I am new here!

Robab

daughter of Adam
u chosse best religion

Aslam o alicom.
sister u chose best religion.Inshallah Allah help u.:SMILY206:

Saidsaad

Salam,:SMILY206::SMILY206:I'm the only muslim in my family, they are all christians. But the muslim brother & sister hood around the world is growing & growing everyday :allahuakbar:]

HELP!!!!

I was reading a book online just now, free download but now it went missing....where to find it again? I cannot remember the title but it was about Satan....pls pls

Thanks in advance.

lily_mawar

Salam ....

Welcome to the ummah ... Alhamdulilah, Allah had given you hidayah. May you find this site beneficial and some of ours brother and sisters are like you ... Don't be hesitate if you have any doubt about Islam .... especially solah ...

islamisthesolution

Assalamualaikum to all,

I am new here. Please allow me to introduce briefly about myself.

I was born in a Roman Catholic family. Mom is very pious and very active in church and in a Franciscan group. For some reason I choose Islam to be the way of life. My mom was very furious in the beginning but she accepted the fact now. Currently only me in the family is muslim.

I am married with 3 kids and hope I can get further information from all of you.

Thanks.

:salam2:
:ma: may Allah increase you with knowledge .
welcome to TTI and enjoy your stay:)
:salam2:

Mother Muslimah

Asalaam'Alaykum,
Hello sisters, and brothers, I am too, new to this site. Was refered to it by my sister n law. umm.... Well I guess I am here, to find some friends, and get more infomation about Islam, as we all could be.

I recently reverted, about Nov. 2007... and then re-said the Shahada, when I got married in March of 2008. And still learning about it.... now that I am a muther of a 3 month old, I want to make sure that I learn enough to teach her when she gets old enough to understand.

I am hoping there are some pple here that can help me. I have recently made another big step, and am living in England. I dont know the country all that well. So I am also looking for Muslimahs in the area of East London.

Conclusion; I am hoping that someone can help me out.

Jazak'Allah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Asalaam'Alaykum,
Hello sisters, and brothers, I am too, new to this site. Was refered to it by my sister n law. umm.... Well I guess I am here, to find some friends, and get more infomation about Islam, as we all could be.

I recently reverted, about Nov. 2007... and then re-said the Shahada, when I got married in March of 2008. And still learning about it.... now that I am a muther of a 3 month old, I want to make sure that I learn enough to teach her when she gets old enough to understand.

I am hoping there are some pple here that can help me. I have recently made another big step, and am living in England. I dont know the country all that well. So I am also looking for Muslimahs in the area of East London.

Conclusion; I am hoping that someone can help me out.

Jazak'Allah

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah that is so beautiful sister. Yes inshaAllah there are many brothers and sisters over here who will help you in every way they can. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions that may arise. Move forward step by step. Try to read more Islamic books.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) make both the worlds easy for you and keep you firm on the correct path. May He (subuhaanahu wata'aala) make you child a good example for the Muslim Ummah and bless your family with what your heart desires. Amiin Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

rahmani

Sister Everlasting Ligh, As Salamo Alekum (Peace be upon you) Aameen !

Sister you are most welcome to the Muslim Community. Alhamdulillah (All praises to Allah), Allah Subhanahu Tala has shown to you the correct path (Sirate Mustaqeem) and we pray to Him that He may make it easy for you to follow His Deen (Islam Religion).
You are welcome to this website too. Insha Allah you can get very useful information about Islam from here.

germanicus

i am also very new here,and already i have received posts of welcome to this site,inshallah we can chat some time in one of the forums

iidob_123

WECOME TO PEACE SISTER

DEAR SISTER
Assalam.Allah choose you for Islam.you revert in your real track.congratulation.hear we running a dawah center IN Bangladesh that IIDOB.you can visit iidob.weebly.com.sister if you face any type of qus please let me know to solve.congrates again embrace the truth to overcome trmendous barrier.
Assalam
Sharear azam