Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
Who was sent to be the first teacher of the holy Quran by the Prophet Muhammed (s.a.v) to the settlers of Medina_?

Mussab bin Umeir, was the prophet Muhammed:saw2: to Madina

-------------------------
my question, is
He is prophet Muhammed :saw2: ancle and he is his brother through breastfeeding??
shukran Jazeelan

iman678

:salam2:
It's a game... where u have to ask Islamic question and the next persOn has tO reply the cOrrect answer.

Here gOes my quest!On...

How old was RasulAllah 'peace be upon him' when he gOt marr!ed tO Bebe Khad!jatul Kubra?
He was 25 years old

khangul

your sister
One day nobles and worthy of Quraysh asked the Prophet :saw: to ask Allah SWT that he shows them a Miracle so as they turntoislam:) .
This Miracle IS so great and disblievers said that the Prophet :saw: held them spellbound. And they asked people who return recently from a trip if they saw something strange in the Univers and they said that they saw that same thing that nobles and worthy of Quraysh saw.
So what was this great Miracle?
Salam

put the moon into two pieces.:ma:

missmir_z

the scared months are three

Dhu’l-Qa’dah, Dhu’l-Hijjah and Muharram ( as brother khangul answered before)

I think that your answer is incomplete because

The sacred months are Rajab, Dhu’l-Qa’dah, Dhu’l-Hijjah and Muharram. These are what are referred to in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the number of months with Allaah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allaah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein”

[al-Tawbah 9:36]

JazakAllah

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
as sister did not ask the question, let me ask it!

who is the companion about whom it was told that 'he will walk alone and die alone' by prophet Muhammed (saws)?

asma_yy

Here's a good one...

Which prophet was taken by his angel friend to heaven at the age of 365, and when he reached the 4rth heaven, allah swt ordered the angel of the death to take his soul?