So when was the last time you....

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:
my mom passed away since i was child, so probably the last time when i kiss her or hug her was around 5-6 years old . i don't quite remember.I pray for her a lot
:)

MashaAllah you pray for her.
I really respect you for posting on this thread, as it is not easy.

I love you for the sake of Allah.

May Allah grant your mum Jannat-ul-firdous, Aameen.

oh, and welcome to TTI!
hope you enjoy your stay. :)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
believe it or not..there are some of us that are not loved by their parents..their parents don't like them to be in this world.....

not everyone have a same story

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
believe it or not..there are some of us that are not loved by their parents..their parents don't like them to be in this world.....

not everyone have a same story

Im really sorry to hear that.
May Allah make it easy for you.

Sorry if this thread hurt you in anyway, it was purely unintentional.
Hope you can forgive me inshaAllah. :girl3:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2: brothers and sisters...mashallah..this post really touched the bottom of my heart....All of you pls pls pls..Thank Allah Subhana Wata'la for your mothers...especially those of you who live with your MOms..everyone love their mother becuase she deserve to be Loved....like the brother said lets not jedge others cuz people have different reasons, however as Muslim whatever reason it is we should always love our mothers, give them a hug or whatever makes them happy...to be honest I don remember when was the last time I hugged my MOm..but she is always in my heart..its been long time since I didn't see her...I ask everyone of you to remember me in your du'aa so that someday I will visit her and Hug her just like ya all hugged your mothers..JZK..

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Personally,My Mom is dead may allah have mercy upon her,but when she was a live i liked hugging her

halah

Every time I come across this post I feel this deep pain in my heart as the last time I kissed my mum was on the 9th of May 2004,since that day I've never seen her the death separates us,May Allah have mercy on my mother and all the muslim mothers whom passed away and whom still alive.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: brothers and sisters...mashallah..this post really touched the bottom of my heart....All of you pls pls pls..Thank Allah Subhana Wata'la for your mothers...especially those of you who live with your MOms..everyone love their mother becuase she deserve to be Loved....like the brother said lets not jedge others cuz people have different reasons, however as Muslim whatever reason it is we should always love our mothers, give them a hug or whatever makes them happy...to be honest I don remember when was the last time I hugged my MOm..but she is always in my heart..its been long time since I didn't see her...I ask everyone of you to remember me in your du'aa so that someday I will visit her and Hug her just like ya all hugged your mothers..JZK..

May Allah Make you meet your mum as soon as possible.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Every time I come across this post I feel this deep pain in my heart as the last time I kissed my mum was on the 9th of May 2004,since that day I've never seen her the death separates us,May Allah have mercy on my mother and all the muslim mothers whom passed away and whom still alive.

May Allah grant her Jannah inshaAllah. :)
May Alah reward you for your patience, aameen

strahan

MashaAllah you pray for her.
I really respect you for posting on this thread, as it is not easy.

I love you for the sake of Allah.

May Allah grant your mum Jannat-ul-firdous, Aameen.

oh, and welcome to TTI!
hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Thank you very much for the dua and i pray for your happiness&health
I love you too for the sake of Allah
I'm blessed and happy to be Muslimah just like my mum ^^
:wasalam:

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
HADITH ..
A sahaba asked Prophet Mohammad (SAW) to who should I give my best time?

Prophet Mohammad (SAW) answered .. To your mother ..
Sahaba: and then ?
Mohammad (SAW): your mother
Mohammad (SAW): and then your father

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
HADITH ..
A sahaba asked Prophet Mohammad (SAW) to who should I give my best time?

Prophet Mohammad (SAW) answered .. To your mother ..
Mohammad (SAW): and then your father

JazakAllah for posting this akhi,...............It really makes you think........

Aisha12

Assalam Alaikum

Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters of islam

I think the last time i remember hugging and kissing mymother is when i was 3 0r 4 years old. I am 18 now and i haven't seen my mother since i was a toddler. i miss her so much sometimes i feel like crying when i see someone with their mother :girl3:

Wasalam::hijabi:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters of islam

I think the last time i remember hugging and kissing mymother is when i was 3 0r 4 years old. I am 18 now and i haven't seen my mother since i was a toddler. i miss her so much sometimes i feel like crying when i see someone with their mother :girl3:

Wasalam::hijabi:

AAw, i really feel you.
Its okiay, May Allah make it easy for you. :)