do my best to advice you. please don't take it as an offense inshaAllah. Firstly about your height, Allah swt chose it for you....some of us are tall, some are short, and some are medium. However our height is not really much of a problem( unless it's a disease type of course like gigantism). Our height is a blessing from Allah swt, and that we should appreciate. as for your duas not being answered, you're very wrong to say this. Just because the dua you made didn't come to play in reality does not mean that it was not answered. Duas are divided into three categories: If a dua is not seen in life, that does not mean it has not been answered...rather it was used for one of three by Allah, to prevent it wiht something that was gonna befall you, it has been accepted but will come to play later in life( so you have to be PATIENT), or either it is answered right away. you said you've been making dua for 2-3 yrs, there have been those who were making dua for 40 yrs, 100, years and some even their whole lives...yet still they believe as we should that our dua was used for something that is beneficial for us. This is a test from Allah swt. OUR DUAS NEVER EVER GO TO WASTE DEAR MUSLIM. you have to keep that in mind. as for your friend issues....you really don't need them if you don't have them. think of it this way...maybe Allah swt is not letting you make friends because they may not be right for you, or they might be of fitnah for you. Allah swt does not abandon his servants, nor does he place on us a burden that we cannot carry. So yes, all these problems you are facing are ones you are able to handle, otherwise it would not have been placed upon you as a burden. If you don't get the duas answered in this life....then they will be given to you inshaAllah in your rightful place in akhirah. As for you dear muslim, you need to increase your iman and occupy yourself studying Islam. this way, it will help you increase your faith and maybe even less day dreaming. as for the sleeping problem...there are always duas. take care dear muslim Asalamu alaykum wrwb:)

sister palestine ....I thank you for your long reply and I hope Allah swt bless you for replying to my thread. But comparing your thread to others that have replied, I find yours to be the most discouraging. Most of what you had to say were pretty much a mood killer, like your subject on friends.....I dont need them If I dont have them? Well I need them and If I still dont know how to make friends years from now...I dont think I can survive.

Anyways Thank You Dear

Islam!!yay

Now again I fear that my duas wont be answered for a VERY long time.

Karima80

:salam2: brother,
I will make duaa for you. Just wanted to ask if you have tried to make friends in own effort? Otherise I would recommend you to chat with people here and soon you see you have a lot of friends. Friends can also be through emails/chat. Wish you the best in this because friends and family are very important. And I believe you will find good people here.
:hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah

sister palestine ....I thank you for your long reply and I hope Allah swt bless you for replying to my thread. But comparing your thread to others that have replied, I find yours to be the most discouraging. Most of what you had to say were pretty much a mood killer, like your subject on friends.....I dont need them If I dont have them? Well I need them and If I still dont know how to make friends years from now...I dont think I can survive.

Anyways Thank You Dear

Asalamu alaykum wrwb, i'm sorry that my thread was such a mood killer:) i did not mean for it to be. that's not the way i meant, i think i probably wrote to fast before thinking it through. so let me try again dear muslim:)
First and foremost, you have to realize that you're not alone, even if you do not have friends. The one whom you need the Most is Allah swt.:) i too did not have friends when i was younger....of course it was because i was the outcast, but i reminded myself constantly that Allah was my the only i needed, and that he was to me, My friend. If you want to make friends, that is muslim friends that are in you area, then you must make the first step. We were not born with words, we all had to learn dear brother/sister. i know you said you have problems socializing but you must get over that fear by taking the first step towards making friends. find a sister/brother in the masjid or around your neighborhood and just introduce yourself first. ask them questions that are not too personal and i'm sure they'll ask many back. i know this seems like just words...but hey that's what i do and it works. :) sorry i wasn't of much help. as for your words "i don't think i can survive", trust me...yes you can. it;s just that you've convinced yourself that you won't. It depends on YOU. if you think positively you will in return get postive results and if you think negatively...well then the result will be negative.
take care....and remember don't give up on making dua, Allah hears you and everyone else. :salam2::hearts: