i am leaving

tj0050

i got called some nasty names on here by a person and i reported them but i ma sick of people making fun of me for me being a muslim so salam all

Musulmanin

i got called some nasty names on here by a person and i reported them but i ma sick of people making fun of me for me being a muslim so salam all

:salam2:

I think some muslim-haters were calling you nasty names. As I understand you are a new muslim, so I would not be surprised that some muslim-haters tried to make you feel bad. I really find it diffucult to believe any muslim would call you nasty names. Anyway, I wish you all the best insAhllah, and don't let others to get to you, learn more about Islam and you will see who is who.

umromeissa

salam aleikum
Don t waste time and your your heart with that kind of people ; If you stay in tti , if u find any benefit for your faith right here so you mustn't leave . You know when I reverted to islam , I had a lot of wrong behaviours from women with hijab ; first of all , I wanted to give up because they were very hard to me . Afterwards , I just decided to go on , and to take care of people who deserve it and who bring me a lot for my soul . Hope I help you . Take care .

tj0050

ok

their where a few people on here not going ot tell names ok i took care of it 2 i am thinking about leaving but i dont know i am sick of this bull and dram u know it is stupid idk maby i ma wrong to want to leave

Musulmanin

their where a few people on here not going ot tell names ok i took care of it 2 i am thinking about leaving but i dont know i am sick of this bull and dram u know it is stupid idk maby i ma wrong to want to leave

Brother stay, be patient.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear brother

Dear brother I hope Inshallah you will stay with us.Do not worry dear brother,you are our brother in Islaam and we all love you for the sake of Allah.

Inshallah be patiente brother and stay here where you can learn a loot about Islaam,and stanght you iman.Ameen.

Noone does not have right to call you with bad names Astagfirullah and I really do not think that noone of Muslims here call you with those names.That is only "Muslim" with Muslim name brother,and who ever done something like that is very wrong.

I think it will be the best to report that persone or persones to Admins or Mods Inshallah,and I am sure they will take the right actions.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Akhi..do not let someone's foul manners keep you away from TTI..if you have found a haven here to better your knowledge or interact with other brothers..then you would wrong *yourself* in leaving..let people say whatever they want...think of the reward you're receiving from being treated unjustly by them..and not stooping to their level!

I understand that you are upset and possibly even angered (which nobody can blame you for) but I want you to read these verses and focus on the wisdom in them:

"And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun. Those who spend (in Allah's Cause) in prosperity and in adversity , who repress anger , and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers)". [Al-Imran, 3:133-134]

Do not let anyone's words or actions get to you..nobody (especially of this nature) is worth you getting upset even!..I ask you to please reconsider leaving TTI and to stay here amongst your brothers and sisters in deen

May Allah bless you & guard you

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum brother
Can you tell me who did it ,so I can bann those people from the site ..
Please ignore these kind of people and report immidiately to moderators if something like this happens ...
Please stay with us ..We are all one family ,we have to be together and help each other ...
Dont stay alone by yourelf

waaleikum salam

tj0050

salam aleikum brother
Can you tell me who did it ,so I can bann those people from the site ..
Please ignore these kind of people and report immidiately to moderators if something like this happens ...
Please stay with us ..We are all one family ,we have to be together and help each other ...
Dont stay alone by yourelf

waaleikum salam

salam i did repsot them they are going ot take care of it so i guess i wont leave

islamisthesolution

come on ! whats going on here ?

you have to ignore such kinds of people .

the world is a mix of different kinds of people so sure sometime you will face the bad type .

please change your mind :)

i hope everything is gonna be fine

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: brother
brother there will always be somebody who will always try to bring you down but you have to get yourself together an dignore them and move on. ALLAH is watching everything and inshallah will make everything easy for you.
I am really happy that you are staying:)

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam brother,
this is the right decision- don't leave bro!!!
don't let ur former decision enter your heart and mind again!

just because of a few wrong people, don't drag yourself into darkness.
It's completely dark outside Islam!!!

and brother, REMEMBER this alwayz
Man's way leads to a hopeless end --
Allah's way leads to an endless hope!

islamisthesolution

salam i did repsot them they are going ot take care of it so i guess i wont leave

thats really good . i guess i should have said this at my earlier post as i wasnt aware that you changed your mind .

may Allah make all our days full of happiness and joy .

IbnAhmad

salaam

bro...i am glad your staying...may allah swt bless you...amiin

remember..just keep smiling :) :)

wassalam

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Dear Brother,
Our Prophet Salal:saw: was called very nasty names by the non believer throughout his life and even now.

Don't get angry. Call the person, who called you nasty names, towards Islam.

May Allah SWT give you patience and success.