BismiLlah

AlbaneeMuslimah

BismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim,

Assalamu aleikum ua rahmatullahi ua barakatuhu to all russian brothers and sisters in Islam!

I open this thread, because I need some help on finding Islamic material in russian. This because my Ukrainian co-worker, who's of evangelic church, was very interested to know about Islam. I was talking with her and arguing on many questions, and now she want to know more, and wants to read the Qur'an. But I have only the comment of Qur'an in italian. Also I thought she would need some material on Isa and Maryam aleyhimu sal-lam, on other prophets, on muslim's behavior. So if someone of you can help me to find e-books in russian who can answer questions that most of christians have on Islam, you're welcome and may Allah subhanahu ua ta'ala reward!

Ua aleikum salam

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
may Allah make it easy for both of you, may He guide her and others to accept the true religion amin. somebody will respond to you soon insha Allah.

Musulmanin

BismiLlahi arRahmani arRahim,

Assalamu aleikum ua rahmatullahi ua barakatuhu to all russian brothers and sisters in Islam!

I open this thread, because I need some help on finding Islamic material in russian. This because my Ukrainian co-worker, who's of evangelic church, was very interested to know about Islam. I was talking with her and arguing on many questions, and now she want to know more, and wants to read the Qur'an. But I have only the comment of Qur'an in italian. Also I thought she would need some material on Isa and Maryam aleyhimu sal-lam, on other prophets, on muslim's behavior. So if someone of you can help me to find e-books in russian who can answer questions that most of christians have on Islam, you're welcome and may Allah subhanahu ua ta'ala reward!

Ua aleikum salam

:wasalam:

I hope this site maybe helpful www.islamreligion.com They have different languages, you can print out stuff and give to your co-worker. The site offers comparative analysis. Also, there is online help.

here is russian page of that site. http://www.islamreligion.com/ru/

This is all I can help you with today. Inshallah others can offer more help.

AlbaneeMuslimah

:salam2:

JazakumAllahu khayran to all!

I saw the site, and inshaAllah I'm going to choose and print some interesting articles I've found there. :ma: really useful.

Make du'a inshaAllah that this woman turn to Islam.

Ua aleikum salam