salam alaikum

nashwa

hi everyone. my name is Nashwa. am a Muslim sister who want to be close to all my dear brothers and sister in Islam. i joined this web today. i joined because one of my friend was using and i like it. i want to know the idea of my other bro and sis wat they think this web. i want your welcom my dear brothers and sisters.::allahuakbar

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
hi everyone. my name is Nashwa. am a Muslim sister who want to be close to all my dear brothers and sister in Islam. i joined this web today. i joined because one of my friend was using and i like it. i want to know the idea of my other bro and sis wat they think this web. i want your welcom my dear brothers and sisters.::allahuakbar

:salam2: sister :)
welcome to the forum
mashallah inshallah you will be close to all our dear brothers and sisters..
we're like one big family, May Allah reward your friend and you.
you will learn loads about islam:) inshallah hope you benefit from the site and enjoy your stay.
i think this is the best forum take care
:wasalam:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2: sister Nashwa!

Welcome to TTI. I am relatively new too but learn so much from here Masha'Allah!

*Hugs*

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

:salam2:

WELCOME to TTI sister Nashwa:) InshaAllah ta'ala you WILL be close to all of us because in here we are like ONE BIG FAMILY:)
My idea on this web: THE BEST WEB I HAVE EVER SEEN! MashaAllah, it's a GREAT community with RESPECT and LOVE for eachother for Allah's sake:) I like it here:) inshaAllah you will like it too, it benefits also!! I am looking forward to reading your posts/threads:)
:hearts: WELCOME!WELCOME!WELCOME!

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcome,welcome

Aslam o alicom.
i hope u will learn more and more inshallah.nice to meet u.take care.

Toya23

Hello

Welcome to the site. I am pretty new myself but I an tell you that this website is WONDERFUL. There are so many helpful brothers and sisters (Inshallah I will be one of those people, I still dont know a lot about Islam) and they have a lot of resources. Everybody is very positive and knowledgeable. If you have any questions the brothers and sisters are very helpful.
May Allah make this easy for you and may he continue to guide you down the right path.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath sis nash.
happy that you are here and welcome to TTI.*hearts**hearts*
hopw you enjoy your stay.
wassalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath