sahabah quiz

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
im sorry that nobody could reply this question,so im writing the answer:
this sahabi was ZUBAIR BIN AWAM(R.A) son of safia(r.a) bint abdul mutalib,son in law of abu bakar siddique(r.a),husband of asma(r.a) bint abu bakar and father of abdullah(r.a) bin zubair.

Baarakallahu feek. another question please (make it easy so i can ask a qn :))

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
here is another quetion,its bit difficult because i was in a lecture where many scholars were sitting and lecturer asked this question but nobody could reply.well lets see how far you can go....i pray that you reply.
Question:
In the battle of tabook,no sahabi martyred except one,who was he?
(key:no sahabi martyred becoz there was no battle at all)
best of luck

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
asalam u alaikum,
here is another quetion,its bit difficult because i was in a lecture where many scholars were sitting and lecturer asked this question but nobody could reply.well lets see how far you can go....i pray that you reply.
Question:
In the battle of tabook,no sahabi martyred except one,who was he?
(key:no sahabi martyred becoz there was no battle at all)
best of luck

:salam2:

This is your idea of easy?! *sigh* (google here i come again......) or its time for wild guesses..

Abu Qataada? Ka'b bin Maalik ? Ali ibn Abi Taalib?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Well..I had to resort to google like sister stiks..because your question completely stomped me I had no clue who you're talking about..so I looked up *the battle of Tabuk*..and read through it..as far as I understood..the man who died in one of the camps of the Muslim army was..

Abdullah thul Bujadain/Bijadain? (I am so ignorant of this that I do not even know the right way to pronounce the name :shymuslima1:)

I hope this is right..I'll have to comeback here and check..you really gave a tough one..but jazakallah khair for asking a question that caused me to learn something new :)

:wasalam:

misbah ul haya

This is your idea of easy?! *sigh* (google here i come again......) or its time for wild guesses..

Abu Qataada? Ka'b bin Maalik ? Ali ibn Abi Taalib?

sorry i have just read your post and i promise you that my next question will be so easy that you, my sweet sister will able to reply inshallah.
no im sorry your answer is incorrect.

misbah ul haya

Well..I had to resort to google like sister stiks..because your question completely stomped me I had no clue who you're talking about..so I looked up *the battle of Tabuk*..and read through it..as far as I understood..the man who died in one of the camps of the Muslim army was..

Abdullah thul Bujadain/Bijadain? (I am so ignorant of this that I do not even know the right way to pronounce the name :shymuslima1:)

I hope this is right..I'll have to comeback here and check..you really gave a tough one..but jazakallah khair for asking a question that caused me to learn something new :)

mashAllah you are right.im very happy with you. this sahabi's name was Abdullah thul bajadain(what i heard) he was given this name by holy prophet saaws because before moving for tabook he was suffering from fever and he wearing blanket(i guess two in number) now being arab you can tel correct pronounciation!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
mashAllah you are right.im very happy with you. this sahabi's name was Abdullah thul bajadain(what i heard) he was given this name by holy prophet saaws because before moving for tabook he was suffering from fever and he wearing blanket(i guess two in number) now being arab you can tel correct pronounciation!

Alhamduliallah that I got it right! :)..Jazaki Allah every khair..because I learned a whole new bunch of material from trying to find out the answer..and I think this is great..more questions of this nature should be asked..because it really will benefit the person looking for the answer..and though I am Arab I still struggle with some pronounciations especially ones I am not familiar with :(..that's why I am trying so hard on bettering my level of knowledge in it..please make dua'a for me sister!

and Baraka Allaho Feeki ukhti!

misbah ul haya

Alhamduliallah that I got it right! :)..Jazaki Allah every khair..because I learned a whole new bunch of material from trying to find out the answer..and I think this is great..more questions of this nature should be asked..because it really will benefit the person looking for the answer..and though I am Arab I still struggle with some pronounciations especially ones I am not familiar with :(..that's why I am trying so hard on bettering my level of knowledge in it..please make dua'a for me sister!

and Baraka Allaho Feeki ukhti!

inshAllah you are in my prayers and you too remember me in your prayers plz. now try to answer second question.

misbah ul haya

Who was the SAhabi who went into the garden enclosed with boundary wall, with thousands of musrhikeen, in the battle against Musleemah Kazzab?

asalam u alaikum,
i guess it is SHURJAIL BIN HASNA
if it is incorrect just say 'no' dont tell answer il search it once again

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
inshAllah you are in my prayers and you too remember me in your prayers plz. now try to answer second question.

You will sure be sister :)..

And I think your question is a trick question..as far as I know the first martyr of Islam from men *and* women..was Sumayya bint Al-Khubat (mother of Ammar bin Yasir)...

Unless you meant the first *male* martyr *specifically*..inshallah this answer is the right one

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Asalaamualaykum,

the first Male was Yassir and first female was his wife Sumaya. correct?

You're right in the names..but wrong in the order sis..Sumayya died before Yasir..so she's considered the first martyr of Islam from men and women like I stated ;)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Sorry I'm getting excited over here but..I have a question :D

Who was the Sahabi who was martyred in a battle and *the angels* washed his body between the heaven and the earth in a silver basin?

(It's one of the most beautiful stories of sahabas by the way..once the name is revealed..those who do not know it should definitely read it :))

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
here is next question:
which sahabi was first martyrder(shaheed) of islam?

asalam u alaikum, this sahabi was HARIS BIN HALA
he was martyred while defending nabi saaws in masjid al haram.actually when this ayat[fasda' bima tumaro wa arid anil mushreekin(al-hijr.940] was revealed holy prophet saaws went to masjid al haram and said:O People! say :laila:.the whole crowd gathered around him and tried to kill him(nazobillah).when syedna haris heard about it he went to defend and lost his life.this was first blood shed in the way of islam.

misbah ul haya

My go now.....yeeeeey!

in which sahabi's house did the first muslims used to gather in Makkah?

asalam u alaikum,
this sahabi's name was SYEDNA ARQM BIN ABI ARQAM and his house name was DAR E ARQAM.muslims used to gather there for first 3 years of secret tableegh.