GOODBYE TTI I AM LEAVING YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Has this become a trend?

I'm just wondering! in the last week I must have seen at least 3 threads of this sort..I totally understand when it's someone leaving *temporarily* for a vacation..school..personal matter..and they make a thread to ask us for dua'as or to let us know that they'll be gone for a *period of time* so we do not worry about their well-being..

But when you're leaving *for good*..is there a need for a thread?..if you're going to leave because ............. (insert reason/excuse on the dotted line)..should you really care ENOUGH to sit down and make a thread out of it?..especially if the reason is a disagreement or a dislike of someone here on TTI or TTI altogether..why not just leave *quietly?*..why the dramatic exist?!

Don't get me wrong..I *do* get upset when I read that a brother or a sister is leaving us (I'm not heartless)..but when every other day I see a thread of this topic..it's kind of like..*well what is it this time?!*..

Anybody agrees (or disagrees for that matter)?

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Agree. Some of us unintentionally hurt our brothers and sisters. We must realise that we are a big family from various background, culture, language etc etc so for sure we may disagree or of different of opinions on certain things. When you say you are leaving TTI, actually you are leaving a family call TTI. I urge everyone pls think twice before you say you want to leave us.

Pls forgive me if I ever wronged anyone.

ShyHijabi

I once posted a "leaving for a bit" thread but it was just to let folks know I would be gone for a few months to study. I knew people would start wondering if something happened to me so I decided to nip it in the bud before happening.

However I do notice a trend towards the...dramatic if you will. Sometimes I think people just want to garner attention so they "threaten" to leave and wait for a bunch of people to beg them to stay. It reflects an immaturity in my opinion so I just remember that we have a lot of mentally young people here. It puts it into focus for me.

ANyways, the baest way to prevent a behavior from repeating is to ignore it.

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Has this become a trend?

I'm just wondering! in the last week I must have seen at least 3 threads of this sort..I totally understand when it's someone leaving *temporarily* for a vacation..school..personal matter..and they make a thread to ask us for dua'as or to let us know that they'll be gone for a *period of time* so we do not worry about their well-being..

But when you're leaving *for good*..is there a need for a thread?..if you're going to leave because ............. (insert reason/excuse on the dotted line)..should you really care ENOUGH to sit down and make a thread out of it?..especially if the reason is a disagreement or a dislike of someone here on TTI or TTI altogether..why not just leave *quietly?*..why the dramatic exist?!

Don't get me wrong..I *do* get upset when I read that a brother or a sister is leaving us (I'm not heartless)..but when every other day I see a thread of this topic..it's kind of like..*well what is it this time?!*..

That is exactly what I was thinking.....but I was scared to write this all :) good on you sister...but title of your thread scared me too much...thanks God it's just a title ...because I love your posts so much...and I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Agree. Some of us unintentionally hurt our brothers and sisters. We must realise that we are a big family from various background, culture, language etc etc so for sure we may disagree or of different of opinions on certain things. When you say you are leaving TTI, actually you are leaving a family call TTI. I urge everyone pls think twice before you say you want to leave us.

Pls forgive me if I ever wronged anyone.

I appreciate your input akhi..jazaka allah khair..and yes people should think twice about leaving *and about making a thread about it too*..because some people really take it to heart when one of us leaves..

I once posted a "leaving for a bit" thread but it was just to let folks know I would be gone for a few months to study. I knew people would start wondering if something happened to me so I decided to nip it in the bud before happening.

However I do notice a trend towards the...dramatic if you will. Sometimes I think people just want to garner attention so they "threaten" to leave and wait for a bunch of people to beg them to stay. It reflects an immaturity in my opinion so I just remember that we have a lot of mentally young people here. It puts it into focus for me.

ANyways, the baest way to prevent a behavior from repeating is to ignore it.

