Islamic History books, please!?

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I want to study the history of our religion.I am affected by the rumours, because I don't know the real facts. any reference to books?

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Thank you for your reply=) I was thinking more of books about battles of the prophet (pbuh) (which I assume are included in his biography), but I want specific titles of books about the history after the prophets death, about the CAliphafates: abu Bakr, Omar, etc.

HIghly appreciated. May Allah Reward you

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu bro hope you are fine .

BOOKS ON MUSLIM HISTORY
AND ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION

You may order from the following bookstores:

IslamicBookStore.com

Muslim History

Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent

Halalco.com

Muslims in the Indian Subcontinent

Muslim History

www.astrolabe.com

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum
(THE SEALED NECTAR)
Memoirs of the Noble Prophet [pbuh]
by Saifur Rahman al-Mubarakpuri

Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam!

Thanks for your help guys, highly appreciated. May Allah reward you. Ameen.

salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Robab

daughter of Adam
information

asalam o alicom.
The best book which is written on the life of Hazrat muhammand (pbuh) is in arabic.But i think it is also available in english the name of book (araheeq-ul-makhtoom) that book is very excellent.because it is the first book which gain popularity in all over the world.in this book the complete life of prophet Muhammand is available with reference.secondly if u can search the name of writer is (Hakeem mahmood akhtar) this writer wrote all khallipha (Hazrat abu bakar ,Ali,usman,umar .this is the only writer i saw his books he wrote every sentence with reference.during my study i searched history books so i found that writer excellent.note his name and search in his library.inshallah u will enjoy when u read it.:)