i'm sorry

apologies

salam alaikum,

brother sazk here. my apologies. i m sorry that i caused hurt to my brothers (and sisters?). i realize i may have been the transgressor. anyways i'm sorry and i seek the forgiveness of those whom i offended. i make my tauba and try to stay away from laghw next time

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

I dont know the story, but InshaAllah He, the Almighty will forgive us all, our very wrong action, that we commit either hidden or shown, intended or unintended, big or small. Ameen. He is the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Salaamualaykum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
salam alaikum,

brother sazk here. my apologies. i m sorry that i caused hurt to my brothers (and sisters?). i realize i may have been the transgressor. anyways i'm sorry and i seek the forgiveness of those whom i offended. i make my tauba and try to stay away from laghw next time

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hey brother where is your original username? I do not remember ANY thing that I have to forgive you. But you are such a great active brother here. People can make mistakes and Angels cannot. (Although Shia believe Jibreel ('alaihissalam) did, that cannot happen).

I am hoping to hear from you by your original username and I would like to know that story too my brother.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum akhi fi Allah:)

I dont know your story but I ask Allah to forgive you...we all make mistakes akhi NONE of us is PERFECT, so cheer up alittle. InshaAllah, Iam sure your brothers and sisters will forgive you IF you EVER wronged them.
Wasalamu Alaikum akhi fi Allah:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:D

a_stranger

:salam2:

For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.

Quran 2:222

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: my loved brother,
I do not remember ANYTHING for that you have to ask forgiveness, I have been visiting TTI regularly for the last 5 months and you are a really good and active brothr who always brought me beneficila knowledge.
If EVER you did something that HURT SOMEONE also, I'm sure it was out of ignorence and we ALL beleive you are a great brother. I pray ALLAh swt to make your heart comfortable and be back with your other user name. Love you so much for the sake of ALLAH.
wassalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam alaikum,

Wa-alaykum assalam,

InshaAllaah we can all try harder with the things you mentioned in this post, may Allaah aid us and accept the repentence of the one who repents. Ameen.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:brother
welcome back i don't no why ur apologising
u havn't hurt me Alhamdulillah:)
take care
:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom

you are all the time welcomed brother , don't worry we are all one family here so you don't need to apology no one is perfect except allah swt , so stay with us and don't leave ok thanks

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicoum dear brother

We forgive you dear brother,and may Allah forgive you too and to all of us.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Welcome back brother:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
W Alaikum Salam Brother,

We all make mistakes and commit sins. No one of us can claim that I have never done anything wrong. We all are humans...and accepting and correcting our mistakes is such a beautiful act. Allah loves this act so much so that as a result of repentence HE turns our bad deeds in good deeds. If a person repents to his Lord sincerely, then Allaah has promised that He will accept his repentance, and will compensate him with reward. This is by His kindness and generosity

Accepting one's mitake in front of other is a very special quality. brother sazk please use your proper nick and come back to the site. Forget about the past and move on. I am sure everyone will agree insha Allah and they will welcome you. Your contribution on this site was really good and I miss that...

Wa Alaikum Salam,