What do you wish for ?

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

what do you really really wish for ?

i want to know guys share it with us :)

and i will tell you inshAllah what do i wish for ?

having our own wishes and dreams is a wonderful thing but what makes it more wonderful that some of these dreams are for the people around us whether we know or not .

so tell us what do you guys wish for ?

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
jazakallahu khaiyr for the thread
My wish is kinda weird lol
i wish Allah accepts all of our good deeds
i wish so much that our muslim brothers and sisters suffering ends
and they have some peace.... My wish is to see them smiling not crying
And i wish that Allah Guides us All, keep us all on his path alone and unites us (the muslims) near to him in the Akhirat....
May Allah Give us all Janntul ferdous
And my last wish is to go to hajj one day inshallah
:tti_sister:
Ameen
:wasalam:

slave_of_Allah

I wish for you all to be in gardens of bliss, where you fill find everlasting tranquility. I wish Allah is pleased with us all, and we are are granted jannah tul firdos.

umromeissa

salam aleikum,
I wish my jewish family finally accept me as a muslim and become muslim. I wish we all die completely muslim in the best case . I wish finally Allah give us janna . AMEEN .

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
asslamu Alaikum,

JazkaAllah khairan for asking to share our wishes:)
I wish we are all pleasing Allah subhanahu wata'Ala with every action we are taking. I wish we did NOT have alot pain coming from our brothers and sisters in Islam. I wish we could all understand eachother as human beings and that we did NOT have alot of hatered in this world. I wish that the muslim ummah could come back to the Qur'an and the sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammed SalaAllahu Alahi Wassalam. I wish we all go to Jannah Al-Firdous:) I wish all my wishes would come true.
Wassalam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum..I wana share some of my wishes here and I hope Allah will make your good wishes become true inshaallah.

I wish...that Allah will have Mercy on me...n help me with my problems....and make me His true servants. I wish.....that Allah will give me strength to read Quran, do prayers, doing remembrance of Allah with all things I possess. I wish...that Allah has Mercy to my mother, my father, my sisters and my brothers....cause no one except Allah that can cure them. I wish....that all of u here pray for me and I wish we can meet together in the Paradise....coz I love all of u so much!!!!!!

fada_all

salam alikom

nice thread sister masha allah!!
i wish that allalh swt arise all my worries towards the future , and insha allah help me and all muslims to face all sorts of problems,and to protrct us from satan and increase our imane to the way that pleases him swt,
i wish that allah accept my prayres , and protect me from bad people and all muslims
i wish that all my wishes will be fulfilled one day insha allah

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

AAhh!! it a Wish overload! Loll

i wish that people would just accept me for who i am, not for who they want me to be.
I'm just me.

What a wish.....

islamisthesolution

mashAllah may Allah fulfill your wishes . i couldnt wish for more especially the hajj thats something i really want . i told mom that i want to do omra but dad told me that i need mehrem and my dad cant go with me because he cant travel as his health isnt so well but i really wanted to travel . i wish that this come true .

and i have my small extra wishes . someone said that " i wish that the truth has a tongue " and so do i .

i wish i can see the snow on the high mountains when it hits the clouds . i can see the ice only in the freezer LOL .

i wish there wont be anymore needy or poor people . i wish the same you all wished and i wish thay all come true inshAllah.

may Allah reward us all with jannat al ferdous ameen

islamisthesolution

my wishes have been changing .i wish that my kids learn to understan quranic arabic and spoken arabic.(for myself too).would you belive this i was teaching my kids arabic prepositions huwaa humm antaa antum anaa nahnoo, my 18 months old daughter starts antaa antee.we were laughing she created a new word antii.

mashAllah thats amazing keep up the good work .and may Allah reward you tremendously for teaching your kids that way :)

and btw the weather here is just amazing but its only a wish LOL

ahmed3711

I wish for all the people in the world to know

1- The real Islam
2- How beauty it is
3- To be united under this religion

Kakorot

my wish is that i want my parents to get back together because it has destroyed my life and my siblings :shymuslima1: i wish for me, my parents, fam and all muslims that the rasul salAllaahu'alayhi wasalaam intercedes for us on qiyaamah and we all enter jannah InshaAllaah. :)