it's necessary to learn arabic ??

zied.jab

assalamou 3alaykom wa ra7matou allah,

i'm very happy to see how islam is spread in the others countries.
but, i have a question,
i'm arabic so al hamdou lillah , the arabic language is my mother language
but, for brothers or sisters that are not arbic or that don't known the arabic language,
do you think that it's necessary to learn arabic ? and why?

assalamou 3alaykom warahmatou allah

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

but, i have a question,
but, for brothers or sisters that are not arbic or that don't known the arabic language,

i cant say its necessary to learn arabic ! but ya i can say , it will be better if we learn arabic, we can understand the verse quran , so i think it is better if we learn arabic

fada_all

but, i have a question,

salam alikom

thanks for sharing this important point ; i personally think the same , because eventhoug we find translations of the holy Qur'an , but when we read it especially for us as being pure arabs we find different meaning ,so we find out that the translation changes the meaning automatically, or even gives one meaning only,where as,the language of the Qur'an has many meaning because it is the language of the almighty sobhanaho wa taala..........

so it is preferable for clear understanding of the Qur'an to learn arabic language ..

and allah konws more

salam alikom

ur sis

pcozzy

:salam2:

learn the language of the Quran

it will melt your heart and you will be amazed.

I am not a revert,

but in a sense I am, because I only new the Arabic that is spoken no grammar or in depth meaning of the words.

now that I am better educated with Arabic grammar, I listen with understanding and feeling much better.

If there is anything I could advise anybody is learn the language if the Quran, for then the greatest miracle will be revealed.

by the way you see those science miracles in the Quran they amount to a very small percentage of what is being said in the Quran. People need to understand what mez-morized the people at the time of Revelation, surely wasn't scientific miracle. It was speaker, content, and style of the message.

:wasalam:

:wasalam:

zied.jab

assalamou 3alaykom,

like fada_all says : "so we find out that the translation changes the meaning automatically, or even gives one meaning only,where as,the language of the Qur'an has many meaning ",
and, because it's very important to know the meanning of the quran, so it wil be necessary to learn arabic,
the translation of quran certainly change because it is a personnel effort of the translater.

i have evoked this subject just to attract the attention of those how don't know arabic to the importance of this,

wallah almostaan (== allah how help us) :),
assalamou aalaykom