**The Aim Of Iraq War Is To Convert Muslims To Christianity**

pcozzy

:salam2:

This was clear from actions of the first Bush in office. Anytime the USA goes in an area you can be certain that their cause is a religious one.

By the way, I meet a revert muslim who was similar in appearance to the ones on the video. The interesting thing was, he was in the USA military and learned about Islam when he was sent to Iraq, he changed his name to Shareef afterwards and obtained a discharge from the military. mash-Allah and subhan-Allah.

There is an ayah that I remember, which basically addresses these lost souls. It is surah Maida(5) verse number 54. Allah subhanna wataalla will love a people and they will love Him. Allah says he will love first before the part where people will love Him. It has a significance, that is Allah extends his love before the people love Him and then they do love Him. This ayah raises the status of the believer as being one that is special.

:wasalam:

BigAk

Are these missionaries being successful at converting the Muslims to Christianity?? If so, what is the success rate?? Does anyone know??

pcozzy

Last I heard about this was Al-Jazeera they had a report, it said that they reported 400 in northern Iraq converted to Christianity. But they stated that money was sent to the church. An imam in the news video stated the church is using money to recruit members, and is causing problems in the area because people are starving and have no revenue. I tried to find the video but it may be deleted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBUdRWjSxHI

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam2

I feel ashamed of what I see and hear. This is a great example of how bad muslims we are. I mean if the muslims in Iraque would be informed about their true faith, then they'd never turn to satan, "believing in Issa as a son of God".

We must learn about islam, put more energy into it and spread the true message. This is sad, they don't know what they are doing.

Salem9022

salam2

I feel ashamed of what I see and hear. This is a great example of how bad muslims we are. I mean if the muslims in Iraque would be informed about their true faith, then they'd never turn to satan, "believing in Issa as a son of God".

We must learn about islam, put more energy into it and spread the true message. This is sad, they don't know what they are doing.

Well this is the problem with muslims around the world generally not only in Iraq, But yet I hear so many muslims talk about how bad the Islamic rullers are while their own population don't care about Islam and Know about Islam.

Unfortantely Iraqis are mostly secular people not religious, 30 Years of Baathism(Marxism- Communism) pretty much brainwashed them away from Islam, and now they are facing Anti-Islamic Shi3a threat. Also many Iraqis You will meet call themselves "Half-Shi3a and Half-Sunni" Subhan'Allah, How can you be Half and Half of Different religions? Its like me saying Im Half Christian and Half Muslim????! Ajeeb, So you see, Iraqis generally aren't well established in the Deen, That is why you won't see many Iraqi women wear hijaab in Iraq or in europe and America and Iraqi Men with beards.

Also Many Iraqis in the North especially in Kurdish Areas are supporters of Marxist -Atheist rebells like the PKK which calls for an Indepdent country called Kurdistan.

So Generally the country is well established for these kinds of Missionaries because they can fool the People to their religion because most of the Population aren't well grounded in Islamic Fundamentals like Tawheed.

FreedomFighter

most of the time the people are so poor, they just need the money and america is giving to them and they do apostacy..

Also Many Iraqis in the North especially in Kurdish Areas are supporters of Marxist -Atheist rebells like the PKK which calls for an Indepdent country called Kurdistan.

what's wrong if there is kurdistan anyway..they deserve to have their own country..

if america is going to do that in Afghanistan, convert the people, then maybe the whole country will be in jihad...because thats one thing they should put out of their list-convert the people- and a lot other things...actually everything should the americans put off their list in Afghanistan..

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I don't think they will be successful enough. This part of the world was ruled by the ex-colonial masters (Portugese, Dutch, Japan and British) for hundred of years but 99.9% Malays remain muslim until present day though they (especially the catholics) did sent all their top guns to entice the locals.

But I believe, small number will be lured into christianity because of money, women and aquas.

One thing we must tell these morons, by leaving Islam it will not in anyway harm Islam, Allah will remain Allah, God the Almighty forever. The one going to lose are these morons. Likewise, by reverting to Islam will not in anyway benefits Allah, the reverts are the one going to get the benefits.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
InshAllah their mission will never be successful.. May Allah guide our brothers and sisters to the right path and protect them.. Ameen :)

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

This has always been the MO of the christians, sow discontent and start wars and then take advantage of those poor people affected by what they (christians) had instigated in the first place.

Hasbunallah wani'malwakeel.