Well see sister..*that* above..makes total sense..because many members on TTI..may allah bless their hearts..get very concerned about members and if they miss the sight of certain ones..they will sincerely worry and ask about them..so in this case you're being considerate...but the *threatning* (like you put it) that takes place..just gets irritating after a while..and that's why it's hard to ignore it..because on the one hand I get worried and I immediately think *oh no..what's wrong?!*..and on the other hand (and upon figuring things out) I roll my eyes and *sigh* and think *same ol' same ol'*...thanks for stopping by ukhti (by the way..congratulations on your wedding..I didn't want to say anything to you..I am not good at giving them..that's why I am wording what I wish for you in a dua'a of all things good for you and your husband to-be in my prayers :))

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

That is exactly what I was thinking.....but I was scared to write this all :) good on you sister...but title of your thread scared me too much...thanks God it's just a title ...because I love your posts so much...and I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.

Well you see ukhti? I thought at the beginning maybe I shouldn't write this so I don't start "stuff" but then I remembered the saying that goes.."the one silent upon (what is) proper is a mute devil"..and I made the thread..and I wouldn't find a title to introduce its content better than the one I picked (though I feel bad about it making you worry :(..so I apologize for that!)..and jazaki allah every khair for your kind words..I surely love you for the sake of Allah as well ukhti..May He shades us with this sisterly love when there's no shade but His shade..and May He (swt) please you in the dunya and the akhirah like you pleased me with your words just now..Ameen!!! :)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
I find it out of respect that someone says they're leaving. I worry suddenly when I don't notice a brother or sister here anymore. Also what if something is wrong and they excuse themselves and ask us to make duaa for them in the meantime.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I disagree. I want the brothers and sisters who are contemplating leaving to tell us so and tell us why. This gives us a chance to try and persuade them not to. This has already helped two brothers and a sister stay after they have all but decided to leave.

It also gives us a chance to apologize to the person if we inadvertently hurt him or her. It would be horrible if they are hurt, don't let us know, don't forgive us and we meet God on the Day of Judgment with grievances against us from them. Too late then to make up for it!

well certainly..ikhtilaf al-ra'ay la yofsid lel wid qadhiyya akhi :)

What you said I agree with to a certain extent..I think it's *great* for members here on TTI to make their feelings/concerns/difficulties known so those capable can help them wipe them away bit by bit or all at once..I am not against anyone expressing themselves (I don't think anybody is in fact)..asking questions..even addressing someone directly through a thread (though I think a PM would be more polite)..BUT..when this feeling/offense/concern/difficulty is put in a thread that sounds more like a threat or an attention-seeking-spree..which sounds very determined at first glance..but then 2 or 3 replies later..sobhanallah..the decision to leave gets "overturned"..it kind of makes one *wonder* if they should have even *bothered* at all!..there's just absolutely NO need for *the drama*..that's all I'm saying :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I find it out of respect that someone says they're leaving. I worry suddenly when I don't notice a brother or sister here anymore. Also what if something is wrong and they excuse themselves and ask us to make duaa for them in the meantime.

Well sister..I specified this issue as being understandable very early on..as many of us here *do actually* appreciate it and respect it like you said..and it allows us to do our part of making a kind and sincere dua'a for the brother or sister in need..but when it's someone leaving *for good* over things which many times are quite TRIVIAL..I don't think it's necessary for them to make a thread and fuss the site..I am sure if someone *sincerely* wants to leave they would not "waste" their time *verbalizing* their decision..and I am also sure that after a while..it *will* sink in that this person is *no longer with us*..of course we will be upset..we will wonder for a bit..but at the end..life will go on like it always had been :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

:salam2: thats what i do i become worried if i don't notice a brother or sister for a long time.
jazakallahu khaiyr sister i agree yeh these threads make me upset please think twice before you leave and if you do have a problem with a brother or sister then i think its better to deal with it in private! i don't think you should leave because of a disagreement just be patient please forgive me if any of you is upset from what i have said. Sister you got me scared there i thought you're leaving but Alhamdulillah your NOT :) take care sis :hearts: :wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

As-salaamu `alaykum...

