DOWNLOAD AHMED BUKHATIR NASHEEDS (MP3)

salek

go to youtube and type Ahmed bukhatir

Assalam u Alykum Yakoob brother....h r u?i am a new user at this site n i am not getting it easy....actually i want to download some nasheeds..i had masged sevral time on this site but there is no responce....i saw ur thread on yasmin`s help list n over there u hav given a nasheed to download...n i also want some nasheeds to download spl (Ell Hajj & Ghuraba)...so kindly can u plz tell me how to download some nasheeds....
JAZAKALLAO KHAEERAN KSEERAN KASEERA
ALLAH HAFIZ...

dear sister,
just go to uk.youtube.com/watch then type Ahmed bukhatir. you will find all the nasheeds of ahmed bukhatir. the best one is Last breath . thanks

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam:

Thank you very much dear sister for sharing with us so beautiful nasheeds from Ahmad Bukhair Mashallah.:)

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

shamm

Assalamu Allaikum
Can you please help me sister. The song.. Iqraa.. I cud only get half of the song.. touches the heart.. i hope i can get it completely.

abd_6037

arabic lyrics of ahmed bukhatir nasheeds

assalamualikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu, are you having lyrics of ahmed bukhatir nasheeds pls if u have share with others.
may allah reward u the best of rewards

niri

khaifa haluqi

assalamualaikum.....
thx for your music, iam happy....
jazzakumullah khair akhi....
wasasalam:blackhijab:

allah99

Banned
Salaam,
thank u !
but when i downloaded the links, they r incomplete songs.
For example, last breath is just 0.43 secs. !
Is it a problem with my server.
Plz let me know!

Salaam

It could be with both your connection and the website whether its getting too many pings. So check the size of the file on the site and check the size of the file after download and if its not the same you had a problem. You could try till you get the whole file without being interrupted.