Ibn Kathir book

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum,

Can anyone please give me the link (pdf format) for the great book of Islamic history ,Al Bidayah wa-Nihayah,english translation.
JazakAllah Khairan

alhamdullilah

Stranger
I give up already... Theres no way to tell what language its in until your open it up/ download it.... Just google it or search for the torrent brother abdullah

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum,
jazakAllah khairan, brother Pcozzy and Alhamdulillah,i'm already tired as well,but inshAllah will get soon.
Make dua

pcozzy

:salam2:

as brother mabsoot stated in another thread:
Assalamu alaykum

People should go to darusalam or other trusted book website, as they have good books which are classical and those written by trusted people who have right aqeedah and manhaj.

that site has books which are not so good, by people who speak about matters way beyond their level.

But, this is the tradgedy befalling this ummah, they like to get info from the ignorant, just because it may sound good, and people dont realise the value of the ulema' and what knowledge is even.

He is right, for I have never read the english translation of the online text and cannot tell you if it is accurate. Perhaps I will learn a new thing today myself.
:wasalam:

alhamdullilah

Stranger
Brother pcozzy; the book is about the caliphate of Umar, Abu Bakr, and Uthman (RA).

Wow :jazaak: , a great website indeed... It should be a thread of its own....