While I am not speaking of anyone specific, I concur to this conclusion, which is why I seldom reply to those threads. Yet sometimes I feel there is a necessity to announce departure. It depends entirely on the circumstances. If someone leaves and wants to tell us out of politeness, then they could always ask the thread to be closed to prevent replies. At least they've done their duty in informing. :)

Was-salaam

islamisthesolution

Has this become a trend?

however i have been through this once and it was hard to face alone but i kinda agree with you sis .

because for only one reason that Allah is the only one who can really helps us not anyone else. because apparently ppl are annoyed because others ask for their help and that they wnat them to stand by them thats i discovered after reading some kind replies here . guys when a muslim asks for help why do you think its lack of maturity may be they cant handle it alone .

well anyway whenever i think of leaving i wont ever think of telling anyone :)
thats the lesson i learned

pcozzy

this is something very interesting,

you know the forums could be a student's nightmare if they can't moderate themselves. Sometimes, you become attached to the personalities of certain posters in a sense that you could relate to them or may be even learn from their posts. The moment someone becomes harsh and hurts a person by being offensive will cause some thinking. this is very important to keep in mind even though sometimes it is necessary to tell a person what is the truth.

The fact that they expressed their self to identify that they are leaving, shouldn't be a negative sign, however, at the same time it gets to be so distracting when so many posts state this over and over again.

I am leaving, in a couple of days, my time is up, I have to go and seriously study and stay focused. It gets really difficult to maintain a family, a large group of friends that I have, making my prayers in the masjid and listening to speakers, and then coming to fulfilling what you desire in increasing knowledge of Islam. At the same time, it is highly addicting here at tti. So many subjects posted one get caught up reading for many hours, because they are so interesting and a benefit.

I actually enjoy reading people experiences with practicing Islam. I try to help if I can but I can never tell the result because not many seem to follow up. Anyways I post what I know and ask Allah for forgiveness if there is any error.

Perhaps, a good idea would be to make a stick thread that is titled, I am leaving tti or something like that. Even though I don't think people leave that are sincere, they just don't log in and read the posts.

In any event, when a muslim departs he usually says: fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh. This I say to all muslims brothers and sisters.

fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh means may you and I depart with Allah's protection on you until we meet again.

please don't be upset on behalf of this stupid computer, keep it in perspective and understand that Allah has established the beautiful dean not for us to be alone but to be social in His houses of worship and through-out the earth.

may Allah increase for all of us knowledge, wealth, and health; except our good deeds and grant us paradise; and keep us very far away from any punishment of hellfire.

I would of left without saying anything, of course, most will not care anyways, but I beg you for your duaas and am very happy to have been on this forum with very good,nice, knowledgeable, brothers and sisters.

fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh

wa aleikum assalam wa rahmat Allah wa barakata

Asiya-sparkles

I was searching for the hadiths but found this instead & this sister is eloquent

I disagree. I want the brothers and sisters who are contemplating leaving to tell us so and tell us why. This gives us a chance to try and persuade them not to. This has already helped two brothers and a sister stay after they have all but decided to leave.

It also gives us a chance to apologize to the person if we inadvertently hurt him or her. It would be horrible if they are hurt, don't let us know, don't forgive us and we meet God on the Day of Judgment with grievances against us from them. Too late then to make up for it!

Innalhamdulillah wa salat wa salaamu ala arasoolillah wa 'ala alihe wa ashabihe ajma'een
Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah

The Nabi Muhammad (saw) said, "Soon a time will come upon you, when the nations will call one another against you, like a group of people sitting around a platter of food."

The Sahaabah asked, "Ya Rasoolullaah, will we be few in number that day?"

He (saw) replied."No, you wont be few in number, rather you will number MANY...BUT you will be like the floating rubbish, upon floods of water.

When such a time shall come, Allaah, The Almighty, will extract your fear from the hearts of your enemies, and He, (swt), will cast Wahn into your hearts."

The Sahaabah asked ke, "Ya Rasoolulllaah, whats Wahn?"

He (saw) replied, "The Love of the dunia and the fear of death."

O Muslim, as you read this hadith of the Nabi (saw), what went through your head? Did you understand its contents? Were you able to relate to it?

Do you know, O Muslim, that in this hadith, our beloved Nabi (saw) is talking about today's situation?

We live in exactly that time, where the kuffaar nations have united, and gathered together against us. Just like people sitting around a meal and are sharing the food to eat, a lamb maybe, one person pulls off a leg, the other another leg, the other another part of the body, with no care in the world, just helping themselves, filling their stomachs, enjoying their meal, at the same time inviting passers by, Come come! Come and join us in our meal... this is how the kuffaar are eating away the Muslim Ummah, be it the Jews massacring in Palestine, the Hindus pillaging in Kashmir, the Russians savvaging in Sheeshaan, the khabeeth raping our sisters in Iraaq or the khinzeer, sons of apes and pigs, mass murdering in Aghaanistaan, and calling all nations to join in the crusade, by Allaah, this hadith has become reality.

