**A message from an Ex-Shiite to the Shii'tis of the world!**

pcozzy

:salam2:

Alhamdillilah, may Allah guide us all to the straight path.

I like the fact that this brother took 2 steps back and then re-approached his decision of the correct aqeeda. This is lesson I believe will help us focus on Quran and Sunnah of rasool PBUH, and tear down and remove innovations or shirk.

May Allah give us all the hidaya.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

salek

thanks brother, for sharing the video. may allah(swt) give them hedayat and show them the true islam. (ameen) it's a jewish man who conconted and made the religion of *!*!*!*!ism. we are so fool that our shia brothers' are following the jewish to go astray. may allah save them from the way of shaytan.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I watched the video in disbelief. Before this I only seen this kind of rituals in hinduism...oh no are they really doing all this? Ya Allah! Pls guide them back to Your straight path. Ameen.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

For those who didnt read about history, It is well know to Sunni muslims as well as Sunni Scholars and Ulama That this whole Shia thing started by a jew. A juwish man from Yemen just cant remember his name.

So its not surprising to me what Shia may do.

And for those who keep asking why we Sunni muslims alway fight Shia.. It is becuz Shia are acting the same way Jews and Christian did before. Killed a prophet then warshiped him. Shia people killed Ali and Hussain and now they warship them.

La Hawla Wala Quwata Illa Billah.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
It seem I've missed out a lot of info about shia. If what you said is true sister BoMeshary, the US, Israel and Iran might be playing a drama and fooling all of us. Otherwise, why should Iran be arch enemy of Israel then?

ommtalel

thankyou for sharing
speaking as a european, somehow this is the only image that we get about islam through our media, the corrupted side of it, it makes me sad that when somepeople think about islam these are the images that flash in front of their eyes.
why is it the west feel so threatened about showing the beauty and perfection of islam!
may Allah guide us all onto His rightous path

Almeftah

It seem I've missed out a lot of info about shia. If what you said is true sister BoMeshary, the US, Israel and Iran might be playing a drama and fooling all of us. Otherwise, why should Iran be arch enemy of Israel then?

السلام عليكم

I'm a brother.. :)

why should Iran be arch enemy of Israel then?

Shia have been denying that fact about the jew man who started it, just like they denyed the fact that Sunna teachings is for all times.

Shia of Iran think of themselves as the true and righteous Muslim sect, there for they hate the jews just like Sunni people do.

Also if i'm not mistaken, iran thinks that Israel will not only take over palestine, but they will want to continue to take over the whole region of western asia down to Makka.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sorry brother BoMeshary for mistaken you. I always keep me reservation about shia but now I'm beginning to hate them for what they do..I pray to Allah to bring them back to the straight path, inshAllah.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Ya Allah!!! What those ignorant people do is very horrible and very disgusting. I feel so sad for them. May Allah guide them out of their ignorance and darkness to the pure guidance of true Islam.

I do believe that what those people do is more dangerous on Islam than that what non Muslims do against Islam. That is because those ignorant people who belong to Islam falsify the meaning of Islam. All their leaders and Immams will bear the burdens of all what those people do and be accountable for that between the hands of Allah.

Those leaders and Immams know they are wrong and they are not following the true religion of Muhammad peace be upon him. However, they are keeping on their falsehood for worldly benefits; their positions, money, power. Unfortunately, they have sold their hereafter for very cheap price.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I met a shia on the plane, in summer. She was sat next to me. So asked my name, and I said, othman, then she knew I was sunni (shia's hate the name 'Othman'!)

She opened the subject, of how shias have more logical religion, than sunni's.
I tried every little detail I knew about shia's and how corrupt they are. (eg. hit themselves, worship 12 imams, belief more than 1 Allah, allowing adultry, wine etc....)
And she said it was NOT true. She denied Everything! :|

It was annoying really, because I think she was trying to convert me to shia, as I was young and vulnerable.... well looked to her. But she was surprised to see that I know a lot. Still she or me proved nothing at the end!!

:salam2: Hope u enjoyed my story :)

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
I met a shia on the plane, in summer. She was sat next to me. So asked my name, and I said, othman, then she knew I was sunni (shia's hate the name 'Othman'!)

I tried every little detail I knew about shia's and how corrupt they are. (eg. hit themselves, worship 12 imams, belief more than 1 Allah, allowing adultry, wine etc....)

It was annoying really, because I think she was trying to convert me to shia, as I was young and vulnerable.... well looked to her. But she was surprised to see that I know a lot. Still she or me proved nothing at the end!!

Lol.....!!!
Walaikumsalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother.

Mashallah this video is very usefull for us to see what these unbelivers are doing Astagfirullah and may Allah reword you brother.

But I would not agree in one point dear brother.What these unbelivers are doing (worshiping 12 Imams,belief more than in one Allah,alowing adultury,wine etc Astagfirullah) is not refering and it can not refrain on all Shia Muslims,and not all Shia Muslims are unbelivers.But Allah knows the best.
We should pray to Allah to guide our brothers and sisters Shia Muslims(but those who are folowing Holy Quran and Sunnah).

May Allah guide us all.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Woops! Jazak Allah Khairan for pointing that out. Sorry, I should have mentioned that following point, :) hehe

Astgfirullah! We shouldn't be prejudice. :salam2:
thanks again

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Woops! Jazak Allah Khairan for pointing that out. Sorry, I should have mentioned that following point, :) hehe

Astgfirullah! We shouldn't be prejudice. :salam2:
thanks again

Allhamdulilah that we should be careful with what we are saying becouse Allah seas everything.

Inshallah in the future dear brother you will not make the same mistake with Allahs help.

May Allah guide us all and make us one of those with whome He is pleased, SubhanAllah.