salamz

nadirah79

assalamaleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

My name is nadirah, Im a revert of 4 years alhamdullilah and ive also been married for 4 years, but my husband and I married then a couple months later reverted to islam, we have three kids and we are just trying as much as we can.

I need more stronger sisters around me because I dont really have anyone around me and spend alot of time at home with my kids.

:hijabi: does sisters wanna be my friend and im 30 by the way!

Jazakallah khair

muslimah 2

:salam sister welcome to the site your 30 ? wow im 32:SMILY209:dnt tell any one though its kind of a secret no relly u will love this site everyone is sooo friendly

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcome sister

wa alicom aslam warahmatuallahi wabarakatuho.
surly sister everyone is very cooperative.and help u.i am very happy to read ur thread.nice to meet u.:)

Sanaa01

Muslima
assalamaleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

My name is nadirah, Im a revert of 4 years alhamdullilah and ive also been married for 4 years, but my husband and I married then a couple months later reverted to islam, we have three kids and we are just trying as much as we can.

I need more stronger sisters around me because I dont really have anyone around me and spend alot of time at home with my kids.

:hijabi: does sisters wanna be my friend and im 30 by the way!

Jazakallah khair

:salam2: Sister Nadirah and welcome to this forum inshaAllah you will find a lot of useful information’s about Islam that will make your iman stronger

I too spend a lot of times with the kids at home since they are still young and don't have a lot of Muslims friends I do enjoy reading posts on this forum it really helps me stay strong in my Iman I just turn 30 and I live in California
You can PM me if you want to talk InshaAllah

Fee Amani Allah

Wasalamo Alaiki warahmato Allah wabarakatuh

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Ofcourse sister i'll be ur friend too :)

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Assalamualaikum Nadirah. Can I ask u. Where r u from? Where do u live?

Your sister in Islam.