The Nabi (saw) continued in the hadith, we will be like the floating rubbish, upon floods of water. What does this mean? When a flood happens, it takes along everything with it, and you will find rubbish floating on the top. What use is this rubbish? Of no use at all, it is meaninless and no one has a care in the world about it. Obviously because it is rubbish, but what did the Nabi (saw) say, MY UMMAH will become like this, no one will have a care in the world for the Muslims, the blood, the honour and the life of the Muslim, will become so cheap. Although there will be billions of Muslims in the world, they will have no power at all, no strength whatsoever, and they will be the most humiliated nation on earth.

The sad fact is that when the Nabi (saw) told the sahaabah this hadith, they were surprised, that will we be so small in number that Muslims will suffer such humiliation?

What was the reply of our beloved Nabi (saw)?

He said no, We will number many, 3.5 billion in fact, but the problem will be what?

The problem will be WAHN, love of this dunia. The love of this dunia will overtake our minds, our souls and our bodies. It will overtake us so much, that we will become deaf, dumb and blind to the cries of the ummah.

When our brothers and sisters in Filisteen have their houses bulldozed over, when our sisters in Kashmir are burnt alive and urinated on, when our sons in Sheeshaan are dragged on their faces by their necks, when our daughters in Iraaq are stripped naked and raped, when our muslims are being mass murdered, indiscrminately, all over the globe, we, the Muslims, will be living our daily lives as though we hear nothing or see nothing, trapped in our small bubbles.

Do you know that the Nabi (saw) said,"The Muslim Ummah is like ONE body, if one part of it hurts, the rest of the body aches and shivers in pain also."
Are we feeling this pain of the Ummah?

Do we hear the cries of our mothers in Palestine when they are kicked to the ground with their khimaars ripped off?

Do we hear the screams of our sisters in Iraq, when they are raped by filthy najas pigs, day after day?

Do we feel the injuries of our fathers and brothers, when they are tortured, beaten, punched, kicked, spat on and treated worse than animals?

Are we feeling that pain? Are we feeling hurt? Do we even raise a finger? Do we even speak a word? DO WE??????????????????

Have we forgotten the words of the Nabi (saw), when he said,"The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their LAND is ONE, their WAR is ONE, their PEACE is ONE, their HONOR is ONE and their TRUST is ONE".

Do we act as though we are one ummah? One family? One brotherhood?

We should be saying, that was my brother in Kashmir, that was my sister in Afghaanistaan, that was my mother in Sheeshan, but subhaan'Allaah what is the mentality of the Muslims today??? They are Afghaani and we are Turkish, they are Chechen and we are Bangladeshi, they are Palestinian and we are Pakistani. The disease of nationalism has spread amongst us, and you see Muslims with the filthy kuffaar's British Flag raised up high on their cars and windows, those same kuffaar who are raping their sisters and massacring their brothers, Muslims of today have the nerve to raise that same flag up high...subhaan'Allaah.

The World Cup and who wins it, is of more importance to us. Our Families, our wives and our children are our priority. Our jobs, our status and our money, have become more important to us. Our mansions, our BMWs and our businesses are more beloved to us. WHY O MUSLIM???

I wonder what will wake us up?

When 250 kuffaar break down our house at 4am in the morning maybe, and terrify and traumatise our family - we will wake up???

Or, I dont know, a handful of kuffaar take away our mother and rape her and rape her and rape her...No...not our mother...

what about our beautiful, sweet and innocent baby sister? a bunch of bloodthirsty pigs of kuffaars rape her until she is bleeding between her legs, then hang her from the ceiling...maybe this will wake us up???

Or perhaps, when we get stripped naked in front of our own wives and children, and are forced to rape each other, this will wake us up?

Or maybe when we have broomsticks forced up our private parts, we will wake up?

