Saddaam's Last words! (very graphic)

slave.of.AllahSW

Inna Lillaha Wa Inna Ileyhe Raji'oon

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
for all who want to view this video, pls note that it is very graphic. it shows it all. even after he was hanged. I wanted to share it because it is clear in this video his last words were "La Illaha Illalla Muhammad ur Rasul Allah". If he really did repent, May Allah swt forgive him and grant him Jannah. only Allah knows best!

The video, first broadcast by Al Jazeera on Sunday, was captured on a mobile phone when Saddam was executed on Saturday.

[yt]6tVG5_F5Ado[/yt]

Globalpeace

Banned
History & Precedence!

History & Precedence!

Asslamo Allaikum All,

We have a large Iraqi (Sunni & Kurdish) community in our area and they are all overjoyed with Saddam’s execution. One of the Sunni Arab brothers who was tortured along with his mother still has marks on his back & had a heated debate with me last night…

I let him blow his steam then made four simple points:

1) Sadaat was assassinated in Egypt; did it make a difference? The answer is clearly no
2) Pakistan lost 1965 war under General Ayub, then lost half of Pakistan under General Yahya in 1971, supplied intelligence to kill thousands of Muslims in Afghanistan in 2003 and killed 83 children studying Qur’aan under General Musharraf in 2006, is assassinating General Musharraf going to make a difference? The answer is clearly no
3) Lets presume based on point 2 that General Musharraf is guilty SHOULD Pakistanis ask Israel to come and help them get rid of General Musharraf. How would the Muslims world-wide feel about that?
4) Sunnees (Arabs & Kurds) are happy to get rid of Saddam and are now prepared to live under Shia rule! Wow! May fortune favour the foolish

Its NOT about Saddam; its about “How”

Let history be the judge of the Iraqi people and Allah (SWT) be the judge of Saddam Hussain

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

Check out "Saddam's Final Letter" where you'll find his last letter as the official head of state, his farewell letter before being hanged, and aswell a link to the GoogleVideo page where you can see Saddam's last two and a half minutes here on Earth.

Wasalaam.

talibulislam

may allah forgive his sins ameen

first of all he died at the hands of kufar,second his moamila is between him & allah,third only with the mercy of allah some one can recite laillahillallah when he is close to death,sukar alhamdulillah that forgivness & punishment is in the hands of allah otherwise we would send each other in hell longtime ago.
mayallah give us hidaya & save all iraqis & all arab muslims from munafiqeen & mushrakeen insh'allah

abdul-halim

SADAAM

first of all he died at the hands of kufar,second his moamila is between him & allah,third only with the mercy of allah some one can recite laillahillallah when he is close to death,sukar alhamdulillah that forgivness & punishment is in the hands of allah otherwise we would send each other in hell longtime ago.
mayallah give us hidaya & save all iraqis & all arab muslims from munafiqeen & mushrakeen insh'allah

May Allah bless all muslims.The arabs, chinese, white, whatever.

slave.of.AllahSW

It is available now

yes the video was taken out by the user from whom I copied earlier. I have updated it again from another user.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Inallaha wa InnaIlaihi Rajiun

Inallaha wa InnaIlaihi Rajiun

Verily we are from ALLAH and we have to return to him.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

Assalamu Alaykum
There is no difference between an Arab Muslim, an Arab Christian, an Arab Jew, an Arab Atheist, etc. in the eyes of the ignorant. It is these ignorant people who are persecuting what they think are "Mawzlem Terrorists".

BintMuhammad

Staff member
La illaha Illallaah wa Muhammad Alrasulullaah :tti_sister: I can't stop myself from crying while watching the video and hearing Saddam testify that there is no God but Allaah and that Muhammad is his messenger. Not that I think Saddam is innocent but why did they have to execute him when there are even worst people out there free as a bird like Bush! ;(

young muslimaah

servant of allah

La illaha Illallaahu Muhammadu rasulullaah sallalahu 3layhi wasalam, ina ilayhi wa ina hiraji3un may allah forgive him and grant him paradise amin.

