Prayers for my Sister-in-Law

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

As most of the sisters know (from the sisters section), my husband has traveled to the US with his sister to accompany her as she undergoes heart-valve-replacement surgery (as well as the removal of some sort of fatty tissue near her heart) - the surgery will be taking place within the next couple days, and they will be in the US for anywhere from 3 weeks (if everything goes as planned) until ??? if there are complications.

Please pray that the surgeons use their God-given talents well and everything goes as planned, insha'Allah!

Lana

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa alaikum salam,

I pray to Allah that may everything go very well. may Allah give her comlete cure. Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Oh Allah, help her sister-in-law so she can live a happy life with her family and friends. Ameen. :)

fada_all

salam alikom

may allah swt wa taala bless ur sister in law with his wide mercy, and heal her insha allah from her illness, and insha allah she will return back home with a complete recovery beidni allah.
i will keep her in my dou'a insha allah..

salam alikom

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
InshaAllah I will pray for her in the Jummah prayer.
May Allah (SWT) give her recovery and health. Ameen.
:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

insha Allah, i will remember you and your family in my duas. may Allah subhana wata'ala make things easier for her and for all of you amiin.

wasalam

ummu thany

sister in islam
Assalamu Alaikkum sister
May Allah (swt) give a good result for your sister in law and patient for her family Insha Allah. Allah (Swt) know the best. wassalam.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

Thank you all for your kind words of support. Update-my sis-in-laws surgery was postponed to Monday - they need to transfuse some clotting agents (I think platelets?) because her blood is too thin and she could bleed-out if her blood doesn't clot fast enough. :-(

And, the fatty deposit near her heart they have studied more and found it ot be an actual tumor of some sort, not just fat, so they will have to get it out and test it to see what exactly it is.

This is a very scary situation for her - heart surgery is never easy, but with other complications, it is much more difficult!

I know everything will go as God has planned...I just have to keep remembering that.

Lana

halah

May Allah grant your sister in law a complete recovery, protect her from any harm and bring her home back safly.:tti_sister:

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
Dua

Insha Allah the surgery will be successful, and you sister-in-law will have a complete and speedy recovery. I will make dua for her.

:tti_sister: