Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
^ 124,000 ( but thats a weak hadith).

what is the name of greatest evil person which will come before Hour - end of world?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
dajaal is right but we can say masih dajaal. bcoz he will be the biggest dajjaal. before him 30 small dajjals will appear.

the answer to ur Q is that Isa (as) will break the cross.

my Q: how many trumpets will be blown for ending the world?

asma_yy

two trumpets will be blown. THe first time the it will cause everyone to die, the second time it will resurrect everyone?

Here's my question.

What aid from nature did the people of Muhamad sallalahu alaihi wa salam recieve prior to the battle of badr?

Good luck...

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
^ support of the angels.

i think dust also. Allah said to prophet (saws) that though he threw dust but actually it was Allah Who threw dust.

pls correct me if i m wrong!

Q: name of the prophet whose grandfather, father and son were prophets too (peace be upon them)?

asma_yy

I think it's prophet ya'qub alayhi salam.

By the way, it was a sand storm, so i guess ur answer is right.

here's another question
Which quranic chapter indicates that the earth will undergo a series of convulsion?

this is an easy one!

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
May be the answer is Surah 99 Al-Zilzāl (the convulsion).

And if thats the right answer then the next question is:
What does this ayat indicate according to the latest discoveries of science?
“And the sun Runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the exalted in Might, the All Knowing"(Ya-sin 38).

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
i m not sure about which ayah but certainly its in surah Yasin n i think ayah no. 38.....
m i correct?
next ques;
who is the only sohabi of propet Muhammad(pbuh) mentioned in the holy Quran by name?

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
salaam alaikum,
i m not sure about which ayah but certainly its in surah Yasin n i think ayah no. 38.....
m i correct?

Actually u were supposed to say its meaning and its relation with today's science. It (the ayat) reffers to the Sun which moves along a path known as the Solar Apex in the path of the star Vega at an incredible speed of 720,000 kmph. In rough terms, this shows that the Sun traverses some 17.28 million km a day. As well as the Sun itself, all the planets and satellites within its gravitational field also travel the same distance.
So its not visible to us that the sun is MOVING.

who is the only sohabi of propet Muhammad(pbuh) mentioned in the holy Quran by name?
Its Zaid ibn Harith.

Next Q :Who will be the seven people under the shade of Allah during the Day of Judgement?

one0onedreamer

i <3 this question:hijabi:
The seven people under the shade of Allah during the Day of Judgement:
1)-a just ruler
2)-A youth who grew up in the wordship of Allah
3)-A man whose heart is attached to mosques
4)-Two men who love each other for Allaah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that
5)-A man who is called by a woman of beauty and position but he says: 'I fear Allah
6)-A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity
7)-A person who thought of Allah (swt) in solitude, so his eyes welled with tears
Next question:should she go to the church to make her mother happy?

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
Q: which two prophets (pbut) constructed Holy Ka'bah?
Adam (Pbuh) and Ibrahim (pbuh).

Next Q:Muhammed (pbuh) said: "My successor will be in Paradise, his successor will be in Paradise, and the third and fourth will be in Paradise"
Who are these successors?

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
1.Hazrat Abubakr (r.a)
2.Hazrat Uthman (r.a)
3.Hazrat Umar (r.a)
4.Hazrat Ali (r.a)

i think brthr Muslimz question's answer was 'a muslim who follows the command ments' i think so.

nxt ques:
the miracle gifted to Hazrat Dawood (a.s) was _____
w salaam

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam,
i think the answer is prophet Nooh (a.s)
nxt ques:
the only surah in quran that is nt started with reciting bismillah is_____
w salaam

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
Surah Yaseen
Which Surah contains bismillahirrahmanirrahim 2 times (one at the beginning and one in it)?