I think the execution was wrong and even worse it was on eidul adha those muslims brothers that executed him should be ashamed of themselves.
Now that saddam has been sentenced to death the biggest shaytan on earth (bush) and blair must be executed aswell

asifeqbal

my bro and sister
The question which is to be asked here why saddam was executed on the day of idul adha.On the sacred day of hajj.There more than 300 other day he could be hanged but was not so. The asnwer is simple.Here america and other kuffar want to humilate whole muslim world and to show that muslim has no power at all.They want to show that they could do what ever they want to do with muslim.They want to show that they are the absolute authority.
I agree saddam belongs to a secular baath party.And he killed lot of muslim and shia. But allah tahallh is telling in quran that even if your sin is equall to mount uhad,if allah want to forgive,he will forgive.We should not forgot that he recite kalima sahadat before it dies.Also majority of muslim are almost like him.we do lot of sins in nowaday world.Maybe in the last day he could have ask forgiven for his secular attitude and kiling of muslim and shia.
If saddam was hanged by a muslim goverment then i would not have any problem. The massege is simple from unbiliver. If you dont listin to me then your fate will be a disaster

sky_012

Assalam u Alikum

i just wanted to say something that might not be agreed by every body here but i think i can share it as well

you know after watching this , the only thing i remember is that this is a lesson from Allah SWT, a lesson for all of us humans who seem to forget our end, and seriously the question isn't about the execution on the day of eid etc etc because Saddam's death was already planned like this since his birth, and what Allah SWT Had decided , happened

this man, who celebrated each of his birthdays like some extra speical events, had plenty of statues of him had all the power , it's just to show how weak as human we are in reality and with the example of Saddam Allah SWT Show us a lesson of humbleness, and that we should have modesty and humility

to tell you the truth , since i 've joined this forum and read and watched all the converts stories, it really shows that the problem isn't of shia/sunni about american versus muslim world etc etc the problem is that if we all pretend to know the truth , to be on the straight path why don't we follow it? in fact the real ennemy is sheytan and he is the ennemy of all of us

if every single person whatever his religion is, if he uses His natural capcities such as humanity and knowledge and is sincere in his search , whatever his beleif is, Allah Will guide him toward Him and Toward the footsteps of our Prophet Muhammad Sallah Allaho Walaeyhi Wassalam

but what we see here nobody is sincere, every body claim to have the best religion but neither saddam when he had power, his shia killers, or bush really apply what their beliefs learn them

for me it is a reminder to turn to Allah sincerely and immedialtely because who knows who is the more guilty in front of Allah and who has made Our Lord more angry , we should use the human abilities we have been gifted by Allah SWT and live in peace with one another ,

i pray Allah SWT Forgive us all and Guide us on the straight path Ameen

:wassalam:

yusuf

Asalam Alaikum

Brothers and sisthers watch carefully Saddam didnt FInished his shahada
And there is big difference in finishing it and saying it half !

May Allah Guide us all!

Ameen

:salah:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave

La illaha Illallaahu Muhammadu rasulullaah sallalahu 3layhi wasalam, ina ilayhi wa ina hiraji3un may allah forgive him and grant him paradise amin.

I think the execution was wrong and even worse it was on eidul adha those muslims brothers that executed him should be ashamed of themselves.
Now that saddam has been sentenced to death the biggest shaytan on earth (bush) and blair must be executed aswell

I will admit that the news we get here in America is "modified for content". But I thought that Saddam was tried and executed by an Iraqi court. As for who is the biggest shaytan on earth, none of us know.

Allah Ta'ala will judge Saddam as well as all of us. What I saw was that he stood like a man resolute, facing his executioners. Saying shahada. Allah (swt) knows best.

slave.of.AllahSW

May Allah Guide us all!

Ameen

AssalamoAlaikum wr wb,
brother yusuf, I dont know what you are talking about???? If you listen to it carefully, he said his shahada once and the second time he was saying it OUT LOUD (twice), he had said "Muhammad :saw: " and he was executed. "Muhammad:saw: " was his last word the second time he said his shahada. and only Allah swt blesses whomever he wants to grant Jannah (InshaAllah) with shahada before death.

here are some ahadith about shahada. this is the site I got it from
http://www.abc.se/~m9783/n/lail_e.html

AHADITHS ON THE MERIT OF SAYING LA ILAHA ILLALLAH

from Shaykh Hisham Kabbani's Encyclopedia of Islamic Doctrine
Posted with permission from the author
by GF Haddad ©

1. The Prophet said:

"Whoever says: there is no god but Allah enters Paradise."
Tabarani narrated it from Abu Dharr in the Kabir (7:55), Ibn Hibban in his Sahih (31), al-Hakim in his Mustadrak (4:251), al-Mundhiri in al-Targhib (2:422), al-Haythami in Majma` al-zawa'id (1:18), Ibn `Adi (7:2639), Abu Nu`aym in the Hilya (7:174), and al-Bazzar from `Umar.
2. The Prophet said:

"Whoever says there is no god but Allah enters Paradise even if he commits adultery and even if he steals (i.e. even if he commits great sins)."(Nasa'i, Tabarani and others from Abu al-Darda' - sahih)
3. The Prophet said:

"Whoever witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, Allah forbids the Fire from touching him."Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from `Ubada ibn al-Samit.
Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Bari, book of riqaq ch. 14 (1989 ed. 11:324) says that the hadiths of "Allah forbids the Fire from touching him" are even more explicit than those of "Allah will enter him into Paradise" in establishing that the one who declares Allah's oneness is saved even if he does not heed the orders and the prohibitions.

4. The Companions were talking about Malik ibn Dukhshum, and they wished that the Prophet would curse him so that he should die or meet some calamity.
The Prophet said: "Does Malik ibn Dukhshum not testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah and that I am the Messenger of Allah?" They said: "Yes, he no doubt says this but it is not in his heart." The Prophet replied:

"No-one ever witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that I am Allah's Messenger and then enters the Fire nor is consumed by it."Anas said: "This hadith impressed me so much that I ordered my son to write it down and he did." Muslim narrates it.
5. The Prophet said that Allah will save a man of his community the record of whose sins fills 99 books, each book extending as far as the eye can see.
Against all this will be weighed the one good deed that he has, which is his witnessing that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, and it will outweigh all the rest. The Prophet then said:

"Nothing is of any weight with Allah's Name."
[The hadith begins: innallaha sayukhallisu rajulan min ummati...] Narrated from `Abd Allah ibn `Amr ibn al-`As by Ahmad, Tirmidhi (Iman 17 - hasan gharib), al-Hakim, and Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-iman.
6. Bukhari narrates in his Sahih (Volume 9, Book 93, Number 601): Ma`bad ibn Hilal al-`Anazi relates:
Some of us from Basra gathered and went to Anas bin Malik in company with Thabit al-Bunani so that he might ask Anas about the Hadith of Intercession on our behalf. Anas was in his palace, and our arrival coincided with his late morning (Duha) prayer. We asked permission to enter and he admitted us, sitting on his bed. We said to Thabit, "Do not ask him about anything else first but the Hadith of Intercession." He said, "O Abu Hamza! Here are your brethren from Basra coming to ask you about the Hadith of Intercession." Anas then said:

Rest of 6. -10. missing xxxx

11. Sa`id ibn al-Musayyib relates: When the death of Abu Talib approached, Allah's Apostle came to him and said:

"Say: la ilaha illallah, a word with which I will be able to negotiate or argue (uhajju) for you in Allah's presence."Narrated by Bukhari in his Sahih (Volume 8, Book 78, Number 672). Muslim also narrates it in his Sahih.
12. mafâtih al-janna shahadatu an lâ ilâha illallâh.