Or possibly, when kuffaar imprison our fathers and brothers, strip them naked, make them commit sexual acts to each other and then take pictures of them will wake us up?

Oops am I sounding too harsh? Sorry... I didnt mean to. Im just relating stories that are taking place now.

That is what is happening in the jails of Abu Ghraib to YOUR brothers and sisters. That is what is happening in the villages of Kashmir, and Filisteen and Iraaq and Sudan and Afghaanistaan and Somaal and Sheesha and every Muslim country you know of!

You know, our ancestors were the likes of Mu'tasim, who when he heard of just one muslim woman, being captured in the hands of the kuffaar, sent out a whole Muslim army just to defend her honour and free her from the shackles of the kuffaar... where is the mu'tasim of today? Where are the Khalid Ibn Waleeds and Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqaas's of today, or do we even know who these great Muslims in Islaamic History were???

No we dont, because sadly, we know more about the history of people from Hollywood and Bollywood than we do of the lives of the sahaabah. We know more lyrics to haraam songs, than we know of the Qur'aan and hadith. We are more tuned in to the latest soaps, the latest songs, the latest fashion, the latest gear, but we forget our brothers and sisters. La Haula Wa La Quwwata Illaah Billaah...

Know O muslim, that this dunia is merely a passing station, and the life hereafter is what we aim for. Do not let the dunia and its glamour take you away from your goal, or what should be your goal.

Remember tomorow, you will have to stand before Allaah, The Almighty, and answer for everything that you did.

When he asks you, what did you do to help your brothers and sisters, what will your answer be?

Ya Allaah I was busy getting a degree?

Ya Allaah I was busy earning money?

Ya Allaah i wanted to know who won the World Cup?

Ya Allaah I was more interested in what happens in Eastenders and Home And Away?

You may have read through this article and thought yes this is true, I feel so bad, and then after a few minutes threw the article behind your back and switched the TV back on. No O Muslim, this isnt the way, make a promise to yourself, that from today, you will submit yourself totally to Allaah, as you are a Muslim. Quit simply wearing the title of the Muslim, but act like one. Gain ilm of the deen and implement it, and pass your ilm on. Find out the truth about what is happening to your muslim brothers and sisters around the world, and let others know, who aren't aware about it.

O my dear Muslim brother, O my dear Muslim sister!

Let us wake up from our deep slumber, arise now and use all we have, our knowledge, our skills, our youth, our time, our health, our wealth, let us invest everything in the way of Allaah, lest our Muslim brothers and sisters that are being oppressed, complain to Allaah and account us tomorow for not helping them.

If we cannot do anything, the least we can do is speak out, Allaah has blessed us with a tongue, let us use it, and if we are unable to do this also, then subhaan'Allaah the least of the least of the least that we can do, is raise our hands and weep to Allaah, make dua that Allaah helps us, that Allaah helps and gives sabr to all the Muslims suffering today at the hands of the kuffaar...

Yaa Allaah grant victory to the Muslims wherever they may be ...Allaahumma Aameen!

Dont forget Oh Muslim, the Nabi (saw) said, "Whoever goes to sleep, and wakes up, without to be concerned of the affairs of the Ummah, then he is not one of us"

Asiya-sparkles

Assalam alaikom wa rahma tullah wa burrahtohu,

Dear brothers & sisters, I think that this impassioned speach of our sister is an effective reminder to us all. Neither should we feel that we are alone and cannot share our feelings and be cared for, but neither should we be hasty to consider our own position to be one of hardship.

If one muslim is causing harm to another, really we should mediate (keeping interventions to the minimum, because we don't wish to come here and want to avoid anyone and we don't want to cut off from each other.

May Allah bless us with the wisdom to not complain when one of us is in need, and when we are in nedd, to contain that to the very minimum in order to reconcile differences inshAllah.

Allah bless you all.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!

Has this become a trend?

i tottaly 100% agree with you

btw when i saw your title "Goodbye tti I'm Leaving you"
subhanAllah i was shoked but alhamdulilah ur not leavin :hijabi: :hijabi:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Has this become a trend?

lol when i first read the title i was like NO NOT THIS SISTER TOO !!! good to know your staying :)

You got it right, why do we need to know that you are leaving and reason... i think TTI is a wonderful website, we are sorry you didn't like it but whats the reason for posting, lol im not sure :) if we have a ceremony when someone is leaving lol :) im sorry for beiing rude
:)

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
السلام عليكم
sayed, 27 yrs muslim egypt
i want to marry a good western women
i'm serious:ma:

I am serious too. This is not a marriage site. So please kindly not add such post again?

