Let's Do This...

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Mashallah Jazakallah khayr for this thread. Alhamdulillah I've had somany duas answered immediatley and for some i had to wait for some time,although Allah never forgets. I've always asked Allah to make the Quran easy for me so I can memorise and i've memorised it all three years ago. Alhamdulillah I feel so honoured that Allah made me memorise his book.
:salam2:

IbnAhmad

salaam

alhamdulilah i feel when i make a dua sincerly for some important matter it is accepted...:)

wassalam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Mashallah la qowta illa billah...it was inspiring *for me* to read all of your experiences..many of us frustrate themselves thinking of solutions and how-to's and forget to spend 5 or 10 minutes telling Allah (swt) that you rely on Him and you're seeking His might and His will to get you through or bring what you seek in your path..so long one is not making dua'a of ill or evil or cutting ties of kinship..there's *never* a dua'a made by them left *unanswered*..*never*...we all need to not only *remember* this but also *believe* it STRONGLY..and while Allah tests us and prepares for that answer to be released for us..we should display utmost patience as gratitude and acceptance of Allah's Help and Generosity :)

:wasalam:

abouisra

allahouakbar

Sala
m alaikoum brother and sister my story is about my son abd rhmane he is three and half one month ago he got seek just a fever I took him to hospital and they found out that he has pneumonia so they put him in icu for 13days
Then we notice that he can't see any thing so they did a ct scan for his head they foudout that he has a strok while he was in the icu and will not see and walk any more but alhamdulilah with the duaa of the brother and sisters and family and freinds after 2 weeks every thing has changed he can see and walk alhamdulilah so brothers and sister never under istemate the power of duaa

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Just very recently my dua was answered SubhanaAllah!

Let's share with each other experiences where we had a *dua'a* answered..I think it's one of the most inspiring and moving experiences to hear when someone speaks of a *dua'a* they made which was answered..perhaps this will inspire/help others in making *dua'a* for what they need in their lives..and to remind them of a worship that is most dear to Allah (swt) :)

So let's do this for our brothers and sisters and ourselves as well..

just to be clear..you do not have to go into great detail (if you don't feel like it ;))..but you can give headlines of what you prayed for and was answered by Allah (swt)..and do not think that by an "answered dua'a" I mean you praying for someone to be cured of cancer and they were!..it can be for something as small as you forgetting a formula for a chemistry test and you saying to yourself *ya allah please help me remember* and you *suddenly did!*

So come on!..share away! :)

:salam2: dear sisters and brothers,

Firstly, gotta say this is a good thread manshaAllah! very smart idea.

Alhamdulilah I just feel like Allah always answers my duas, especially when I'm in desprate situations and I feel almost hopless.

Couple of weeks ago, I was driving to the bank in my car which had no insurance, and the registration was expired. I've been driving my car with experied stickers...I know I know, I shouldn't do that. But anyways, while I was driving, I noticed that there was a car that was driving so close to me. I got a little scared that it was a police car and to my horror it was indeed a police car following me! I panicked and didn't know what to do. He put up his red lights and I had to pull over. At this point I'm thinking that's it, my car is going to be towed away, and I will get the fattest ticket ever for driving without insurance and an expired registration. On top of all of that I had my Niqab on lol, so this lady that was with me is telling me to remove it and I'm like NO! She kept yelling at me and blaming my Niqab for the police even noticing me. Unfortunately, I'm surounded by people who don't like me wearing Niqab,:astag: So now I really don't even know what to do.

So the officer comes over to my side and asks for my license, then I gave it to him and he's like where is your insurance. I pretend to look for my insurance card but of course I know I don't have one. Then he told me to find my insurance card, while he checks my license or something. while he was gone, i thought about lying and telling him that I forgot my insurance card at home, but that just didn't seem right for me to do...plus, I really don't like to lie. So when he came back, he asked me again to give him my insurance. I just looked up at him this time and told him that my car has no insurance. At this point I could tell the officer was fraustrated with me by the look on his face and because his face was becoming red. "Are you kidding me?!" he almost yelled at me. All I could say was "I really was planning to renew my stickers, but"...and he asks when? Of course I said TOMORROW. So anyways I just started to beg Allah, please send him away from me with out him giving me any ticket. To my suprise, the police officer just got some call as he was speaking to me, and he told me you know what, today is your lucky day. "I'm not going to give you any ticket and I'm not going to tow your car away." Just becareful and make sure you take care of everything is what he said. And he just drove off.

