Asalamualaykum

AnonyMouse~

Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :p,

I was referred to this site by my BFF...i took a brief look at it, looks a lot like islamicboard.com...which is a good thing ;). I love to read about islam and gain more knowledge...My dream is to study islam, learn it, and then spread it. I hope this site is beneficial to me. InshaAllah. Take carezzz. Just a heads up u'll see me on frequently :)

IbnAhmad

salaam

welcome to TTI...
you are sure to learn loads inshaAllah...
hope you enjoy your stay...

wassalam :) :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
welcome to TTI inshallah you will benefit from it
I love to read about islam and gain more knowledge...My dream is to study islam, learn it, and then spread it. Mashallah May Allah swt make you successful inshallah Ameen
enjoy your stay and take care
:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom

you are so welcomed here with TTI insha allah you will enjoy your stay here , and insha allah surely you will benefit from this team of tti , so don't hesitate in asking any question where here to help each other and ready to do with great pleasure alhamdolillah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WELCOME TO TTI!!! GLAD to have you here with us. YOU sure will benefit from this website inshaAllah ta'ala:)
My dream is to study islam, learn it, and then spread it mashaAllah! this is a GRAET thought:) may Allah make it easy for you. Ameen ya rab!
Just a heads up u'll see me on frequently
InshaAllah, we'll be waiting for your posts/threads:)
Wasalaam
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Welcome sister/brother! And i hope to see more of ur posts as well!! Don't be shy =)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
AnonyMouseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Welcome to TTI.. U finaly join Alhamdulillah :) yeappyyyyyyyyy.. looking 4ward 2 see ur posts.. hahaha... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)

icadams

Welcome to TTI. There is a tremendous amount to learn and I am sure that you will enjoy it here.