Thank you.

InshaAllaah, may this site be beneficial for you as it has been for me.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I have deleted two posts. These forums are for discussing Islaam, not for wife fishing. Please do not ask regarding marriage again.

Was-salaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2: thats what i do i become worried if i don't notice a brother or sister for a long time.
jazakallahu khaiyr sister i agree yeh these threads make me upset please think twice before you leave and if you do have a problem with a brother or sister then i think its better to deal with it in private! i don't think you should leave because of a disagreement just be patient please forgive me if any of you is upset from what i have said. Sister you got me scared there i thought you're leaving but Alhamdulillah your NOT :) take care sis :hearts: :wasalam:

I apologize sister but I really had no choice but to choose that title!!! :)..I *do* want a lot of people to read the content (especially the replies)..so anyone who will start a thread to find out "how loved they are" would think twice..if not thrice about doing it :)..

As-salaamu `alaykum...

While I am not speaking of anyone specific, I concur to this conclusion, which is why I seldom reply to those threads. Yet sometimes I feel there is a necessity to announce departure. It depends entirely on the circumstances. If someone leaves and wants to tell us out of politeness, then they could always ask the thread to be closed to prevent replies. At least they've done their duty in informing. :)

Was-salaam

Very excellent idea..this will make it apparent that the person is informing his/her brothers and sisters of their absence so they don't worry over them..I think people should consider this idea

however i have been through this once and it was hard to face alone but i kinda agree with you sis .

because for only one reason that Allah is the only one who can really helps us not anyone else. because apparently ppl are annoyed because others ask for their help and that they wnat them to stand by them thats i discovered after reading some kind replies here . guys when a muslim asks for help why do you think its lack of maturity may be they cant handle it alone .

well anyway whenever i think of leaving i wont ever think of telling anyone :)
thats the lesson i learned

I disagree sister..the proof would be when many threads are started by brothers or sisters asking for dua'a..advice..help with an Islamic issue..mashallah many times replies are made *immediately* and many times they end up being pages upon pages..we're entitled to the duty of caring for each other..and *the least* we can do for a brother or sister in need is make a dua'a for them and remind that Allah (swt) will make things alright..*that* situation is completely different from someone who makes threads to announce leaving because they don't like it here *anymore*..I mean really..why are you telling us?..if you don't like it..just leave..now I have said it already and I will say it again..those who face a problem or feel they need to address an issue..they have every right to do so..but AGAIN there's no need for the DRAMA..same applies for brothers or sisters who have to leave temporarily..they can inform us so we know nothing is wrong with them and so we'd wish them well :)..and sister it is immaturity when someone makes a thread threatning to leave because Allah Forbid that someone gives them an honest and direct reply about an Islamic topic for example..

this is something very interesting,

you know the forums could be a student's nightmare if they can't moderate themselves. Sometimes, you become attached to the personalities of certain posters in a sense that you could relate to them or may be even learn from their posts. The moment someone becomes harsh and hurts a person by being offensive will cause some thinking. this is very important to keep in mind even though sometimes it is necessary to tell a person what is the truth.

The fact that they expressed their self to identify that they are leaving, shouldn't be a negative sign, however, at the same time it gets to be so distracting when so many posts state this over and over again.

I am leaving, in a couple of days, my time is up, I have to go and seriously study and stay focused. It gets really difficult to maintain a family, a large group of friends that I have, making my prayers in the masjid and listening to speakers, and then coming to fulfilling what you desire in increasing knowledge of Islam. At the same time, it is highly addicting here at tti. So many subjects posted one get caught up reading for many hours, because they are so interesting and a benefit.

I actually enjoy reading people experiences with practicing Islam. I try to help if I can but I can never tell the result because not many seem to follow up. Anyways I post what I know and ask Allah for forgiveness if there is any error.