I couldn't believe it! I didn't get a ticket and I didn't even get a warning, subhanaAllah. Allah saved me from paying atleast $700 and my car being towed away which would've been atleast another $250 to get it back. Allahu Akbar! Alhamdulilah! was all I could think of and say.

P.S, I really did try to go the next day to renew my registration but DMV was closed, so I got it done the following monday.[/COLO
R][/COLOR]

Ladybug3478

Mashallah la qowta illa billah...it was inspiring *for me* to read all of your experiences..many of us frustrate themselves thinking of solutions and how-to's and forget to spend 5 or 10 minutes telling Allah (swt) that you rely on Him and you're seeking His might and His will to get you through or bring what you seek in your path..so long one is not making dua'a of ill or evil or cutting ties of kinship..there's *never* a dua'a made by them left *unanswered*..*never*...we all need to not only *remember* this but also *believe* it STRONGLY..and while Allah tests us and prepares for that answer to be released for us..we should display utmost patience as gratitude and acceptance of Allah's Help and Generosity :)

Salam,

What is kinship in Islam? Is this blood relation? So, if I decided to no longer speak with someone who is not blood related and causing many problems...are there specific guidelines I should follow?

Wa'Salam

Yousef83

Of course its blood relation.You know we call each other here as brothers and sister but in fact we don't have any relationship.
You know our Prophet (sav) got marry with His (sav) adoptive son Zeyd (as.)'s ex wife.That is Mother Zeynab (a.s).
Allah (c.c) commanded Muhammad (sav) got marry with Zeynab (as) to sample for us.

Ladybug3478

Of course its blood relation.You know we call each other here as brothers and sister but in fact we don't have any relationship.
You know our Prophet (sav) got marry with His (sav) adoptive son Zeyd (as.)'s ex wife.That is Mother Zeynab (a.s).
Allah (c.c) commanded Muhammad (sav) got marry with Zeynab (as) to sample for us.

Salam,

Got it. Thanks. :)

Wa'Salam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is interesting thread. Allah answered all my dua alhamdulillah if not immediately but I know He will accept my supplication. My wife and me made one funny dua to Allah and Allah answered immediately. My neighbour has many cats, often one of this cats will consistenly pass motion in from of my gate. You know it is very smelly, so I've been cleaning it every morning. We dare not to confront our neighbour coz we afraid she might misunderstood us and relationship get sour. So what we did we informed Allah (though He is watching and already knows) and asked Allah to tell the cat, yes this is what I asked Allah.

To my surprise, up to know the cat had stopped doing business in front of my house.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
This is interesting thread. Allah answered all my dua alhamdulillah if not immediately but I know He will accept my supplication. My wife and me made one funny dua to Allah and Allah answered immediately. My neighbour has many cats, often one of this cats will consistenly pass motion in from of my gate. You know it is very smelly, so I've been cleaning it every morning. We dare not to confront our neighbour coz we afraid she might misunderstood us and relationship get sour. So what we did we informed Allah (though He is watching and already knows) and asked Allah to tell the cat, yes this is what I asked Allah.

To my surprise, up to know the cat had stopped doing business in front of my house.

the most humourous dua. :)

may Allah help us all

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Yes brother. I've no choice because my wife was complaining everyday. I understand because she is the one will be cleaning it most of the time as I will be rushing to work. So I remember this hadith when the Prophet (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) mentioned make dua even for your shoes string replacement. So I did and asked my wife to do the same.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister LadyBug, I feel my eyes soak with tears if I keep on reading your note in page two. This is due to my happiness about your reversion to Islam.

Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wow. That is really great. So now you, your wife and your neighbours also will be happy.

Mashallah Jazakallah khayr for this thread. Alhamdulillah I've had somany duas answered immediatley and for some i had to wait for some time,although Allah never forgets. I've always asked Allah to make the Quran easy for me so I can memorise and i've memorised it all three years ago. Alhamdulillah I feel so honoured that Allah made me memorise his book.

MashaAllah that is so inspiring my brother Al-Hafiz Ibn_Hassan. May Allah keep you on the path of Allah with strong eeman, and grant you al-Firdausul A'la. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

Okey here goes mine. I would like to say Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) answers most of my duas always. I will mention three of them here with the mercy of Allah.

1) I have been praying that my Father will change his mind and think about the Sunnahs of Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) which we have not known earlier because 'Ilm of Deen has not been properly provided to us. (Really this is how it was). He was a religious person earlier also (pray 5 times, and do other 'Ibadah) , but very strict to the things he knew only. Soon after I started making dua, he started to change. Now he is a totally different person. Also along with that dua, I used to make another one to make my family religious and keep them steadfast in Deen and make them as an example to all. MashaAllah my house is a totally changed one now. :)
Also I am still making another dua to make all my friends good muslims who fear Allah and make them steadfast in Deen and examples for others. Some of them are changing and some of them is not still.

2) I have been making dua to grant me a colourful result in my O'Level which I have done in 2005. MashaAllah I have received the news when I was spending my holidays before High School, with my family. I don't know how to express my feelings on that day. I am still thanking Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) for accepting my dua. Although that was the case in O'Level, I could not get what I wanted in A'Level because I have not been actually studying well and that was my fault. Although I have passed, the result was not colourful.

3) I am being making dua to Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to make me steadfast in His Deen and make me an example to my family and all who know me. There are several symptoms of the acceptance of my dua and I am really happy. Also I make dua to Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to make me strong in facing those who mock Islam and Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam)'s Sunnah. That is also accepting by Allah.

Sorry for making you bored with a looooooooong post here.:)

At last but not least, there is nothing I could say except Alhamdhulillah for everything you provided for me.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
^ masha'allah bro.

pls remember us also in ur dua....pray for our spiritual and material well-being.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Brother I always keep my Muslim brothers and sisters in my dua, and I will be keeping all of you always inshaAllah.

Please do not forget me in your duas too. I need them always.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Kakorot

beautiful topic! :)

my du'aas which have been answered:

- Before practicing Islam, I didn't know my purpose to life, I was fed up with my life and felt like I wanted it to end. Then I just looked up and spoke to Allaah because I know He is All Hearing, All Seeing, All Aware. And I made du'aa to Allaah for help. Then I read a book about Islam and Allaah made me practicing.
- I passed my GCSEs
- other exams in the past
- Last Ramadhaan, just out of the blue I made du'aa to Allaah to give me rizq to buy a laptop. Then on 18th Ramadhaan I was in my sitting room when the door buzzer rang. I answered it and it was my uncle. He came in the sitting room with a huge package and he said, "I'm so sorry I couldn't carry a computer, it was too heavy for me, so I brought you a laptop".

I was like yay! alhamdulillaah :wavyarms: I was soo happy. I didn't even ask my uncle for a laptop subhnaAllaah :rolleyes:

- Before I used to suffer from shaytaan whiswaas soo bad. It was terrible and I kept on making du'aa to Allaah and He helped me, alhamdulillaah.

- and just other du'aas were answered, such as last year when I was in my law class, my teacher was strict and I really didn't want to have the lesson, so I made du'aa to Allaah that I want him to be ill, so I won't have any lessons lol... and guess what he came in the lesson and said that he can't teach and he's gna go home because he doesn't feel well...wallaahu 'alim.

currently, I am making du'aa for my parents to get together because they are divorced and my siblings are going astray. I live with both parents, like one day I stay at my dads house, then the next I stay at my mums, then dads house, then mums house, then dads house, then mums house, then.... I pray they just get back together if that is best. :)
Also, I want to go to uni, qualify, get good job, get married and have righteous kids, go to hajj and 'umrah.

hmm..I had other du'aas answered and whenever my du'aas are not answered, then I know that it is either because it may be something which is bad for me. Because at the end of the day, Allaah Knows what is Best for us and we don't. So wallaahu'alim.