"The keys to Paradise are the witnessing that there is no god but Allah."
Ahmad related it from Mu`adh and Haythami said in Majma` al-zawa'id: "The men in its chain have been declared trustworthy (thiqa) although there is interruption in the transmission." It is confirmed by the next hadith.
12a. li kulli shay'in miftâhun wa miftâhu-l jannati shahâdatu an lâ ilâha illallâh.

"Everything has its key, and the key to Paradise is the witnessing that there is no god but Allah."
Narrated by Tabarani from Mu`qal ibn Yasar. Wahb confirmed its authenticity as related in one of the chapter-titles in Bukhari's Sahih.
13. Ibn `Abbas narrated in his Commentary that the Prophet said concerning the meaning of the verse: hal jaza'u al-ihsani illa al-ihsan - "Is the reward of goodness anything other than goodness?" (sura .... 55:60):

"Allah says: Can there be any other reward than Paradise in the Hereafter for one whom I blessed in his worldly life with the recitation of the kalima of la ilaha illallah?"
`Ikrima and al-Hasan also said that the reward of la ilaha illallah cannot be anything but Paradise.
"If anyone comes on the Day of Resurrection who has said la ilaha illallah sincerely with the intention to win Allah's pleasure, Allah will make Hellfire forbidden for him."
Narrated by Bukhari, vol. 8 p.288 #431.
Tirmidhi comments on the preceding hadith:
"It is narrated from al-Zuhri that he was asked about the Prophet's saying whereby "Whoever says la ilaha illallah enters Paradise" and he said: "This was only in the beginning of Islam, before the revelation of obligations and the orders and prohibitions."
The hafiz Abu Bakr ibn al-`Arabi (d. 543) comments on this in `Aridat al-ahwadhi (10:105): "There is no justification for Ibn Shihab's (al-Zuhri) explanation."

This is confirmed by the hadith of `Utban ibn Malik. Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Bari, Riqaq ch. 14 (1989 ed. 11:324) mentions that the opinion of al-Zuhri and of Sa`id ibn al-Musayyib that the hadith "Whoever says la ilaha illallah" applied only in the beginning of Islam was incorrect since the hadith of Abu al-Darda' and Abu Dharr whereby the Muslim enters Paradise "even if he commits adultery or steals" and the Prophet mentioned this precisely to contradict the logic of those who say that great sins will prevent entry into Paradise.

15. lan yuwafiya `abdun yawma-l qiyâmati yaqulu la ilâha illallâh yabtaghi biha wajh Allah illa harrama Allahu `alayhi al-nâr.

"No servant is true to his word on the Day of Resurrection, saying: No god but Allah in order to seek Allah's good pleasure, except Allah will make the Fire unlawful for him."
Narrated by Ahmad and Bukhari from `Utban ibn Malik.

"The best of my sayings and of the sayings of all Prophets before me is: There is no god but Allah alone, without partner, to Him belong all sovereignty and glory, and He has power over all things."
Narrated by Tirmidhi from `Amr ibn Shu`ayb, from his father, from his grandfather (hasan gharib).
17. afdalu al-a`mali al-imânu billâhi wahdah, thumma al-jihâd, thumma hujjatun mabrûra, tufdilu sâ'ir al-a`mali kama bayna matla` al-shamsi ila maghribiha.

"The best deed is belief in Allah alone, then fighting in the way of Allah, then pilgrimage that is accepted: these outweigh all deeds the distance of East to West."
Narrated by Ahmad from Ma`iz with a sound chain.
missing 18 - 20.

21. man mâta wa huwa ya`lamu annahu lâ ilâha illallâh dakhala al-janna.

"Whoever dies knowing full well that there is no god but Allah, enters Paradise."
Narrated by Muslim and Ahmad from `Uthman.
22. idhhab bi na`layya hatayni fa man laqita min wara'a hadha al-ha'it yashhadu an la ilaha illallah mustayqinan biha qalbahu fa bashshirhu bi al-janna. The Prophet said to Abu Hurayra:

"Go with these two sandals of mine and whoever you meet behind this wall that witnesses that there is no god except Allah with certitude in his heart, give him glad tidings that he will enter Paradise."
Narrated by Muslim from Abu Hurayra.
The latter then met `Umar, who prevented him from announcing this to the people and the Prophet agreed with him on the grounds that they would then rely upon it to the exclusion of everything else. The prevention of this news from reaching the ears of the ignorant is confirmed by the hadith of Mu`adh and that of `Ubada ibn al-Samit through al-Sunabihi, both narrated by Muslim in the same chapter (Book of iman ch. 10).
23. man shahida an la ilaha illallah wa anna Muhammadan rasulullah harrama Allahu `alayhi al-nar.
`Abd al-Rahman ibn Usayla al-Sunabihi said: When I entered upon `Ubada ibn al-Samit at the time of his death I burst into tears so he said: "Why are you crying? By Allah, if I were asked to testify I would testify for you, and if I were given intercession I would intercede for you, and if it were in my power I would certainly help you! By Allah, I never heard a hadith from Allah's Messenger in which there was benefit for you except I narrated it to you, all but one: and I shall narrate it to you now since I am about to breathe my last. I heard Allah's Messenger say:

"Whoever witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, Allah forbids the Fire from touching him."
Muslim and Tirmidhi narrated it.
Qadi `Iyad said: "In this hadith is the proof for the permissibility of keeping certain types of knowledge away from the common people due to the inability of their minds to understand it correctly, as long as it does not concern an obligation of religion or stipulations for punishment."
Nawawi, Sharh Sahih Muslim (Iman Ch. 10 #47).
24. ya Mu`adh ibn Jabal ma min ahadin yashhadu an la ilaha illallah wa anni rasulullah sidqan min qalbihi illa harramahu allahu `ala al-nar.
Qala ya rasulallah afala ukhbiru al-nasa fayastabshiru? Qala idhan yattakilu. The Prophet said:

"O Mu`adh ibn Jabal! No one witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that I am Allah's Messenger truthfully from his heart except Allah has made him unlawful for the Fire."
Mu`adh said: "O Messenger of Allah, shall I not tell the people so that they will be glad?"
He replied: "If you do, they will rely on it (and leave everything else)."

Narrated by Muslim, Ahmad and Bayhaqi from Anas. Muslim says: "Mu`adh narrated it at the time of his death to avoid sinning (by keeping it to himself)."
25. as`adu al-nasi bi shafa`ati yawma al-qiyama man qala La ilaha illallah khalisan mukhlisan min qalbihi.
Abu Hurayra inquired from the Prophet: "O Messenger of Allah, who will be the most fortunate of people to receive your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?"
The Prophet replied:

"O Abu Hurayra, I knew, because of your love of what I say, that no one other than you would ask me of this hadith. The most fortunate of people to receive my intercession on the Day of Resurrection are those who said: la ilaha illallah purely and sincerely from the heart."
Narrated by Bukhari from Abu Hurayra.
26. Usama ibn Zayd killed an idolater in battle after the latter had said: "There is no god but Allah" (la ilaha illallah). When news of this reached Allah's Messenger he condemned Usama in the strongest terms and he said to him: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "But he said it with the sword hanging over his head-"
The Prophet said again: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "O Messenger of Allah, he said it in dissimulation (taqiyyatan)."
The Prophet said: "Did you split his heart open (to see)?" and he did not cease to reprove him until Usama wished that he had not entered Islam until after he had killed that man so that he might have been forgiven all his past sins through belief. Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tayalisi, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, al-`Adni, Abu `Awana, al-Tahawi, al-Hakim, and Bayhaqi.