Perhaps, a good idea would be to make a stick thread that is titled, I am leaving tti or something like that. Even though I don't think people leave that are sincere, they just don't log in and read the posts.

In any event, when a muslim departs he usually says: fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh. This I say to all muslims brothers and sisters.

fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh means may you and I depart with Allah's protection on you until we meet again.

please don't be upset on behalf of this stupid computer, keep it in perspective and understand that Allah has established the beautiful dean not for us to be alone but to be social in His houses of worship and through-out the earth.

may Allah increase for all of us knowledge, wealth, and health; except our good deeds and grant us paradise; and keep us very far away from any punishment of hellfire.

I would of left without saying anything, of course, most will not care anyways, but I beg you for your duaas and am very happy to have been on this forum with very good,nice, knowledgeable, brothers and sisters.

fee aman illah wa ilal-ligauh

wa aleikum assalam wa rahmat Allah wa barakata

It is upsetting to see you leave akhi :(..but you are more aware of what is best for you..you gave some very good points which I agree with or understand completely..and believe me people do care (as you might have read from a few replies by members earlier)..I pray that Allah (swt) grants you that which draws you near to Him and that He (swt) grants you success in all the matters of dunya and in your akhirah..Ameen!

Fe Hafdh Al-Rahman Akhi..

Assalam alaikom wa rahma tullah wa burrahtohu,

Dear brothers & sisters, I think that this impassioned speach of our sister is an effective reminder to us all. Neither should we feel that we are alone and cannot share our feelings and be cared for, but neither should we be hasty to consider our own position to be one of hardship.

If one muslim is causing harm to another, really we should mediate (keeping interventions to the minimum, because we don't wish to come here and want to avoid anyone and we don't want to cut off from each other.

May Allah bless us with the wisdom to not complain when one of us is in need, and when we are in nedd, to contain that to the very minimum in order to reconcile differences inshAllah.

Allah bless you all.

Ameen sister...but believe my objection here is NOT for the brothers and sister in need..or even the ones with manners so wonderful they feel it's their duty to keep everyone aware of what is happening with them that is making them leave (temporarily)..alhamduliallah that even in our dua'a for our brothers and sisters we get an angel saying *Ameen, and for you the same*..that is motive enough for anyone to be eager to help their brother or sister in deen..my objection is to those who *abuse* the caring and kind nature of many members here and they think they can post threads to satisfy "an emotional curiousity"..*these* are the people I am talking about :)

i tottaly 100% agree with you

btw when i saw your title "Goodbye tti I'm Leaving you"
subhanAllah i was shoked but alhamdulilah ur not leavin :hijabi: :hijabi:

:shymuslima1: I apologize to you as well sister..and believe me the chances of me leaving TTI are slim to none..my dad once said to me jokingly that I spend more time on this forum than its owner lol..but Allah Knows I do spend a lot of time here because I feel that it's a haven of mine where I can express my passion for my deen..alhamduliallah..and it's nice to see that you saw into what I said..I love you for allah's sake sister :)

lol when i first read the title i was like NO NOT THIS SISTER TOO !!! good to know your staying :)

You got it right, why do we need to know that you are leaving and reason... i think TTI is a wonderful website, we are sorry you didn't like it but whats the reason for posting, lol im not sure :) if we have a ceremony when someone is leaving lol :) im sorry for beiing rude
:)

You're not being rude at all akhi..you're being honest..and what I highlighted in read is exactly what I mean..it's one thing when a brother or a sister logs on and says "I have to study for my MCAT and I will not be able to visit TTI anymore, please dua'a for me to succee" and another when one says "This place is ....... and ...... and ...... and I am going to leave because I can't stand it anymore" or the worst one "I made a post and someone was really mean to me..I don't think this is right..I am leaving"..okay I think nobody has the right to be mean..but can't you just *PM* the person and let them know they offended you? or better yet *PM a moderator* and have them speak to them?..one more time..I will just ask..*why the "forum-public" drama?!*

i want to marry a western good women, plz reply me
i'm serious

السلام عليكم
sayed, 27 yrs muslim egypt
i want to marry a good western women
i'm serious:ma:

This is not a matrimonial or matchmaking site..you're very likely going to get banned..
I'm serious

Status
Not open for further replies.