I NEED HELP PLS FAST FAST!!!!!!!!!

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
CAN ANY body give the proof from Hades and Quran which proves that watching movies and listening to songs is haram please help me out please i need your help

:salam2::tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam

well, sister, i have got some, here it goes:

it says in Surah Luqman, Chapter #31 Verse #6

And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e.music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allah without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allah, the Verses of the Quran) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire

This verse talks about purchasing idle talk, which means musical instruments. During the time of the Prophet (pbuh) there was no audio cassettes one could purchase but there we musical instruments like a rabab which is similar to a guitar or a flute

It is further said in Sahih Muslim Book #004, Hadith #1942

aisha(r.a.a) reported: The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) came (in my apartment) while there were two girls with me singing the song of the Battle of Buath. He lay down on the bed and turned away his face. Then came Abu Bakr and he scolded me and said: Oh! this musical instrument of the devil in the house of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)! The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) turned towards him and said: Leave them alone. And when he (the Holy Prophet) became unattentive, I hinted them and they went out, and it was the day of ‘Id and negroes were playing with shields and speare. (I do not remember) whether I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) or whether he said to me if I desired to see (that sport). I said: Yes. I stood behind him with his face parallel to my face, and he said: O Banu Arfada, be busy (in your sports) till I was satiated. He said (to me): Is that enough? I said: Yes. Upon this he asked me to go.

Even something as simple as a bell is considered Haram, we read in Sahih Muslim Book #024, Hadith #5279

Abu Huraira reported Allahâ's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

Also it says in Sahih Bukhari, this is not the one that has been refuted it in Sahih Bukhari Book #58 Hadith #268

Narrated Aisha: That once Abu Bakr came to her on the day of ˜Id-ul-Fitr or ˜Id ul Adha while the Prophet was with her and there were two girl singers with her, singing songs of the Ansar about the day of Buath. Abu Bakr said twice. “musical instrument of Satan!†But the Prophet said,Leave them Abu Bakr, for every nation has an id (i.e. festival) and this day is our id.

The word musical instruments is referred in Sahih Bukhari 5 times

..hope this helps you!!

islamisthesolution

may be my question has nothing to do with your threads .

but are you two sisters for real ? you told me before something like that right ?

Münadi

Selamunaleyküm my sister we have to listen to ALLAH .ALLAH gave us only one life so we should spend this life in the ALLAH s way. Sometimes we can watch film but only often and song is not useful for us our feeling s food quran we can listen maybe hynm only other things can make you think only this world. İslam is salvation you know MÜNADİ