27. Al-Miqdad said: I asked, "O Messenger of Allah, suppose I and one of the idolaters battled and he cut off my hand, then I was positioned to strike him and he said: la ilaha illallah! Do I kill him or spare him?" He said: "Spare him." I said: "Even if he cut off my hand?" He said: "Even so." I asked him again two or three times whereupon he said: "If you kill him after he says la ilaha illallah then you are like him before he said it, and he is like you before you killed him." Narrated by Ahmad, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, Shafi`i in his Musnad, and Bayhaqi in the Shu`ab.
28. inna-llaha la yu`adhdhibu min `ibadihi illa al-marid wa al-mutamarrid `ala Allah wa aba an yaqula la ilaha illallah.
The Prophet said:

"Allah does not punish of his servants, except the rebel against Allah who refuses to say: there is no god but Allah."
Ibn Majah narrated it.
29. afdalu al-dhikri la ilaha illallah.
The Prophet said:

"The best remembrance of Allah is to say: There is no god but Allah."
Tirmidhi (hasan), Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ibn Hibban, Bayhaqi in Shu`ab al-iman, from Jabir ibn `Abd Allah. (dhikr - see also )
30. al-tasbih nusfu al-mizan, wa al-hamdu lillah tamla'uhu, wa LA ILAHA ILLALLAH laysa laha duna Allahi hijabun hatta tukhlisu ilayh. The Prophet said:

"Saying subhan allah (glory to Allah) is half the balance and saying al-hamdu lillah (all praise belongs to Allah) fills it, and there is no veil between la ilaha illallah and Allah Himself (i.e. it is not even weighed in the Balance), it reaches Him directly."
Narrated by Tirmidhi from `Abd Allah ibn `Umar. Suyuti in al-Jami` al-saghir said it is sound (sahih).
31. kunna `inda al-nabiyyi sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam fa qala hal fikum gharib? ya`ni ahl al-kitab qulna la ya rasulallah fa amara bi ghalqi al-abwabi wa qala irfa`u aydikum wa qulu la ilaha illallah! farafa`na aydina sa`atan thumma qala al-hamdu lillah! allahumma innaka ba`athtani bi hadhihi al-kalimai wa wa`adtani `alayha al-jannata wa anta la tukhlifu al-mi`ad! thumma qala abshiru fa innallaha qad ghafara lakum.
Ya`la ibn Shaddad relates that his father Shaddad ibn Aws told him as `Ubada ibn al-Samit was present and confirmed it: "We were sitting with Allah's Messenger and he asked if there was any stranger - the narrator said: i.e. People of the Book - in the gathering. We said that there was none. He said: Shut the door, raise up your hands and say: "There is no god but Allah." We raised our hands and recited the kalima tayyiba for some time. He then exclaimed:

"al-hamdu lillah! O Allah, You have sent me with this word and have ordered me to teach it and have promised me Paradise for it, and You do not take back Your promise. Be glad, for Allah has forgiven you!"
The chain of this hadith is fair (hasan). Narrated from Ya`la ibn Shaddad's father and `Ubada ibn al-Samit by Ahmad, Nasa'i, Tabarani, al-Hakim, al-Mundhiri in al-Targhib, and others. Al-Haythami said in Majma` al-zawa'id: "The sub-narrators in its chain are trustworthy."
32. `Abd Allah ibn Salam relates: As we were travelling with Allah's Messenger he heard the people asking: "Which action is the best, O Allah's Messenger?" He said:

"Belief in Allah, fighting in Allah's way, and pilgrimage that is accepted."
After this he heard a call coming from a valley saying: "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah" whereupon he said: "And I bear witness to the same, and I bear witness that no one bears witness to the same except he clears himself of shirk (associating a partner to Allah)."
Ahmad and Tabarani in al-Awsat relate it with a sound chain, as stated by Haythami in Majma` al-zawa'id.
33. The Prophet came out and heard the adhan. When he heard the mu'adhdhin say: la ilaha illallah, he said: khala`a al-andad, which means: "He (the speaker) has disowned (the existence of) partners (to Allah)." Ibn Abi al-Dunya narrated it, and Suyuti cites it in his commentary of verse 2:18 in al-Durr al-manthur.

