How to grow a proper beard?

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam little bro.
Ya, I know you meant it to the "modern girls", but I was just clearing things for ANY brother who MAY think even pious wemen think they look ugly with beard.
and by the way, you are only 14, so where do you get all these ideas of "love" and how big beard do you have?..lol..just teasing you.
ameen to your du'a and jazakaALLAH khair. I am proud of your knowledge and iman my bro, may ALLAH(swt) increase your iman and bless you with a pious wife who LOVES BEARD.lol
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salam little bro.
Ya, I know you meant it to the "modern girls", but I was just clearing things for ANY brother who MAY think even pious wemen think they look ugly with beard.
and by the way, you are only 14, so where do you get all these ideas of "love" and how big beard do you have?..lol..just teasing you.
ameen to your du'a and jazakaALLAH khair. I am proud of your knowledge and iman my bro, may ALLAH(swt) increase your iman and bless you with a pious wife who LOVES BEARD.lol

:salam2:
JazakAllah khair for all ur answer, :) sister i do admit you cleared it up but if you think about it my lil bro who is only 14 Mashallah :) is pretty wise.
Its true as a human being u can get other feelings, like oh this beard will help me get marry lol maybe find a better girl blah blah :) so it was smart what he did :) and thx for clearing it up as well
you both are right in ur position :) im just shocked to hear Hasib bhai is only 14 hehe :)
mashallah keep it up brother
and JazakAllah sister :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
i know im asking alot of questions hope u guyz dont get too mad

one quick one, the hair underneath my lower lip, this square part, above my chin but right undernearth my lower lip,
Am I allowed to trip it, when it gets really big it gets really annoyed cuz they come in the way when u eat and stuff?

thx

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
salam..
:eek: are your beard IONISED??...I thought beard grow downward/towards gravity and they are not HARD ,they are soft like hair..i do no my dads beard and touch it when I was back home..and do not stay like porcupine stiks.
which will come in your way when you eat:eek:..you must be having a really hard time growing your rather STRONG beard hairs.......looooooooooooool
just it make me laugh, no critisicing intended and I know your hairs are not IONISED.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
lol no sister the beard hair right under the lip they grow upperwards sort of, and they reach a point where they are touching ur lips and stuff
:( my hair are pretty strong maybe cuz i have been always shaving :(

salam..
:eek: are your beard IONISED??...I thought beard grow downward/towards gravity and they are not HARD ,they are soft like hair..i do no my dads beard and touch it when I was back home..and do not stay like porcupine stiks.
which will come in your way when you eat:eek:..you must be having a really hard time growing your rather STRONG beard hairs.......looooooooooooool
just it make me laugh, no critisicing intended and I know your hairs are not IONISED.

daywalker

i know im asking alot of questions hope u guyz dont get too mad

one quick one, the hair underneath my lower lip, this square part, above my chin but right undernearth my lower lip,
:salam2: it reminds me a very old thread in antoher forum:

Save the Baby-Beard

Imagine a Haafidh of the Quran; after having memorized 29 parts of the Quran with just one part remaining; he decided to give it up!

Imagine a Muslim, having fasted the entire 12 hour day with just 5 minutes remaining for sunset, he breaks his fast!

Now let us a picture a pious man with a fully grown beard on all three sides, but with his baby beard trimmed or shaven off.

We need to remind ourselves the hair growing directly below the lower lip, is actually our baby beard and it forms part of our beard, not to be trimmed nor shaven off.

PS: you may trim if it gets a sword shape and come over your lip.but not trim whole

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
thank you brother :) no i never meant to cut it off, i wanted to trim it so it stays around my lips and does not grow over my lips then it becomes annoying when u eat and drink :)
thx for the answer
JazakAllah khair :)
:salam2: it reminds me a very old thread in antoher forum:

Save the Baby-Beard

Imagine a Haafidh of the Quran; after having memorized 29 parts of the Quran with just one part remaining; he decided to give it up!

Imagine a Muslim, having fasted the entire 12 hour day with just 5 minutes remaining for sunset, he breaks his fast!

Now let us a picture a pious man with a fully grown beard on all three sides, but with his baby beard trimmed or shaven off.

We need to remind ourselves the hair growing directly below the lower lip, is actually our baby beard and it forms part of our beard, not to be trimmed nor shaven off.

PS: you may trim if it gets a sword shape and come over your lip.but not trim whole

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum, oh brothers and sisters please make dua for me :( today is my friend day at univ i live in a really low muslim pop place, lol ive been called a terrorist already 10 times :p cuz of my lil beard :) i hope Allah makes it easy for me

fada_all

aslam o alikum, oh brothers and sisters please make dua for me :( today is my friend day at univ i live in a really low muslim pop place, lol ive been called a terrorist already 10 times :p cuz of my lil beard :) i hope Allah makes it easy for me

salam alikom

may allah makes things easy for you brother and give you a strong imane and all muslims

daywalker

“Whoever revives my Sunnah at the time of corruption of my Ummah for him there is the reward of a shuhadaa” (Martyrs). (Abu Dawood Shareef)

I was reading soemwhere, there will be a time where practising upon Sunnah will be so tough like holding hot kohl on the hand.

Mashallah struggling brings more reward in our Ibadah.

may Allah give us Istiqamah.

PS: A goat says to another goat that your price is only 10 dollar and my one is 20 dollar. Does it matter what a goat fix price to another Goat? ITs the owner of goat who will fix the price and tell whose price is how much. dont care what people say, just think what will Allah call you? For me Darwin seems also like a terrorist cause of beard, be aware!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
“Whoever revives my Sunnah at the time of corruption of my Ummah for him there is the reward of a shuhadaa” (Martyrs). (Abu Dawood Shareef)

I was reading soemwhere, there will be a time where practising upon Sunnah will be so tough like holding hot kohl on the hand.

