Dirty Zabiha vs. Clean Non-Zabiha

Muslim619

Asalam Alaikum

I ask this with the best intent. My halal meat market isnt that clean. The store, the meats,ect... My question is this. Would it be ok to buy non-zabiha meats from cleaner stores that have cleaner, more fresh meats? Would Allah approve of that? Ive searched for other zabiha markets, none close enough. Maybe Im answering my own question by saying, maybe I shouldnt eat meat at all untill I find a cleaner place. Jazak`Allah in advance.
Asalam Alaikum

pcozzy

:salam2:

this is the same here where I live. The cleaner halal meat stores are run by shia labanese. but when you go to do business with them, they give you bottom of the barrel meat. In some cases, you have to tell them specifically what you want and they definitely charge more for that. My father, old man, went to a store today to get just hamburger. They gave him ground meat that is mostly white. This upset me and I told my father, to never do business with these people.

They will be held accountable for what they do, with Allah swt.

I would rather be a vegitarian than deal with crooked and unjust people.

I tried dealing with people of the books but the problem is they don't know if Allah was mentioned on butchering the animal.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalam Alaikum

I ask this with the best intent. My halal meat market isnt that clean. The store, the meats,ect... My question is this. Would it be ok to buy non-zabiha meats from cleaner stores that have cleaner, more fresh meats? Would Allah approve of that? Ive searched for other zabiha markets, none close enough. Maybe Im answering my own question by saying, maybe I shouldnt eat meat at all untill I find a cleaner place. Jazak`Allah in advance.
Asalam Alaikum

It is fard on us to consume only foods that are halal and toyyibah (is it correctly spell?), i.e. halal and clean. But in your case you do not have much choice so I guess it is permissible. But like our brother pcozzy mentioned, rather be vegetarian or avoid dealing with this kind of dirty peoples.

ShyHijabi

Asalam Alaikum

Asalam Alaikum

Salaam,

Any Kosher markets near you? We are allowed to eat Kosher.

Muslim619

Yeah, I stay away from the crhistians meat.(I dont make it haram though) Just as preference. And youre right, they will have to answer for thier deeds, tru speak. Yeah, the veg route is good. Ive done it and loved it. Meat isnt all that important anyway. At the time of our Rasool(saw) it was more of a delicacy and he (saw) only ate it maybe once or twice a month.

Jazak`Allah for the input. Asalam Alaikum

bint Zakir

If you really really reallyyyy want halal meat from Muslims I've been told there are companies set up online who can ship directly to your home. Maybe you can do some searches and see if you find anything