34. yakhruju min al-nari man qala la ilaha illallah wa kana fi qalbihi min al-khayri ma yazinu sha`ira, thumma yakhruju min al-nari man qala la ilaha illallah wa kana fi qalbihi min al-khayri ma yazinu badhra, thumman yakhruju min al-nari man qala la ilaha illallah wa kana fi qalbihi min al-khayri ma yazinu dharra.

"There will come out of the Fire whoever said: There is no god but Allah, and there is in his heart a bead's worth of goodness; then there will come out of the Fire whoever said: There is no god but Allah, and there is in his heart a grain's worth of goodness; then there will come out of the Fire whoever said: There is no god but Allah, and there is in his heart an atom's worth of goodness."
Related by Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi (hasan sahih), Bayhaqi, Nasa'i, Tabarani, Ibn Majah, and Ibn Khuzayma from Anas.
35. Mu`adh ibn Jabal said that the last he spoke with the Prophet he asked him: "What action is most beloved to Allah?"
And the Prophet replied:

"That you die with your tongue still moist with the mention (dhikr) of Allah."
Related by Tabarani and al-Bazzar (hasan). Note that hadith #29 stipulates that the best dhikr is La ilaha illallah.
GF Haddad ©
[2000-09-16]

albinsaid09

Does not mean anyone who needs to enter paradise must say the shahada just before he dies. The muslims who execute him without letting him finish shahada are rotten people. But don't forget he must have taken wudu since he was holding the quran and someone who dies while the wudu still hold wil enter paradise ( i think) .
Allah knows best

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Does not mean anyone who needs to enter paradise must say the shahada just before he dies. The muslims who execute him without letting him finish shahada are rotten people. But don't forget he must have taken wudu since he was holding the quran and someone who dies while the wudu still hold wil enter paradise ( i think) .
Allah knows best

Assalamu Alaykum
Of course the person must still have Tawhid (Belief in the Oneness of Allah) and such...

:salam2: . One cant deny the fact that saddam Husain did a lot of bad things. But to kill him on Eid day well it was Eid only for the sunnis the Shia celebrated the Eid on 31st. But anyway what has happened has happened.Beside that we muslims have to understand that by killing each other we dont get anywhere. Infact we really should try and get along. If we dont stop all this sectarian voilence now this war will spread to other countries. Which will make the whole middle east region unsafe. So for the greater good lets stop fighting. Remember just because you are a sunni or a shia does not make any difference. Only Allah has the right to say who is wrong or right. And the one who is wrong will find out eventually . So every one should try and follow the true Islam and forget about pointing fingers that the other is wrong. If Allah wants to guide the misled person he will if not nothing will change him. Each person is responsible only for himself and his family.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
La illaha Illallaah wa Muhammad Alrasulullaah :tti_sister: I can't stop myself from crying while watching the video and hearing Saddam testify that there is no God but Allaah and that Muhammad is his messenger. Not that I think Saddam is innocent but why did they have to execute him when there are even worst people out there free as a bird like Bush! ;(

May Allah Guide us all!

Ameen

I will admit that the news we get here in America is "modified for content". But I thought that Saddam was tried and executed by an Iraqi court. As for who is the biggest shaytan on earth, none of us know.

Allah Ta'ala will judge Saddam as well as all of us. What I saw was that he stood like a man resolute, facing his executioners. Saying shahada. Allah (swt) knows best.

I'm getting tears just seeing him get hanged. If he was blamed for killing the 30,000 Kurds and Shias of Iraq, then Bush and Blair deserve it too cause they killed over 60,000 innocent civilians and they make a lot of war crimes. I just wish some one like Osama bin Laden would kill Bush, Chaeny, Ryce and any Zionist and then theyed be the TRUE martryer of Islam and he WOULD be asked for jannaath by the muslim people!:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :(

My BIGGEST question to Osama would be, "What are you doing right know? Why don't you even kill yourself to save the world?! You can get your Al-Qaeda troops to fight in
Iraq/Feluja and that'd save your brothers!"
Make Allah help us and Hadrat Esa to come and slay thy evil mushrikeen.