Mashallah struggling brings more reward in our Ibadah.

may Allah give us Istiqamah.

PS: A goat says to another goat that your price is only 10 dollar and my one is 20 dollar. Does it matter what a goat fix price to another Goat? ITs the owner of goat who will fix the price and tell whose price is how much. dont care what people say, just think what will Allah call you?

As-salaamu `alaykum.

There is another hadeeth, which adds to this, saying the one who does so will receive 50 times the reward of those before him. Another hadeeth states that when this was mentioned to the sahaabah, they asked if "those before them" was in reference to them? The Messenger, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam responded in the affirmative.

Terrorist, Bin Laden, Bomber or someone just saying BOOM... it's all nothing. What sickens me is how when I started growing mine, people from ahl ul-Kitaab were happy with me (since they saw it as a means of drawing near to Allaah and resembling the prophets), and yet Muslims and in particular relatives were disgusted and told me to shave it...

Idris16

As-salaamu `alaykum.
What sickens me is how when I started growing mine, people from ahl ul-Kitaab were happy with me (since they saw it as a means of drawing near to Allaah and resembling the prophets), and yet Muslims and in particular relatives were disgusted and told me to shave it...
It sickens me too that people close to you says shave it for no reason. Last summer everybody that came near me could see that i had very little beard and no one except my cousin told me to shave it off. Of course i didnt shave it off and he also saw that i had hair on my armpit and he told me to shave it off and i of course did it because it's sunnah:) . I see it as jahiliyyah.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Terrorist, Bin Laden, Bomber or someone just saying BOOM... it's all nothing. What sickens me is how when I started growing mine, people from ahl ul-Kitaab were happy with me (since they saw it as a means of drawing near to Allaah and resembling the prophets), and yet Muslims and in particular relatives were disgusted and told me to shave it...

Assalaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaah,

Subhaan'Allaah!

Alhamdu'lillaah, I never had this problem with family or relatives (only in relation to the beard that is).

But the main problem for young or mature Muslims is that if you used to do bad things (depends on severity), but repented and reformed yourself, people always seem to bring up your past mistakes and say 'How can you practise the religion when you used to do X or Y!'

I am really suprised when I found out people did this, Subhaan'Allaah.

Walaykum Salaam wa'Ramatullaah.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Shaheer aslam o alikum, oh brothers and sisters please make dua for me today is my friend day at univ i live in a really low muslim pop place, lol ive been called a terrorist already 10 times :p cuz of my lil beard i hope Allah makes it easy for me

A Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Brother, get in line:) I was called that too. We have to do our best to obey Allah.

A Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Brother Shahher, I just wanted to congratulate you on your decision.. its a bit late though lol. :)

Im so happy... and no.. Beard make men look better not ugly.. Loll :D
Trust me.. oki. :)

Take care..
Wassalaam.

p.s.
You will get silly comments from people.. but be strong in your faith inshAllah

Kakorot

hope i'm not being nosey, :shymuslima1: but i attached a book. may it be beneficial.

Attachments

• BEARD.pdf
    194.1 KB · Views: 20

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

man :) u guyz and my sisters are the best lol :) Dont worry i guess i'll get used to it lol
i was really nervous in the beginning i guess some ppl laugh and stuff but oh well lol maybe ppl looked a lot different at me than before but who cares right ?
Im proud to be a muslim and inshallah stay this way :)

Al-Kashmiri Do I have permission to move this to brothers only area lol?

Was-salaam

NO brother :) here is fine my sister are adding good info too :)

Really special thanx to you my brothers fada_all, daywalker, Al-Kashmiri and heegan :) it means alot to me :)

and my sisters
Muslimah16 Brother Shahher, I just wanted to congratulate you on your decision.. its a bit late though lol.

Im so happy... and no.. Beard make men look better not ugly.. Loll
Trust me.. oki.

Take care..
Wassalaam.

p.s.
You will get silly comments from people.. but be strong in your faith inshAllah

lol 1st of all i cant believe u spelled my name wrong :p lol thank you for the congratulation :) and no worries ;) better late than never ( lol i think that applies for driving well works here too :) )
thx for the compliment :) and inshallah i will try my best to have my imaan firm :) and not worry about idiots lol :)

my other sister :) Channa
Channa

hope i'm not being nosey, but i attached a book. may it be beneficial.
:) unless ur pinocchio :) ur not being nosy at all :) jazakAllah khair sister :) ur reply and the pdf u attached inshallah i will read it :)

take care
thank you EVeryone one of u :) my brothers n sisters in Islam it means alot to me :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
OMG!! Ahki..... i feel soooo bad :shymuslima1:

i meant to write Shaheer.. :shymuslima1:
This is really embarrassing.. sorry..

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Assalaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaah,

Subhaan'Allaah!

Alhamdu'lillaah, I never had this problem with family or relatives (only in relation to the beard that is).

But the main problem for young or mature Muslims is that if you used to do bad things (depends on severity), but repented and reformed yourself, people always seem to bring up your past mistakes and say 'How can you practise the religion when you used to do X or Y!'

I am really suprised when I found out people did this, Subhaan'Allaah.

Walaykum Salaam wa'Ramatullaah.

Mashallah for some men it is their culture to shave beard and leave the mustaches which is against the sunnah. I was watching sheikh nabeel alawadi lectures on youtube. Am wondering how many years it took him to grow his beard. Subhanallah You could see the nuur on his face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fILbazA5t64&feature=related.